Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hannibalurg

Free EXP nerf?

14 comments in this topic

[-5D-]
Beta Tester
921 posts

Have there been any nerfs to the amount of free exp earned? Won battle, 100k dmg, 3 kills 1 cap and 442 Free EXP in Jean Bart? 

I'v noticed we are also getting fewer camo's, fewer flags and by the looks of it less free EXP?

FreeEXP.png

• Boring 3
  • Bad 1

[NEXT]
Players
33,139 posts
16,643 battles

No.

You could just calculate it and make sure, instead of starting a pointless topic.

• Bad 3

[-5D-]
Beta Tester
921 posts
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

No.

You could just calculate it and make sure, instead of starting a pointless topic.

boomer.gif

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[-5D-]
Beta Tester
921 posts

Ship of the line, tier 5 and 5 year old picture.

I'v noticed a reduction in both flags and camo, so i posed the question if there has been any nerfs to Free EXP aswell. 

Yet you insist on answering like a grumpy old man. If you find the thread pointless, click to the next thread, no need to leave your toxic attetude in here.

• Cool 1

[NEXT]
Players
33,139 posts
16,643 battles
4 minutes ago, Hannibalurg said:

I'v noticed a reduction in both flags and camo, so i posed the question if there has been any nerfs to Free EXP aswell. 

Yet you insist on answering like a grumpy old man. If you find the thread pointless, click to the next thread, no need to leave your toxic attetude in here.

• I told you: No
  • I asked you to do the math, you did not
  • you claimed it was better before: I gave you an old result
  • you still did not do the math
  • do you even know how Free XP is calculated? It looks like you have no idea and just feel™ the change
  • Bad 1

[C1DFL]
[C1DFL]
Beta Tester
2,879 posts
16,688 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, Hannibalurg sagte:

... and by the looks of it less free EXP?

Nothing changed with the FXP calculation: https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Economy#Free_Experience

FXP were always 5% of the accumulated XP of the particular battle ... 7047 XP result in 353 FXP.

You got 442 FXP so perhaps you had some clan bonus and/or camouflage or flag bonus added.

• Cool 1

[FLYDS]
Players
949 posts
4,624 battles

Didn't notice any changes in that regard.

PS: I usually keep my free-xp flags for clan battles, where you always get 2500 for a win

For high numbers of free xp use flags that increase normal experience and flags that increase free-xp, because it's 5% of your earned experience.

• Cool 1

[SERBS]
Players
603 posts
1 hour ago, Hannibalurg said:

yes wg is cracking down on anything thats free and skill available, to reduce inflation and milk more players, only money counts.

flags for achievements are 0 and free xp is going down , noticed it too...

• Funny 1

[NEXT]
Players
33,139 posts
16,643 battles
2 minutes ago, RepSrb said:

yes wg is cracking down on anything thats free and skill available, to reduce inflation and milk more players, only money counts.

flags for achievements are 0 and free xp is going down , noticed it too...

The Free XP calculation is the same as 5 years ago... :Smile_facepalm:

• Bad 1

Players
2,442 posts
2 hours ago, Hannibalurg said:

Have there been any nerfs to the amount of free exp earned? Won battle, 100k dmg, 3 kills 1 cap and 442 Free EXP in Jean Bart? 

I'v noticed we are also getting fewer camo's, fewer flags and by the looks of it less free EXP?

FreeEXP.png

I think you meant less ship XP

You sure you running everything?

Can you show like a similar result, and show like the detailed statistics of that battle. Its not supposed to be like this

[TOXIC]
Alpha Tester
2,231 posts
8,055 battles
2 hours ago, Hannibalurg said:

Won battle, 100k dmg, 3 kills 1 cap and 442 Free EXP in Jean Bart? 

Well, as I do not have the detailed breakdown of the flag/camouflage/clan modifiers that have been applied, it's a bit hard to say if you have earnt less than you should or not.

However, it does not look too wrong if you only had the clan bonus active:

7047 * 0,05 * 1,25 = 440,4 free XP

I'm not sure how WG actually rounds the numbers, but if we assume that they are always rounded up, the result is exactly 442 free XP.

[PONY]
Beta Tester
7,139 posts
11,891 battles
4 hours ago, Hannibalurg said:

FreeEXP.png

The only interesting Screen would be the third screen of the battle result screens.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this