Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Takethatyoubeast

Most obvious things said in chat that make you laugh

58 comments in this topic

Players
240 posts
6,136 battles

Just for larks and we could all use some of that….

What was said

Why it was silly / context

Mark’s out of 10 on the “No s@#t Sherlock-ometer”

Ill start :

“Go back to playing ping pong you useless noobs”

Tier 5 game with Tier 4 : Our team was useless no doubt but most of them had less than 50 games which at Tier 4 Tier 5 isn’t unusual. If you play at low Tier you will meet new players and the abuse being levelled at them doesn’t exactly help them 

8 out of 10 on the NSSO 😂

Players
2,215 posts
13,274 battles

I had once a teammate who told me to remain undetected in my low HP DD because if they spot me and i lose my HP then i'll die. For whatever reason i couldn't stop laughing at this for 5 minutes. Like really? If my HP go to zero i'm dead? Good to know.

One thing i told a sub-40% player with something like 20k battles who lost an easy won game for us was "just like the prehistoric apes you too will figure out one day how to use your thumbs and become good at the game". Shortly after i got a chat ban, i suspect this had to do with it. Though, i thought it was pretty funny.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 6

Players
2,024 posts
44 minutes ago, Takethatyoubeast said:

What was said

Ill start :

Tier 5 game with Tier 4 : Our team was useless no doubt but most of them had less than 50 games which at Tier 4 Tier 5 isn’t unusual. If you play at low Tier you will meet new players and the abuse being levelled at them doesn’t exactly help them 

You know

I had a match where I was in a farragut

There was a Bayern on extremely low HP under focus fire. He's been asking for support all game. So I laid him a smoke and kept them lit.

That Bayern finished at the top of the team (He did have 4 kills so ig he probably did well)

Then in the in-game chat (chat in the port when you are privately talking to a player), he said that he reported me becoz me helping him, gave the enemy team an unfair advantage so he reported me

This is what he said

"Wow, the way you cheated really hurts. Ppl like you deserve to lose every single match coz you always give the enemy an unfair situation. Reported you dumbass. Next time play fair"

Now am I the only one, or this guy should get himself a psychiatrist?:cap_horn:

That guy btw had only 100 battles, and 50% of them were in V-25 :Smile_trollface: and he played like what 3 games in Bayern at the point of that match:cap_haloween:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 9

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
4,374 posts
11,364 battles

Can I just upload an image instead?

Polish_20210611_200229867.png.92a4ff3d948d1c04672229dfb2c2147b.png

It was this match btw.

unknown-2.thumb.png.66a70a1aa0d6aeafe2cb526d3bbbf3e7.png

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,375 posts
20,439 battles

Hi all,

1 hour ago, Takethatyoubeast said:

What was said

Ill start :

2 nights ago in "Ranked" our "Fletcher" declared: "Sorry ... I am drunk"... :Smile_Default:

We won - we all survived the match...

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1

Players
277 posts
5,164 battles
1 hour ago, Takethatyoubeast said:

What was said

Ill start :

I see "Go play Lego" followed by random profanities pretty often.

And it makes me sad. Not because I get offended, it's because I really want to play Lego sometimes. You see, I used to have this box full of random Lego pieces. And I can't find it anywhere :Smile_sad:

So everytime someone says "Go play Lego you useless [edited]" I'm hit by a wave of nostalgia and feel a bit sad :cap_old:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7

[LUZ1]
Players
1,888 posts
15,500 battles
42 minutes ago, Bindolaf_Werebane said:

I need intelligence data!

To which my standard reply is: no you need to close :cap_cool:

Which they then sometimes then do and they die in 2 minutes. 

And I think to myself: what a wonderful world, yeah :cap_win:

• Funny 3

Players
240 posts
6,136 battles
2 hours ago, ThePurpleSmurf said:

I had once a teammate who told me to remain undetected in my low HP DD because if they spot me and i lose my HP then i'll die. For whatever reason i couldn't stop laughing at this for 5 minutes. Like really? If my HP go to zero i'm dead? Good to know.

One thing i told a sub-40% player with something like 20k battles who lost an easy won game for us was "just like the prehistoric apes you too will figure out one day how to use your thumbs and become good at the game". Shortly after i got a chat ban, i suspect this had to do with it. Though, i thought it was pretty funny.

OMG my WR would be 100% if I’d known about that HP hack 🤣

• Funny 3

Players
240 posts
6,136 battles
2 hours ago, totally_potato said:

You know

I had a match where I was in a farragut

There was a Bayern on extremely low HP under focus fire. He's been asking for support all game. So I laid him a smoke and kept them lit.

