Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Takethatyoubeast

Seriously, how can BB players be so bad.......😢

62 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
305 posts
7,048 battles

 

70940A1A-F3B2-45A4-8DC4-A828D272F462.jpeg
Seriously not 1 BB kill on our side

 

4 of the 5 BB’s bottom in terms of XP

 

We don’t want you to yolo BB drivers but some attempt to do something would be appreciated at this time

 

Better still, don’t press the battle button at all

 

I don’t even know what they were hiding from as we had all the DD’s either spotted or sunk

 

In summary : Damn and blast 😡

  • Cool 4
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
2,017 posts
13,202 battles
1 minute ago, Takethatyoubeast said:

 

70940A1A-F3B2-45A4-8DC4-A828D272F462.jpeg

 

That's been my experience today too. So many BB players with no idea what they are doing and you just know they have to be fed mashed food with a spoon.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
305 posts
7,048 battles
1 minute ago, xxNihilanxx said:

 

That's been my experience today too. So many BB players with no idea what they are doing and you just know they have to be fed mashed food with a spoon.

It is getting beyond stupid 

 

3 games in a row the BB camping club did nothing and we got slaughtered 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
2,017 posts
13,202 battles
2 minutes ago, Takethatyoubeast said:

It is getting beyond stupid 

 

3 games in a row the BB camping club did nothing and we got slaughtered 

 

It happens. All you can do I guess is have a break, take some deep breaths (and Valium) and try to get your zen back on.

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[R3B3L]
Players
1,505 posts
35,494 battles

Just had a "teammate" in Pommern, shooting HE only. In chat we suggested a few times to use AP, but he answered "on this range he better". Well he was right, as never left spawn. I don´t know what he was torping though, being 10km short on range to hit anything but his teammates.

 

Also every single Georgia today max-range sniping.

  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,982 posts
21,496 battles

I know I’m not a particularly good player but there are times I do despair at the quality of game play. 
 

On the PTS today I had a rather opinionated fellow telling me how to play the Japanese super battleship because I clearly don’t know what I’m doing in his opinion. Now see the result screen and I come second from top (winning team) he comes bottom but the real icing on the cake is next battle he and I are vs each other in the same Satsuma. He camps all battle decrying his DDs in open chat rather than come out and fight, so he comes bottom on the loosing team, I come top with 4 kills and he is still convinced he knows what he is doing. 
 

This all too often is the mindset of a lot of players in game they believe they are great and everyone just needs to follow their orders. I do not believe there is an easy answer to teaching people how to play better, I still have a long way to go in that regard but for what it’s worth I do sympathise with the OPs frustration. Just wait for subs though when passively sitting at the back of the map is actively encouraged.  

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TACHA]
Players
852 posts
1,023 battles
40 minutes ago, lovelacebeer said:

 I do not believe there is an easy answer to teaching people how to play better,

The player has to want to get better. There is a certain lack of that.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NEXT]
Players
33,138 posts
16,643 battles
1 hour ago, Takethatyoubeast said:

Seriously not 1 BB kill on our side

 

4 of the 5 BB’s bottom in terms of XP

 

We don’t want you to yolo BB drivers but some attempt to do something would be appreciated at this time

 

Better still, don’t press the battle button at all

 

I don’t even know what they were hiding from as we had all the DD’s either spotted or sunk

 

In summary : Damn and blast 😡

That is a rather common occurance.

Many turn away from the start and patrol the spawn area or are afraid to push 2 spotted enemies with 5 ships.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,281 posts
14,532 battles

As much as a love a good old laugh at BB players. There are just as many awful players equally distributed across all classes. And even the best of the best can potato like a pro.

  • Cool 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,827 posts
12,888 battles
57 minutes ago, Bear__Necessities said:

As much as a love a good old laugh at BB players. There are just as many awful players equally distributed across all classes. And even the best of the best can potato like a pro.

ofc but today it is just crazy. I have seen bad teams but this... BBs park behind island, enemy caps, we lose by points. They parked 5 m away from cap but nothinmg.... WTF.

 

Another one example. All BBs parked in the middle of the map, in the B cap and did basically nothing...

 

Next time all BBs parked behind island. Then turned around. Sailed to map edge... And we lose on points cause noone caps but me.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,281 posts
14,532 battles

I've got a screen shot of a team where 4 of my 5 DD's died in first 3 minutes of a game. Leaving me the only DD for the rest of it. (I won for the record because I killed 4 of their 5 DD's myself and capped 3 caps solo.)

I had a CV die in 2 mins. 2 mins... A CV. Because he didn't want to move. And a game last week of a triple Atlanta div eating every Torp a Kagero could throw into a channel. All 3 radar ships dead in 5 mins. 

 

So I still stand by all players are stupid, not just these select few. 

  • Cool 5
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
305 posts
7,048 battles
2 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

That is a rather common occurance.

Many turn away from the start and patrol the spawn area or are afraid to push 2 spotted enemies with 5 ships.

