Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrWastee

*angry wastee thread / **call for (low tier) community tourney/league, never to be sold!

68 comments in this topic

[THESO]
Players
3,522 posts
27,810 battles

*edit/inb4 lock:

weegee, anything u did since like 2 years is like 80% :etc_swear:. me, as a long term player, can not approve to like anything u did change in this game since p2r/announcement of a cv rework. u made the game less enjoyable.

#feedback u nmot deserve anyway, as u guys simply not respect it anyway. or even consider to take it into account........

classic sheet management, out for milking. all i can say now is, go get ur milk!

**edithsedit:

1 hour ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

Playing with all the fed-up veterans at T2, while the paying noobs despair at high tiers... sounds like a plan.

1 hour ago, Saltface said:

If T2 to T4 had more players I would exclusively play low tiers

Old school game play is more attractive

Even T5 is better than this crazy over gimicked higher tiers 

Not to mention that T2 T3 has no cvs, those fun blockers.

Anyone wants to organize low tier games ? I m in

1 hour ago, MrWastee said:

lets make it a tourney and call it "king of the oceans" :Smile_trollface:... or -bottom, or oldschoolpark, or....

damn, now u gave me a task :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_facepalm:

well, if it would be mine, in honor to a personal pvp chatchannel i once had in star trek online, i'd call it waste's channel.... somehow could even fit, as players goin down there can be considered weegees used up waste! there's nothing more they want from us, for sure not any feedback...

• Cool 12
  • Bad 1

[THESO]
Players
3,522 posts
27,810 battles
2 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

RaTS was bad - why bring back something really bad?

that's ur opinion on it. mine is else! like totally!! like on the other side of the universe!!!!!!

anyways, thread edited

• Cool 2

[THESO]
Players
8,804 posts
44,838 battles

inb4 lock

Wastee the calm person exploded... 

• Funny 2

[THESO]
Players
3,522 posts
27,810 battles
1 minute ago, MacArthur92 said:

inb4 lock

Wastee the calm person exploded... 

i just did read about the t9 hybrid bb. i mean like............ omy, they so much can go %$§& §%&§$ §%&§%§%!

reported the thread myself for closure.....

and may play, as long as i still can see the minimap below all the airwings flooding the skies in future :etc_swear:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[THESO]
Players
8,804 posts
44,838 battles
2 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

i just did read about the t9 hybrid bb. i mean like............ omy, they so much can go %$§& §%&§$ §%&§%§%!

reported the thread myself for closure.....

and may play, as long as i still can see the minimap below all the airwings flooding the skies in future :etc_swear:

Notser even leaked they are thinking of introducing a whole line of hybrids.... idk mate what to think about it...

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
3,522 posts
27,810 battles
Just now, MacArthur92 said:

Notser even leaked they are thinking of a whole line of hybrids.... idk mate what to think about it...

lol, already said that myself as well: be ready for a lot of linesplits

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
3,522 posts
27,810 battles

while i do know what to think of it! more planes in the skies than ever possible in rts is reality already! the did talk nothing but §$"%"§ on the rework! they rendered like anything they said on it as a lie! or simply been totally incapable of fulfilling what they wanted to acheive. or instead of, they simply knew b4! and still, ofc, lied!

as much as i love this game, yet(!!!!), i start to wish they fail! fail hard!!! they're begging to fail, so it plz be rather soon than later!

• Cool 3

[THESO]
Players
8,804 posts
44,838 battles
Just now, MrWastee said:

while i do know what to think of it! more planes in the skies than ever possible in rts is reality already! the did talk nothing but §$"%"§ on the rework! they rendered like anything they said on it as a lie! or simply been totally incapable of fulfilling what they wanted to acheive. instead of, they simply knew b4! and still, ofc, lied!

yeah the Dutch cruisers, those hybrids and the CVs themselves... Subs will make it crazy too. 

• Cool 2

[THESO]
Players
3,522 posts
27,810 battles

yeah the Dutch cruisers, those hybrids and the CVs themselves... Subs will make it crazy too. 

it's totally overkill, while AA interaction still is nothing but a poor joke afterall. @Fat_Maniac pointed on the odd tier cv's, possible as countermeasure in form of fighter platforms.... even more planes, even more madness! midtier matches in like 2 years could contain, lets est., how about 15 squads in the air on one team at a time...... topkek

[THESO]
Players
3,522 posts
27,810 battles
1 minute ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

WG forces my hand. I am ready to play within the last remnants of enjoyable (plane-free) game environment. :Smile_trollface:

shot-21.06.12_11.06.50-0391.jpg

yeah lol.... lets all go sealclub and dry out new players coming in... oh, wait: these players are to be found only on high tiers anyways as it seems, as weegee wisdom wanna make €

• Cool 4

[THESO]
Players
8,804 posts
44,838 battles
3 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

yeah lol.... lets all go sealclub and dry out new players coming in... oh, wait: these players are to be found only on high tiers anyways as it seems, as weegee wisdom wanna make €

Yes, cause the last time we played T3 few days ago we waited 5 min to get 50% of the teams actual players and the rest were bots, the match lasted about 6-7 min.... No new players are playing on low tiers they go buy premiums to get free exp and skip the line at least to T6-7 on techtree by that....

