Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fluxiepower

trash match making and terrible games

6 comments in this topic

Question

Beta Tester
14 posts
5,749 battles

ok so taking a game, unfair teams, trash game honestly, called the lost game from the start, we get 2 fail division, not one, no no we get 2...... so how crap is the match making to decide to make 2 fail division, but not give one to either team, so already there clearly we are lacking brain power since anyone who run fail division are idiots and will ruin most matches...

second issue, we have 2 fail divisions already, then we also get 1 less dd, their dds take a cap each, our fail div dd was too dumb to go cap because reason, don't spot either, don't really do anything useful and the other dd suicides in, so now we are basically 0 dd vs 3 dd

so im just curious at what point you could stop making these retarded teams with idiotic players and making the match completely one sided.... we never stood a chance and that happened the moment we loaded in

why do we have to suffer from these pathetic teams of shittards that make fail division, and one team get BOTH..... i mean split them out at least, and if you are gonna [edited]us why are we having a fail div dd count as one of ours, this game had them have 3 dds, a tier 8 and 2 tier 7, we end up with a tier 8 and a tier 6 dd, in what possible pathetic match making would that EVER qualify as a balance or even remotely acceptable team setup?

i was streaming this for some friends while it was happening, called it from the start that we were gonna lose due to 2 fail division cucking over the team, also case and point, they were utterly useless...... i mean for the love of god WG fix ur god damn match making.... half the games you just want to alt f4 to get the [edited]out of you trash match making since its utterly waste of time spending 5-10 min with tools who are sitting drooling rl..... like add some mmr atleast something, anything, to avoid these games

trashdesign.png

potatodipshits.png

• Boring 1

5 answers to this question

[CATS]
Players
31,643 posts
15,879 battles

It must be unfair, when you win most of the time.

Do you want to ask WG to change that for you?

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[MIND]
[MIND]
Players
51 posts
3,426 battles

stopped reading after first sentence knowing its gonna be a rant

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
14 posts
5,749 battles
4 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

It must be unfair, when you win most of the time.

Do you want to ask WG to change that for you?

i mean honestly what i want is for god damn even teams. i don't care about winning or losing, i care that the majority of the time one team will have a bunch of drooling monkies.... i mean sure you might enjoy stomping idiots but i find it boring and i would much much rather have equal teams with similar skilled players so you can actually have a good game, rather then the piss poor joke that most games turn out to be, that are lost within 5 minutes.

how about you man? do you seriously not find it frustrating and boring as hell when you either get trash team with suiciding idiots or just as equally if not more frustrating, when your enemy team just does retarded crap, one by one and throw the game.... i honestly don't care if i win or lose a match if its exciting and a great battle, but the majority of the battles will be ruined by a bunch of donkies who just suicide in, this game that i showed ss from, our tier 8 dd suicide into middle from the wrong side, with no support, gets blasted as half the enemy team only have him spotted, thats our tier 8 dd gone in a tier 7-9 (6-9 thanks to 4 idiots who are on my team), now we have a useless idiot dd, that did just about nada, we are behind 3 caps, and all the idiots are now hugging the back boarder of the game trying to enter the next match...... there was nothing fun, nothing great, nothing balanced about this game, and sadly i would say that the majority of the matches are soooooo one sided that its impossible to carry or even influence the outcome, all these idiots are whining about how to play and deal with this, but the reality are, you are trying to carry and they are turning around, pulling out a gun, and shooting you in the god damn knee and then complaining that they weren't carried

• Boring 1

Beta Tester
14 posts
5,749 battles
54 minutes ago, Mercy_Main said:

stopped reading after first sentence knowing its gonna be a rant

im sorry buddy, you are not even qualified to understand the issue here, so just move along maybe and stop trolling on forums, that you are not smart enough to see the glaring issue with mm in either of the  screenshots, proves my point

• Boring 2