Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Ships Departing From the Armory and Premium Shop

14 comments in this topic

[-RNR-]
Players
1,435 posts

If these ships are bad for the game then why are you pushing them WG, Don't bother with an answer we all know why, Create Scarcity, induce Fear of Missing Out, Sell at Inflated Prices, a tactic used by SCompanies since God was a Lad :Smile_coin:

If you can't Nerf Bomb it, Remove It.

• Cool 2

[_DMG_]
Players
11 posts
21,130 battles

In 6 days there will be another -25% coupon in the armory for gold ships from the armory. I would like to buy another outgoing ship with the discount for gold.

I would be interested if that is possible. Because the update will come in 6 days and then the ships will be gone, before the coupon is available. 

Thanks for any info!

Players
351 posts
4,221 battles

WG just missed the chance to include T-61, Graf Spee or Erich Loewenhardt or some other German premium in Dockyard as lower tier ship. Really a shame, I won't buy any of them for that reason

Players
484 posts
21,178 battles

No worry community you can still get those ships from santas containers , and asashio is also Black so no worry there , I wonder when WG will introduce Uber santas containers with chance for Puerto Rico , Summers , Thunderer , Smolensk all those "removed" T10.

Beta Tester
1,427 posts
30 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd11 said:

WG just missed the chance to include T-61, Graf Spee or Erich Loewenhardt or some other German premium in Dockyard as lower tier ship. Really a shame, I won't buy any of them for that reason

you still think that we are dealing here with the normal company?

• Cool 1

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,701 posts
4,608 battles
1 hour ago, Ocean_Trader said:

In 6 days there will be another -25% coupon in the armory for gold ships from the armory. I would like to buy another outgoing ship with the discount for gold.

I would be interested if that is possible. Because the update will come in 6 days and then the ships will be gone, before the coupon is available. 

Thanks for any info!

The coupon is scheduled to arrive with arrival of next update. Unfortunately we can't move the arrival of the coupon prior to the update.

42 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd11 said:

Even though those ships are outgoing from sales, it doesn't mean, that they can't be included in some events, also in a dockyard.

Players
121 posts
5,550 battles

Ok we know what will be removed from armory, but what will be added? 

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,701 posts
4,608 battles
2 minutes ago, Dante_AK said:

Ok we know what will be removed from armory, but what will be added? 

We will announce that closer to the release of the update - as it is usual, in Patchnotes article

Players
121 posts
5,550 battles
1 godzinę temu, YabbaCoe napisał:

We will announce that closer to the release of the update - as it is usual, in Patchnotes article

Ok, so maybe small teaser ? amount or types that will be added? no names and pictures.

Any kinds of tiny hints?

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,701 posts
4,608 battles
1 hour ago, Dante_AK said:

Ok, so maybe small teaser ? amount or types that will be added? no names and pictures.

Any kinds of tiny hints?

I can't, sorry... all those are done globally at the same time

[LX]
Players
435 posts
23,749 battles

Is it me or has Admiral Graf Spee put on weight?

20210613084433_1.thumb.jpg.4d60f145b78669ca1c57faf4a50a222e.jpg

Replication : Armoury -> Departing Ships -> Admiral Graf Spee : Special Bundle -> click on the camera icon next to the Crimson Tear camo

• Funny 3

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,701 posts
4,608 battles
On 6/13/2021 at 9:49 AM, NewHorizons_1 said:

Is it me or has Admiral Graf Spee put on weight?

20210613084433_1.thumb.jpg.4d60f145b78669ca1c57faf4a50a222e.jpg

Replication : Armoury -> Departing Ships -> Admiral Graf Spee : Special Bundle -> click on the camera icon next to the Crimson Tear camo

I see... Crimson Tear camo is a consumable one, so you can mount it to any ship. And for the best visibility there is always Yamato, on which the camo is mounted.

Players
38 posts
8,671 battles

Dont forget to depart carriers.  The Old cvs were  funnier to play with also. 

No gold whatsoever bought for a while, no point when your in-game options are to be a cv target or a cv moving target.

Just deleted a load of captains also, no gold for retraining after skill changes(ty wg)  and no point really. 19 skills cap or 10 is the same for a Absurd OP Class like CV.

The gameplay can became so crappy that i rather make a useless post than to risk another battle..

Hi Dasha! ;)

Sign in to follow this