Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

5 Days of Premium Ship Giveaways

39 comments in this topic

[TACHA]
Players
397 posts
7,499 battles

Will these go on sale in the Premium shop with a bundle of a mission on Friday please?

• Cool 2

[PRM]
Players
30 posts
27,073 battles

ha ha , keep removing ships from the armory and  shop in a lame attempt to create scarcity , maybe someone will buy those useless "premiums", before "they are gone ! omg omg" :) 

• Cool 1

[TOHOU]
Players
431 posts
5,200 battles

wargamings choice of words - free doesnt mean you have to work your [edited]off for it

[LO1]
Alpha Tester
1,496 posts
6,356 battles

If your going for the cv my advice don't bother... Its sooo weak

• Cool 1

Players
121 posts
5,550 battles

I dont have twitter, instagram, and facebook i barely used and now its of state "i forgot i created my false facebook profile".

Also i unsubscribed from your yt official channel some time ago, and around 30 sec ago unfollowed your twitch channel.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,498 posts
23,965 battles
1 hour ago, Dante_AK said:

I dont have twitter, instagram, and facebook i barely used and now its of state "i forgot i created my false facebook profile".

Also i unsubscribed from your yt official channel some time ago, and around 30 sec ago unfollowed your twitch channel.

Now that's player engagement!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[OHFK]
Players
312 posts
8,175 battles

WG: "We are giving away free ships!"

Me: "Yeah! Cool!"

WG: "You only need to sign up on some shady sites"

Me: "Uhm, no thanks"

• Cool 4

[T-N-T]
Players
3,862 posts
19,250 battles

I have no idea wtf the article is saying. For sure isn't giving away any free premium ships though...

• Cool 2

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,498 posts
23,965 battles
52 minutes ago, Toivia said:

I have no idea wtf the article is saying. For sure isn't giving away any free premium ships though...

Jump through too many hoops for a minuscule chance to win a premium ship. Most likely they are giving away 1 ship each in total, so good luck winning.

Another sign that people responsible for this have no idea how to talk to customers.

• Cool 4

Players
264 posts
246 battles

So let me get this straight. If you have supported WG and bought crates and ships in the past and as such you have these ships in port, if you win one of these "giveaways" you won't be gifted the ship, an alternative ship or any compensation of any sort and your WIN will be redrawn and given to someone else.

Yet another sign of how WG feel about players who have already paid to play the game. Another slap in the face. They bend over backwards to entice new players but don't give a rats backside if your already a paying customer.

Winners of each day's featured Premium ship will be chosen 4 days after their respective challenges.
To give every player a fair chance at winning a new ship, no alternative compensation will be issued for players who won a ship they already have. Another winner will be redrawn instead. 

How is that giving EVERY player a fair chance. Thats giving some players a chance to win a new ship, not every player.

And they wonder why i and many others are no longer spending and supporting the game or even playing it much these days.

Where's YOUR loyalty WG....wait you have none.

• Cool 3

[FIFO]
Beta Tester
146 posts
13,520 battles
7 hours ago, Aragathor said:

Jump through too many hoops for a minuscule chance to win a premium ship. Most likely they are giving away 1 ship each in total, so good luck winning.

Another sign that people responsible for this have no idea how to talk to customers.

Correct!

A while back there was another 'chance' to win fewer than 20 ships (15, I think) on the EU server and someone sat down to to the maths. (no. vessels)/(active EU players) = 0.0000000001%.

The numbers are wrong, I'm sure, but you get the point: a) You have no chance of winning, b) You have to play an inordinate amount of time, and c) sign up to/reactivate social media thereby falsely boosting the popularity of WG's presence so they can then barter your personal details to endless third-party companies for cash ... who will then go on to do the same thing. Enjoy the endless spam email in return for  0.000000001% , kiddies! :cap_like:

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
296 posts

How about a a big fat NO. No way in hell.

Farcebook, Twitter and the likes I stay away from.

[-RNR-]
Players
1,425 posts

How Utterly Pathetic you are getting Wargaming, is there a Pixel Shotage. Please insert offer where the Sun Don't Shine, Thank You :Smile_facepalm:

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,609 posts
4,588 battles
11 hours ago, Toivia said:

Actually we are. Those who complete the challenge will have a shot at winning the featured Premium Ship of the day.

17 hours ago, HansRoaming said:

Will these go on sale in the Premium shop with a bundle of a mission on Friday please?

As those ships will be removed from the Armory and Premium shop, there will be most likely an offer to purchase them in Premium shop, including that special mission.

• Cool 1

[CHEFT]
[CHEFT]
Players
1,395 posts
27,380 battles

Can't seem to find any of the missions...

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,609 posts
4,588 battles
2 hours ago, tsounts said:

Can't seem to find any of the missions...

1 hour ago, llHEROll said:

same here no missions

Refresh the article now

[EUTF]
Players
329 posts
7,393 battles

You forgot to add to the ToDo list to get vaccinated from covid :p

• Funny 2

[CHEFT]
[CHEFT]
Players
1,395 posts
27,380 battles

Refreshed the article and logged in with twitter (also twitted) but still no missions visible.

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,609 posts
4,588 battles
1 minute ago, tsounts said:

Refreshed the article and logged in with twitter (also twitted) but still no missions visible.

Those are the missions, in the widget, like login with Twitter, Twitch etc.

As it is written in the article, those are challenges, not missions, that you would need to do in-game.

This giveaway is basically to promote our Social Media channels

[TACHA]
Players
397 posts
7,499 battles
6 hours ago, YabbaCoe said:

As those ships will be removed from the Armory and Premium shop, there will be most likely an offer to purchase them in Premium shop, including that special mission.

Thanks for that and was good to put a face to the tag when I saw you on twitch the other day.

I'll look in the shop tomorrow for Lenin.

Players
40 posts

I don't get it. Where is this secret code to be find? And is there today something posted on Facebook/Instagram or Twitter before 17:00h ??

It's all totally unclear and confusing ??

• Cool 1

[FKT55]
Players
4 posts
11,624 battles
Vor 22 Stunden, YabbaCoe sagte:

Those are the missions, in the widget, like login with Twitter, Twitch etc.

As it is written in the article, those are challenges, not missions, that you would need to do in-game.

This giveaway is basically to promote our Social Media channels

I'm wondering. Is this promotion targeting a specific (small) audience? Perhaps not a very good promotion, if a majority of audience not even informed about it..?

Asking because the article seems to be only on the English speaking site and there is nothing in other languages. I mean, many are speaking /understanding English, but reading news in native language.

Sign in to follow this