You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Update 0.10.5: The Grand Battle

94 comments in this topic

WG Team, Master Pirate, Sailing Hamster
2,319 posts

Super battleships make their "grand" entrance in a new battle type codenamed the "Grand Battle"; we've deactivated allied damage; the rocket-launching mechanics for attack aircraft have evolved; and loads more!

Read it on the portal
  • Cool 3

[ESTAB]
Players
113 posts
9,594 battles

I knew there was more to WG than the spreadsheet. Reversing the flow of time to aid in a speedy patch deployment is the real power behind the company.

image.thumb.png.1a4bffe1668f8907750ed5cb685dc1ef.png

• Cool 1
  • Funny 12

[CATS]
Players
32,484 posts
16,252 battles

And Tone comes next....

That is even more planes in the air.

You were told multiple times that player controlled planes are a bad idea for Hybrids.

And since they are premiums, this not something that is easily changed...

• Cool 2
  • Bad 2

Players
344 posts
4,161 battles

Great update! Free Colorado with permacamo, new mid tier coal DD and amazing improvements with community tokens. 

Too bad Jerzy Świrski is very expensive, would be nice to get from some kind of missions for discount.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 6

Players
1,995 posts
10,778 battles

Don't worry my little flag_USA_dd9fc06d19a8638f4077ab2fe200d22standard_84f55678325d4b492215390a7f0b430X Midway , you are gonna be even more happy with this.

[H-O-E]
Players
362 posts
26,282 battles

Again a DD for RP... just had one in 10.3 patch..

• Cool 3

[BASIC]
Players
895 posts
22,647 battles
15 minutes ago, Animalul2012 said:

No Napoli so sad(((.

I;m holding my toes she will be a coal ship, please!

• Cool 2

Players
74 posts

So if i understand correctly Friesland will NOT get moved over to the netherlands but will be removed from sale and a new ''copy'' Groningen will become available at the same price as Friesland? 

Why not change the hull number, nameplate and ingame name of the EU dd to Groningen and let the one in the netherlands tree be Friesland. 

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,672 posts
4,602 battles
1 hour ago, Rawthorm said:

I knew there was more to WG than the spreadsheet. Reversing the flow of time to aid in a speedy patch deployment is the real power behind the company.

image.thumb.png.1a4bffe1668f8907750ed5cb685dc1ef.png

Wouldn't that be nice to be able to go back in time? :cap_haloween:

It is corrected now

59 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd11 said:

Great update! Free Colorado with permacamo, new mid tier coal DD and amazing improvements with community tokens. 

Too bad Jerzy Świrski is very expensive, would be nice to get from some kind of missions for discount.

Świrski has the same price as other legendary commanders in Armory.

But I am glad, that you appreciate free ship with permacamo and the idea around community tokens.

5 minutes ago, CallicoJackRackham said:

So if i understand correctly Friesland will NOT get moved over to the netherlands but will be removed from sale and a new ''copy'' Groningen will become available at the same price as Friesland? 

Why not change the hull number, nameplate and ingame name of the EU dd to Groningen and let the one in the netherlands tree be Friesland. 

Well, as Friesland is already in the game as EU ship, it is much easier to keep her there and make new ship in different nation.

• Cool 4

Players
74 posts

Since with very few exceptions ships in game are usually named for the class' lead ship i just find it somewhat odd that the lead ship of the friesland class will stay with europe while her nation of origin will get one of her sisters. I know the only difference is in name and hull number but it just seemed somewhat strange to me. 

[WOB]
Players
4,858 posts
18,451 battles
1 minutę temu, YabbaCoe napisał:

Well, as Friesland is already in the game as EU ship, it is much easier to keep her there and make new ship in different nation.

Really?

You had Blyskawica in Polish tech-tree and you moved her to PanEU tech-tree without problems.

Why you didn't leave Blyskawica in Polish tech-tree? You could add Grom to PanEU and left Blyskawica in Polish tech-tree.

Few years ago it wasn't problem to migrate ship from tech-tree to another tech-tree and now it's a problem?

• Cool 5

[BHSFL]
Players
823 posts

So you pushed ahead with the rocket crap heh?

Can I at least replace those WORTHLESS planes with something functional?

• Cool 4
  • Bad 3

[SVX]
Players
29 posts
29,778 battles

So....
CV players need machineguns to lead the way for rockets..
Can we pls get aimbot to our other ships too?

• Funny 2

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
3,518 posts
27,718 battles

in regard to new firing adjust sheeeet: from "this will make the gameplay... " to "We hope it will make the gameplay more interesting and diverse!"

