You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

Have you noticed that everything in WoWs is usually 50% OFF for Credits when selling except the Signal Flags ?

6 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,599 posts
21,422 battles

Hi all,

Have you noticed that everything in WoWs is usually 50% OFF for Credits when selling except the Signal Flags ?

Since we lost the ability to earn Signal Flags via "Achievements" and "Ranked" for many the only resort will be buying of the Signal Flags via Armory (for either Credits and/or Coal)...

But here is interesting bit - almost everything in WoWs is set to 50% OFF when selling except the Signal Flags?

WG - any specific reason for that?

@MrConway @YabbaCoe

For example...

Buying:

RZxv13J.png

Selling:

vc9FBPU.png

Leo "Apolo11"

• Cool 6

Beta Tester
1,551 posts

so that you don't make too many credits when selling them ofcourse ...

wg/lesta hs not planned you become rich or smthg essentially selling their stuff

Players
2,220 posts
13,355 battles
28 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Since we lost the ability to earn Signal Flags via "Achievements" and "Ranked" for many the only resort will be buying of the Signal Flags via Armory (for either Credits and/or Coal)...

I still have a decent amount of signals left, but they are declining fast. Once they are depleted i'll only buy Sierra Mike (speed) and India Delta (heal) for credits and screw the rest.

In five years of WoWs i've grinded enough, not gonna bend over backwards for what is supposed to be very accessible necessities. It's already sad that the new missions do not take into account how active a player is. Someone who plays 3 games per day gets the same amount of signals as someone who plays 20 games. I thought it's the active players who keep the game alive & populated and should be rewarded a bit in that regard. Instead WG introduces one way after another to drain this part of the playerbase.

• Cool 2

[NOFKS]
Players
236 posts
3,193 battles
1 hora antes, ThePurpleSmurf dijo:

I still have a decent amount of signals left, but they are declining fast. Once they are depleted i'll only buy Sierra Mike (speed) and India Delta (heal) for credits and screw the rest.

In five years of WoWs i've grinded enough, not gonna bend over backwards for what is supposed to be very accessible necessities. It's already sad that the new missions do not take into account how active a player is. Someone who plays 3 games per day gets the same amount of signals as someone who plays 20 games. I thought it's the active players who keep the game alive & populated and should be rewarded a bit in that regard. Instead WG introduces one way after another to drain this part of the playerbase.

If I could only mount one single flag, I would take the detonation one for sure.

Players
441 posts
11,735 battles

When the WG added the option to mount more signals. The community rejoiced ("yay more credits, more xp, etc"), yet they didn't know that it was a plan all along.  Ergo, 10.5.0.  A start of rapid disruption of signal rewards (achievements, etc).  What we need to be aware of is the next in game consumable that will be targeted. 

Their strategy is absolutely, and utterly a vanguard of all F2P market out there.  Something other F2P titles will look up to (or down) and give each other the pat on the back for pulling it off for their customer base.