Sign in to follow this  
png_1941

SLAVA OR OHIO?

9 comments in this topic

[OUZO]
Players
71 posts

Hello everyone and thank you for your time, so I would like your opinion on a purchase !!-SLAVA or OHIO??:cap_hmm:

[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
2,254 posts
10,822 battles

Slava is a one trick pony, the Ohio is a more flexible and tanky BB that can actually push. I would say get the Ohio, that's the one I'm getting at least.

• Cool 2

[XTREM]
Players
2,319 posts
16,466 battles

Ohio for me, every time. 

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters, Beta Tester
2,106 posts
15,180 battles

Ohio has great guns, secondary capable, some nice consumables with the rapid recharge heal and, imo, looks great. She also comes with a faster rudder than Monty. The only downside is really that for a secondary BB she is kind of slow. If you don't fancy playing her secondary spec though I am not sure if she is as worthwhile getting.

Slava has incredible sniper guns that are good in basically every way except overmatch, and even then only because she can't overmatch 30mm, but that is about where her strengths end, and her weaknesses are numerous; poor maneuverability, low HP, overmatchable BB armor, doesn't have the RU BB strengths of icebreaker armor, her deck is only 32mm, close range dispersion or fast turning turrets.

[OUZO]
Players
71 posts
21 minutes ago, Miragetank90 said:

Ohio for me, every time. 

My favour

30 minutes ago, Miragetank90 said:

Ohio for me, every time. 

BLACK SABBATH!!!!the fathers of metal, the favorite band of my youth and now ( CHILDREN OF THE GRAVE)

• Cool 1

[OUZO]
Players
71 posts
27 minutes ago, S_h_i_v_a said:

You really want to reset 3 ship lines? :Smile_unsure:

I HAVE ALREADY 6 LINES

[URUC]
Players
486 posts
1 ora fa, png_1941 ha scritto:

My favour

BLACK SABBATH!!!!the fathers of metal, the favorite band of my youth and now ( CHILDREN OF THE GRAVE)

Love Paranoid

1 ora fa, png_1941 ha scritto:

I HAVE ALREADY 6 LINES

Oh. 

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
Players
2,319 posts
16,466 battles
6 hours ago, png_1941 said:

My favour

My favourite band of all time \m/ 

It's too hard to pick favourites but - MASTER OF REALITY. And to pick one from the album I would choose INTO THE VOID. 

Feel free to check inside my profile if you like or off-topic disco for music I post(Sabbath, lots of Doom old and new including Acid Mammoth from Greece :) and other assorted Metal)

God bless friend. 

Sign in to follow this