That Bayern finished at the top of the team (He did have 4 kills so ig he probably did well)

Then in the in-game chat (chat in the port when you are privately talking to a player), he said that he reported me becoz me helping him, gave the enemy team an unfair advantage so he reported me

This is what he said

"Wow, the way you cheated really hurts. Ppl like you deserve to lose every single match coz you always give the enemy an unfair situation. Reported you dumbass. Next time play fair"

Now am I the only one, or this guy should get himself a psychiatrist?:cap_horn:

That guy btw had only 100 battles, and 50% of them were in V-25 :Smile_trollface: and he played like what 3 games in Bayern at the point of that match:cap_haloween:

Right……..yes lock them up is the way forward 😆

• Funny 1

Players
240 posts
6,136 battles
1 hour ago, Bindolaf_Werebane said:

I need intelligence data!

This makes me laugh when basically everyone is spotted…..what are you expecting ? Nessie to rise up from Loch Ness wearing a tam o’shanter singing “Donald where’s ya trousers” 🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Funny 3

[TOHOU]
Players
431 posts
5,200 battles
1 minute ago, Takethatyoubeast said:

This makes me laugh when basically everyone is spotted…..what are you expecting ? Nessie to rise up from Loch Ness wearing a tam o’shanter singing “Donald where’s ya trousers” 🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

no sign of intelligent lifeforms out here - Nasa

- played a game in Visby and some dude repeatedly asked me to set a smoke screen

• Cool 2
  • Funny 4

Players
240 posts
6,136 battles
1 hour ago, DEADSNAKE2 said:

I see "Go play Lego" followed by random profanities pretty often.

And it makes me sad. Not because I get offended, it's because I really want to play Lego sometimes. You see, I used to have this box full of random Lego pieces. And I can't find it anywhere :Smile_sad:

So everytime someone says "Go play Lego you useless [edited]" I'm hit by a wave of nostalgia and feel a bit sad :cap_old:

In the near future will people say in new online games “You noob. Go and play WOWS” 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TOHOU]
Players
431 posts
5,200 battles
1 minute ago, Takethatyoubeast said:

In the near future will people say in new online games “You noob. Go and play WOWS” 

will be replaced with amogus or minecraft / forkknife

• Funny 1

Players
240 posts
6,136 battles
1 minute ago, Cirno9999 said:

no sign of intelligent lifeforms out here - Nasa

- played a game in Visby and some dude repeatedly asked me to set a smoke screen

I’ve said “Yes here you go” in a Visby and then they ask “ Where is it?” 

I'm like “Right in front of you, are you stupid?” 😅

• Funny 5

Beta Tester
6,048 posts
23,113 battles
  • Attention to the enemy (insert random plane class here)
  • Provide AA fire support! (I mean, really??? How is it that this is still in the game? Rubbing salt into the wounds, WG?)

2 hours ago, SV_Kompresor said:

Can I just upload an image instead?

Polish_20210611_200229867.png.92a4ff3d948d1c04672229dfb2c2147b.png

It was this match btw.

unknown-2.thumb.png.66a70a1aa0d6aeafe2cb526d3bbbf3e7.png

Sooo...

Your division got 6 kills - check

All other teammembers got only 5 kills - check

8 of the other 9 teammembers got sunk themselves - check

So they probably were playing quite bad (like losing 8 ships while only sinking 5) and might have lost the battle if not for You and the other potatoes in division A...

:Smile_trollface:

Players
4,858 posts
21,244 battles

Ranked, all our 3 DD's died within 2 minutes, 1 of them told me in my Carraciolo to 'go cap' where 2 BB's a DD and 1 CA just killed him. So cute.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[TOXIC]
Players
1,132 posts
5,920 battles

One from tonight ...

Them: CV reported, -1 for you

Me: you sailed into an island as I was approaching, was I supposed to ignore you?

Them: you ruined my game

Me: how?

Them: it's not fair

Well ... er ... ok then ... :Smile_unsure:

Also the best insult I've ever received ... "your mother changes the subject when her friends ask about you" :Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 10

[NWP]
Players
3,936 posts
18,027 battles

CV captain: " DDs OP " after getting killed by DD with 0 kms moved from his spawn

• Cool 1
  • Funny 6

Players
2,740 posts
21,065 battles

I think the two most entertaining things I ever read in game where: 

- I’m a CV I don’t need to move! ( after being suggested he should run as a DD was hunting him) 

- German BBs are long range snipers I must stay back (followed by a long long diatribe of insults that I needed google translate for, because he was full health and terrified of a Cleveland. So you know the standard Bismarck player in this game). 

• Funny 5

Players
3,116 posts
4 hours ago, ThePurpleSmurf said:

I had once a teammate who told me to remain undetected in my low HP DD because if they spot me and i lose my HP then i'll die

lolz aside, pretty solid advise right there:fish_book:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
3,116 posts

I used to greet people wit helo there until I got summarily asked to fornicate wit meself in a ranked game after when I remain silent :fish_happy:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Sign in to follow this