• Cool 2

[THESO]
Players
3,522 posts
27,810 battles

Yes, cause the last time we played T3 few days ago we waited 5 min to get 50% of the teams actual players and the rest were bots, the match lasted about 6-7 min.... 

....while we had a sheetload of like way below 1k matches players on tiers 8-10. with a whole barrage of prems in port!

• Cool 1

[NECRO]
Players
4,477 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, MrWastee sagte:

Playing with all the fed-up veterans at T2, while the paying noobs despair at high tiers... sounds like a plan.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

[THESO]
Players
3,522 posts
27,810 battles
Just now, MementoMori_6030 said:

pretty soon that gonna be the only place to have old school gameplay i guess.... question is: how long?... rther dont place a bet lol

[NECRO]
Players
4,477 posts
Vor 1 Minute, MrWastee sagte:

pretty soon that gonna be the only place to have old school gameplay i guess.... question is: how long?... rther dont place a bet lol

WG are probably trying to create "World of Battlefield", incorporating all of their failed games into a game supposed to be a game about ships...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[THESO]
Players
8,804 posts
44,838 battles

When the last T2-4 premium was released? I think the last one was Varyag at T3 around 2-3 years ago. We are almost 6 years after game released and only 3 premium ships at T4 and one isn't available to get (Nikolai). This is pathetic, they also skipped the T3 Italian BB on techtree cause why even bother WG....

6 years we are waiting for Schleswig-Holstein BB that his gunfire started WW2, an iconic piece of history to be at T2 with Mikasa as premium... nothing... eh.

• Cool 6

[THESO]
Players
3,522 posts
27,810 battles
Just now, MementoMori_6030 said:

WG are probably trying to create "World of Battlefield", incorporating all of their failed games into a game supposed to be a game about ships...

that's fine. i gonna give some tanks an atlanta treatment then lol.... seriously, like only they did! but they try to dumbmerge the gameplays from both into each other, not adapting them. it could be cool, but they make it sheet! that simple to me.

[THESO]
Players
3,522 posts
27,810 battles

When the last T2-4 premium was released? I think the last one was Varyag at T3 around 2-3 years ago. We are almost 6 years after game released and only 3 premium ships in T4 and one isn't available to get (Nikolai). This is pathetic, they also skipped the T3 Italian BB on techtree cause why even bother WG....

6 years we are waiting for Schleswig-Holstein BB that his gunfire started WW2, an iconic piece of history to be at T2 with Mikasa as premium... nothing... eh.

indeed the schleswig i did think about b4 as well.... perfect reward ship along some event.... but i guess it had no catapult, so nono from weegee lol

• Cool 2

[BHSFL]
Players
4,596 posts
"It's the nature of time
That the old ways must give in
It's the nature of time
That the new ways comes in sin
When the new meets the old
It always end the ancient ways
And as history told
The old ways go out in a blaze
Encircled by a vulture
The end of ancient culture
The dawn of destiny draws near"

Shiroyama, by Sabaton.

Quite fitting. The vulture even being litteral here.
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[NWP]
Players
1,600 posts
13,227 battles

• Cool 8

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,397 posts
31,662 battles
15 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

When the last T2-4 premium was released?

Not a single new T4 premium is released single game went live in 2015, last original T2 premiums was Emden, also in 2015 (not counting here a Brazilian copy of Albeny), and last T3 premium was Dreadnought.

• Cool 3

[THESO]
Players
8,804 posts
44,838 battles
Just now, fumtu said:

Not a single new T4 premium is released single game went live in 2015, last original T2 premiums was Emden, also in 2015 (not counting here a Brazilian copy of Albeny), and last T3 premium was Dreadnought.

Thought the last one was Varyag but yeah Dreadnought was after it.

[THESO]
Players
3,522 posts
27,810 battles
8 minutes ago, Saltface said:

lets make it a tourney and call it "king of the oceans" :Smile_trollface:... or -bottom, or oldschoolpark, or....

damn, now u gave me a task :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_facepalm:

well, if it would be mine, in honor to a personal pvp chatchannel i once had in star trek online, i'd call it waste's channel.... somehow could even fit, as players goin down there can be considered weegees used up waste! there's nothing more they want from us, for sure not any feedback...

• Cool 1