:Smile_veryhappy::Smile_veryhappy::Smile_veryhappy:

nope, it still will not! -35% dispersion, is that right?!?!

:Smile_teethhappy:

.... yeeeea..... lol"hope" to get drowned in supa accuracy salvos on a any bb out there which only reches the X... sounds like a dd buff, eh?! :Smile_teethhappy:

:Smile_facepalm:

[SINT]
Players
1,231 posts
24,540 battles

Gallant ( RN T6 dd) available for 48k coal. Always nice to fill your port with coal T5 - T7 ships for reasonable coal prizes. And as a precaution to prevent these ships from dropping from a crate :cap_yes: instead of a non freemium ship. 

• Cool 1

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,672 posts
4,602 battles
9 minutes ago, Merlin68 said:

So....
CV players need machineguns to lead the way for rockets..
Can we pls get aimbot to our other ships too?

Well, this aiming is mostly for DDs, so they would know, where those rockets will lend, as squadron can't change trajectory. But DD would know, where exactly it will lend already for several seconds, so there should be more options for them to make evasive maneouvres.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[YOBOY]
Players
136 posts
11,224 battles

Amazing how you bring us the awesome rocket plane nerf on the live servers.

There was so many negative feedback on that but hey, why listen to the players...

Have you ever played this crap? Do you think this is ok? I tried it and it´s just bulls... Well, you don´t need to answer, of course you have to like this decisions. And as always you think this changes are great... sure.
This game gets more and more annoying...

Vor 2 Minuten, YabbaCoe sagte:

Well, this aiming is mostly for DDs, so they would know, where those rockets will lend, as squadron can't change trajectory. But DD would know, where exactly it will lend already for several seconds, so there should be more options for them to make evasive maneouvres.

Exactly the reaction i expected... no words...

• Cool 4
  • Bad 2

[BHSFL]
Players
823 posts
Just now, Lc4Hunter said:

Dont worry, at one point they will just make DD invulnerable to damage and then we call this game what it is, World of Destroyers.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Bad 1

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,513 posts
24,044 battles
2 minutes ago, Lc4Hunter said:

Amazing how you bring us the awesome rocket plane nerf on the live servers.

There was so many negative feedback on that but hey, why listen to the players...

Have you ever played this crap? Do you think this is ok? I tried it and it´s just bulls... Well, you don´t need to answer, of course you have to like this decisions. And as always you think this changes are great... sure.

Remember, the player is never right. Gib money.

WG intelligence in a nutshell. And I'm not even a CV player.:Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 4

[YOBOY]
Players
136 posts
11,224 battles

I play CVs ( i guess not sooo bad) and i also play DD (not really good but ok). The most DD-players that get wasted by a CV are bad players. When playing CV, i have my problems with good players. But you need at least a bit of knowledge how other classes work, or how can it be that i (most times) can handle a CV in the game when playing a DD?

I guess these changes are like warnings on coffee cups that the coffee could be "hot"...

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Players
74 posts

@YabbaCoe I heard if you have Friesland you can at some point decide to switch it for Groningen, if i were to do that can i at least transfer my dutch commander to Groningen?

Weekend Tester
1,224 posts
9,368 battles
  • Once the machine guns open fire, you won't be able to adjust the flight path of your attack aircraft. However, your attack aircraft also become immune to AA fire at that point.

Invest in the New Elon Musk Meme Format! (Format not included in previous  posts) : MemeEconomy

• Cool 1

[BHSFL]
Players
823 posts

Dont worry they have 5 seconds to just turn and avoid all damage baring some stray rocket due to RNG or did you miss the " won't be able to adjust the flight path" part? Unless you want to argue that for 5 seconds they would be in the close AA aura just eating damage, if you do them your funny reaction image is directed at you.

• Cool 2

Players
483 posts
21,067 battles
2 hours ago, PanNickt said:

Really?

You had Blyskawica in Polish tech-tree and you moved her to PanEU tech-tree without problems.

Why you didn't leave Blyskawica in Polish tech-tree? You could add Grom to PanEU and left Blyskawica in Polish tech-tree.

Few years ago it wasn't problem to migrate ship from tech-tree to another tech-tree and now it's a problem?

Poland could have own main line torpedo destroyers 1T-10T Polish and English destroyers, and second T8-T10 with soviet destroyers that is a fact dunno why WG make such stupid choices , they are basically lose attention from Polish players .

(BTW those are only some ships that served in Polish navy in ww2 , there also was 2 Skoryy class destroyers (in game Siliwangi T8) , one Kotlin class T9 & one Kashin class T10)

Polish-Navy.jpg