You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Harvin87

Really noob question (maybe even dumb question) about the PTS

4 comments in this topic

[NOFKS]
Players
236 posts
3,193 battles

Hello captains,

As the title say and this is my question: Do you get to be able to play any ship in the PTS (silver ships I mean, for example a Yamato, a ship I don't have in my account) or you just loggin there for the rewards of being subjected to the "changes" being developed? 

I ask this because of a YouTube video I saw in which said YouTuber said "I actually don't have this ship on my normal account"

Thanks!

Players
1,225 posts
8,209 battles

The way PTS works:

- You get a number of Tech Tree ships, which normally means ALL ships of one or more tiers (so say ALL T6 and T8 Tech Tree ships). So if you, for Example, do not have Bismarck on your main account, you will have her on PTS, assuming PTS awards all T8 Tech Tree ships in that particular session.

- The research cost of other Tech Tree ships is artificially low, and - combined with a major stash of Free XP - you can pretty much get ANY Tech Tree ship you want through research.

Not sure if it will happen again due to the change in the way PTS is administered from the Launcher (per this PTS), but in previous PTS once every 3 months PTS was synched with your account, which means that you would also have all your researched Tech Tree ships, and all your Premium ships available (that you had at the time of synching).

[NOFKS]
Players
236 posts
3,193 battles
13 horas antes, Dutchy_2019 dijo:

The way PTS works:

- You get a number of Tech Tree ships, which normally means ALL ships of one or more tiers (so say ALL T6 and T8 Tech Tree ships). So if you, for Example, do not have Bismarck on your main account, you will have her on PTS, assuming PTS awards all T8 Tech Tree ships in that particular session.

- The research cost of other Tech Tree ships is artificially low, and - combined with a major stash of Free XP - you can pretty much get ANY Tech Tree ship you want through research.

Not sure if it will happen again due to the change in the way PTS is administered from the Launcher (per this PTS), but in previous PTS once every 3 months PTS was synched with your account, which means that you would also have all your researched Tech Tree ships, and all your Premium ships available (that you had at the time of synching).

Thank you, sir.

This answers my question in good manner.