Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VenividiviciNL

Thank you Wargaming for saving me money!

6 comments in this topic

Players
151 posts
23,258 battles

@YabbaCoe

I would like to thank Wargaming for saving me a lot of money, dubloons and credits with the current update 0.10.4.

You would ask yourself how did i do that? Well, very simple by A) not buying the ZF-6 despite finishing all needed stages before spending 3*2.200 dubloons (which I have to buy) and 

B) the battle of the beasts provided me with 4x 10 pnts captains, which normally cost 1,500 dubloons each in the Armory and 4* 6 pnts captains, which cost normally 900,000 credits each.

So in total I saved 12,600 dubloons and 3.6 million credits and still having some fun in this detoriating game.

As such I would like to see more of these "battles" to acquire other nation's captains.

If Wargaming wants me and many other players from the original playerbase to spend more real money on their game titles, you should do better by fixing a lot of problems other than to release new premium vessels time after time to disguise your real problem, meaning NO REALITY.

Have fun and enjoy the game till it last...........

• Cool 9

Players
240 posts
6,136 battles

Imagine the people who whaled the ZF6 when it came out for what is a mediocre DD 😂

• Funny 1

[_I_]
Players
1,506 posts
21,537 battles
56 minutes ago, Takethatyoubeast said:

Imagine the people who whaled the ZF6 when it came out for what is a mediocre DD 😂

Vastly OP i tell you! And for free!

image.thumb.png.00b3fd6d1db8a7871d7c26bfd7b391a7.png

ignore the low number of battles.Clearly winrate will keep the same after 1000 battles!!

Players
240 posts
6,136 battles
47 minutes ago, Nibenay78 said:

Vastly OP i tell you! And for free!

image.thumb.png.00b3fd6d1db8a7871d7c26bfd7b391a7.png

ignore the low number of battles.Clearly winrate will keep the same after 1000 battles!!

Ok, you make a strong argument 😂

Sign in to follow this