Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
alexandar195

WOWs Coupons - question

5 comments in this topic

Question

[_BFA_]
Players
4 posts
1,227 battles

If I spend one of my coupons how can I receive new one? I used my coupons for signals and it is showing that after 8 hours i will receive new one. If i spend my coupon which discounts some of the ships, will it show counter when you will receive new one, if not how can I earn it? 

Thanks.

image.thumb.png.5dd800fdac5db382f1659aa9ca1f64a2.png

4 answers to this question

[R3B3L]
Players
1,505 posts
33,152 battles
2 hours ago, alexandar195 said:

If I spend one of my coupons how can I receive new one?

They are automatically renewed at specified intervals. For ships every six months.

The two coupons for ships will be replenished in about a week, so use them now if you have the resources; you will soon get new ones.

If you don´t use them, they will simply expire and get replaced by new ones (don´t feel pressurized into spending).

Simply put: just buy what you need now (or in the next days) :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 2

Community Contributor
344 posts
5,770 battles

You do not have to earn them. The coupons are on a set schedule. Typically new coupons come out after the current set expires. Check the bottom of your current coupons to know when they are no longer valid. Once they expire a new set should appear not long after which can then be used. Each coupon can be used once for the specified item. You do not need to use up all of your coupons in order for the new set to occur when a new set becomes available. Hope this clears up your question.

• Cool 1

[FAILS]
Players
764 posts
22,088 battles
On 6/11/2021 at 9:50 PM, alexandar195 said:

If I spend one of my coupons how can I receive new one? I used my coupons for signals and it is showing that after 8 hours i will receive new one. If i spend my coupon which discounts some of the ships, will it show counter when you will receive new one, if not how can I earn it? 

Thanks.

image.thumb.png.5dd800fdac5db382f1659aa9ca1f64a2.png

Others have already mentioned that they will be renewed periodically and you cannot stockpile them, so just use them when you have enough resources and feel that you need/want something.

In your screenshot you can see the time for the 50% signals coupons (which have been used) telling you when it will re renewed (will be the same for any you use). For the others you see at which date they will be replaced instead. Since ship coupons are renewed only about twice a year, it can be a good strategy to stockpile the resources over the months and use them just before they expire. Also, taking a look at what ships will be removed from the game soon and getting them with a coupon just before can make sense (right now that would be something like Haida or T-61, for example). Most important thing is: Do not feel pressured to use the coupons just because they will expire soon, even the ship ones! Get only what you need or really want, not something just because there is a coupon lying around.

• Cool 1

[VIBES]
Players
1,014 posts
21,349 battles

Ship coupons renew every 6 months or so, but they cannot be cumulated.

Camos, flags and special upgrades renew much more often, I think every month or so.

Sign in to follow this