Next 3 games all wins and in all of those games our BB’s supported the caps / team really, really well

 

They didn’t YOLO they just balanced aggression with not over committing 

 

With any class, in the hands of a competent player they are match winners

 

In the hands of poor players, they are match losers 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
305 posts
7,048 battles
3 hours ago, xxNihilanxx said:

 

It happens. All you can do I guess is have a break, take some deep breaths (and Valium) and try to get your zen back on.

I also had a Kit Kat 

 

Next 3 games all wins

 

BB players very good - I love you all 😂

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
305 posts
7,048 battles
3 hours ago, VIadoCro said:

Just had a "teammate" in Pommern, shooting HE only. In chat we suggested a few times to use AP, but he answered "on this range he better". Well he was right, as never left spawn. I don´t know what he was torping though, being 10km short on range to hit anything but his teammates.

 

Also every single Georgia today max-range sniping.

How can anyone enjoy doing that ?
 

I guess they must as they keep playing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
305 posts
7,048 battles
27 minutes ago, Bear__Necessities said:

I've got a screen shot of a team where 4 of my 5 DD's died in first 3 minutes of a game. Leaving me the only DD for the rest of it. (I won for the record because I killed 4 of their 5 DD's myself and capped 3 caps solo.)

I had a CV die in 2 mins. 2 mins... A CV. Because he didn't want to move. And a game last week of a triple Atlanta div eating every Torp a Kagero could throw into a channel. All 3 radar ships dead in 5 mins. 

 

So I still stand by all players are stupid, not just these select few. 

The IQ level has dropped a tad and I know for every bad BB player there is a very good one 

 

It’s just a shame that players don’t learn or even understand how to win 

 

It sort of removes the reason for playing 

 

PS Big shout out to the CV that died in 2 mins 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
2,072 posts
20,602 battles

Was in a Monarch yesterday, had a Montana and a Yamato HE spamming me whenever I got spotted....... does the Yammy not know he can overmatch my bow?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
739 posts

BBs in general are bad, they just looked good with duckeye and now that's gone, their true game player has resurfaced, hide at the back, don't support and run away when first hit !

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SM0KE]
Players
7,969 posts
16,841 battles
5 hours ago, Bear__Necessities said:

There are just as many awful players equally distributed across all classes.

There is some truth in this: I just had a Ranked game lost by our 'friendly' DD who decided to liven up an otherwise dull afternoon by blowing my Haida out of the water with his torps; that, combined with subsequent blithering idiocy lost us the game.

 

I fear it's all classes at the weekend...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
737 posts
29,011 battles

Use MatchmakingMonitor....and see the sad reality. But be careful and prepare your pills :D especially in T10...

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,472 posts

I play about a fifth of what I used to play in WOWS because of the lack gameplay quality. I dont want to spend too much of my game time fighting or attempting to carry people that seem only interested in hoarding participation tokens.

The people in the clan I'm in are the main reason I am still playing this game. That and the good laughs I have here on the forums :Smile_teethhappy:

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
305 posts
7,048 battles
3 hours ago, cherry2blost said:

Was in a Monarch yesterday, had a Montana and a Yamato HE spamming me whenever I got spotted....... does the Yammy not know he can overmatch my bow?

Does the Yammy even know he’s a Yammy 😃

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
6,443 posts
23,608 battles
7 hours ago, Bear__Necessities said:

As much as a love a good old laugh at BB players. There are just as many awful players equally distributed across all classes. And even the best of the best can potato like a pro.

 

I fully agree to what the Bear said...

Especially to the "even the best of the best (or the about most average of average in my case...) can potato like a pro... sometimes".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SPURD]
Players
1,101 posts
8,656 battles

Whenever I play a KM battleship, I feel like those BB in your bottom tier. After the KM misery I play Montana to restore my belief in the existence of citadels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Players
7,501 posts
11,937 battles
11 hours ago, VIadoCro said:

Just had a "teammate" in Pommern, shooting HE only. In chat we suggested a few times to use AP, but he answered "on this range he better". Well he was right, as never left spawn. I don´t know what he was torping though, being 10km short on range to hit anything but his teammates.

ROFL. I have Pommern as well. I use it as a fat DD. That is, I shoot AP until I get close. 

Then I change to HE (as they angle...) and burn everything within 12km. If they get closer, I'll torp them. 

Works. Low damage, but that is because I usually meet some DDs... they do not survive the encounter. 

Sometimes I do not, too. But the DD (or two, or three...) is dead...  :Smile_trollface:

image.thumb.png.4c637dc9b908dced98262cf8f7f42f69.png

 

7 hours ago, Takethatyoubeast said:

How can anyone enjoy doing that ?
 

I guess they must as they keep playing

I don't know. Must be pure boredom. Lots of people are like that. 

They just "play the game", meanwhile they are watching Pr0n on a second screen, playing with their cat, cooking dinner, "working at home" or whatever. :cap_wander_2:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×