Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Puffin_

Funny OP ship in ranked Bronz

14 comments in this topic

[HAMAR]
Players
623 posts

Huanghe — Pan-Asian premium Tier VI cruiser.

Detect-ability range by sea  8.3 KM

Firing in crawling  Smoke Detect 4.2 KM

Hydroacoustic Search 4 km

Torps 8 km 

What is gonna stop you from taking a Cap

Radar can be problem. but they are few and can be worked a round

Taking Caps. Supporting DD. Killing DD. Landing Torps is what Huanghe  is good at

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

[NEXT]
Players
33,117 posts
16,640 battles
  • she has low firepower
  • she gets spotted before she reaches the cap
  • to use smoke she has to slow down significantly and cannot cover much distances then
  • even when she reaches the cap and can capture it, she will not get away undetected as the smoke will run out before that
  • there is nothing "OP" with this ship

Either your DD must mess up and not spot her or your BB must mess up and not shoot her.

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[HAMAR]
Players
623 posts

I take caps in nearly every  match. Smoke is so long that you can take the Cap and sale away in smoke.

If you get spotted before you reach the cap you smoke and sail away or sail in to the cap . Take it and sail away.

You can use islands to help with getting in the caps with out getting spotted.

Of course you try to select the cap with no enemy DD in it

With flag smoke is 104 sec 136 sec ,with smoke generator upgrade

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[JRM]
Players
8,955 posts

Huang was always ok-ish for smaller team enviroment, her guns are also ok ballistic wise and can land shells at distance even on fast targets, she is squishy though ofc so focused fire is a problem but no CL is really different in that regard

[BHSFL]
Players
4,596 posts

Leander and Perth are stronger as they have a much more valuable main gun in the place of impressive looking secondary turrets that cant have a secondary build anymore. 

They never did were that effective vs surface targets though. Not even vs Operations bots at very close ranges.

Knowing WG they are supposed to be AA guns ofcourse. The barely if at all increase AA power. 

Players
1,296 posts
6,929 battles
56 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

Leander and Perth are stronger as they have a much more valuable main gun in the place of impressive looking secondary turrets that cant have a secondary build anymore. 

Perth in particular. Rolling smoke like the Huanghe, very good detection, and good firepower. The main weakness of Leander, Perth and Huanghe are if the enemy team are not, well, potatoes. If enemy BBs are near caps, then CLs are not going to live long in there, smokes or not.

[BHSFL]
Players
4,596 posts
3 hours ago, arttuperkunas said:

Perth in particular. Rolling smoke like the Huanghe, very good detection, and good firepower. The main weakness of Leander, Perth and Huanghe are if the enemy team are not, well, potatoes. If enemy BBs are near caps, then CLs are not going to live long in there, smokes or not.

True they are very fragile. Operations bots do not hose smoke clouds down....PvP players do.

[HAMAR]
Players
623 posts
11 hours ago, arttuperkunas said:

Yea Perth is looking very interesting now. I saw a player using Hunghe in ranked doing well for his team. He had over 74% win rate.

So I decided to try it out.  ( I did save the stare once )

Good Cruiser player could do so much better then I can with this ship

Hungh.JPG.a808885aa8ed5470f2d7d5d6188f6964.JPG

Players
304 posts
7,040 battles
9 hours ago, arttuperkunas said:

Perth and Huanghe I think are both underrated ships but they need support to thrive and be successful and bear in mind we are talking ranked bronze here 

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
4,183 posts
24,190 battles
6 hours ago, Puffin_ said:

Yea Perth is looking very interesting now. I saw a player using Hunghe in ranked doing well for his team. He had over 74% win rate.

So I decided to try it out.  ( I did save the stare once )

Good Cruiser player cold do so much better then I can with this ship

Hungh.JPG.a808885aa8ed5470f2d7d5d6188f6964.JPG

I like my Huang He as well - especially with the TRB :cap_haloween:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e61fce10e3cc0bf8a0151321320c4eb5.png

• Cool 2

[HAMAR]
Players
623 posts
17 hours ago, lup3s said:

I like my Huang He as well - especially with the TRB :cap_haloween:

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.e61fce10e3cc0bf8a0151321320c4eb5.png

Lots of players say Huanghe is a trash boat.

Not if you figure out how to play it.:Smile_veryhappy:

Or so it seems from your experience.

Your Overall Results with Huanghe are unbelievable :cap_wander::cap_wander::cap_like::cap_like:

Sign in to follow this