Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Paranoid_Potato

Naval Battles

9 comments in this topic

Players
725 posts

How is match making for naval battles achieved?

My clan has 2 members really just for helping reduce ship costs for myself and a friend, yet we get matched with clans with more members, so how is this fair and balanced, most of the time we don't bother, once we see we have no chance in winning.

We are basically handicapped from the start and no we are bothered in recruiting.

Shouldn't the maximum number of attempts be limited to the small clan ?

@YabbaCoe @MrConway @Crysantos

Players
725 posts

Officers club never expanded, no need for two.

Mismatching is the normal, rarely do I get to see a match were the other clan has the same amount of tries.

As you cans see, haven't bothered this weekend, as to stand any chance we both have 100% win rate and hope the other clan forget to check.

NB.jpg

[BHSFL]
Players
4,596 posts
2 hours ago, Paranoid_Potato said:

Officers club never expanded, no need for two.

Mismatching is the normal, rarely do I get to see a match were the other clan has the same amount of tries.

As you cans see, haven't bothered this weekend, as to stand any chance we both have 100% win rate and hope the other clan forget to check.

NB.jpg

Hmm...when i still had a 1 man clan this happened too but rarely. You ofcourse really need 2 players to get to 20 points.

When i accidently "expanded" the officers club and customer service refused to reverse my blunder i had no choice but to try and recruit other players  to "win" naval battles. That is why i asked. :Smile_honoring:

It could also have to do with the ladder ( high crew, sea dogs, veteran, old guard, last stand ) i think......even as 1 man clan i rose through several ladders ( now "last stand" ..lol ) possibly ending up in needing more points then you can achieve alone too.

Btw : it sometimes picks inactive 0 points producing clans too....:Smile_teethhappy:

Players
564 posts
14,357 battles
On 6/12/2021 at 5:43 PM, Paranoid_Potato said:

My clan has 2 members really just for helping reduce ship costs for myself and a friend, yet we get matched with clans with more members, so how is this fair and balanced, most of the time we don't bother, once we see we have no chance in winning.

We are basically handicapped from the start and no we are bothered in recruiting.

My clan (5) is doing very well and we get clan with about the same number of players (Never expanded the officers club)

But in the highest league is it getting hard to get the same amount of players as they are active to keep them on top.

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,701 posts
4,608 battles
On 6/12/2021 at 5:43 PM, Paranoid_Potato said:

Afaik, MM for clans in Naval Battles, is not done by number of members, but results of your clan in previous Naval battles and therefore your clan Rating is counted.

[BHSFL]
Players
4,596 posts

That means you will have only a few options accept losing more often to not being able to get the same maximum points.....or......recruit more players...or ....join another clan

Players
725 posts

or just stop, as you're handicapped by WG inability to do proper balancing.

Sign in to follow this