Jump to content
Server Restart - On the 17/09 the server will be unavailable for 1 hour Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
TheWarJaC

PT 0.10.5 - Bugs Reports

31 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

WG Staff
2,935 posts
949 battles

 

captain bad-Recuperato piccolo copia.png

Captains!

 

If you encounter any bug while testing on Public Test 0.10.5, please leave your comment in this thread.

Please, also include screenshots, if that would be possible.

 

This change will be applied to the attack aircraft of all carriers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ARTA]
Players
2 posts
2,137 battles

Can not play test, because can not find that "Game instance". I see only "Game settings"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DKK]
Players
187 posts
4,114 battles

it does not work, the grand battle is active but when i press the battle button it saya that the event is inactive  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FIFO]
[FIFO]
Beta Tester
18 posts
19,434 battles

10.3  10.4 and 10.5 public tests i log in and none of my premium,special or tier 10 ships are there i have tried repairing client re-installing to no avail

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,347 posts
20,330 battles

Hi all,

 

I played 2x Bismarck (Random) and 1x Hannover (Grand) games.

 

In all 3 games I was practically unable to "CTRL + Ship" to designate target for secondaries... only every 10th try I was able to get Secondaries Target designation badge on targeted ship... :Smile_hiding:

 

Has anyone seen this as well?

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAZY]
[LAZY]
Players
50 posts
20,262 battles
58 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Has anyone seen this as well?

Same here

+ my keybindings was...well not what i was used to (probably gone back to default)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,347 posts
20,330 battles

Hi all,

 

1 minute ago, Bald_Rookie said:

Same here

+ my keybindings was...well not what i was used to (probably gone back to default)

 

RGR - at least I am not alone! :Smile_honoring:

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAZY]
[LAZY]
Players
50 posts
20,262 battles
40 minutes ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

RGR - at least I am not alone!

Played one more game (with Bismarc), and it seems like they have "lowered" the point where to click, to designate the secondarys on a specific ship.

Now it worked for me, but i had to click much "lower" on the ship than usual.

 

..and got my artillery camera  assigned back to my right mouse button :Smile_teethhappy:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DKK]
Players
187 posts
4,114 battles

Dont use america BBs  they are useless,  no matter the angle you die from only 2 shots from hannover. not fun 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-FRB-]
Players
1 post
807 battles

Some News-Messages or Tipps before Coop-Mission are still in cyrillic language. Rest of the Interface is german.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ZEN]
Players
1,476 posts
15,584 battles
21 minutes ago, Asmogeddon said:

image.thumb.png.1afd9b17060fd65a977cf723dc8f76f3.pngi

That is the Wrong game instance, you want the PTS one not the TST which is a closed test server.

 

I had an issue when I first started the game, which was meant to play an intro video for the new event, but because I was having all the stuff credited to the test account I just got a black screen with audio, and when I went to the event section which has the option to play the intro video the button doesn't work (Clicks and nothing happens).

 

Fairly certain this 'bug' is intended, but I used to have access to all my live server account stuff on the PTS, but now that the PTS account has been removed so you use your live server one but it isn't a copy of the live server account stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LICON]
Players
12 posts
12,636 battles
16 hours ago, Chaos_Umbra said:

That is the Wrong game instance, you want the PTS one not the TST which is a closed test server.

 

I had an issue when I first started the game, which was meant to play an intro video for the new event, but because I was having all the stuff credited to the test account I just got a black screen with audio, and when I went to the event section which has the option to play the intro video the button doesn't work (Clicks and nothing happens).

 

That is exactly what happened to me, too. :Smile_sad:

 

I would like to see that video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PLO]
Players
64 posts
29,891 battles

There is bug with selecting secondary targets. In 0.10.4, and before, to select a secondary target you could click on a ship or on a ship's name above (on a red bar).

In 0.10.5 clicking on a ship's name doesn't work anymore. Which makes it hard to select a ship behind an island, as it is invisible and you have to "guess" it's position.

 

Very annoying change (or bug).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
136 posts
24,116 battles

It keeps on reseting my progress if I log out, so despite captain skills, ships etc, I have to do it all over again. Also all my ships that where merged from my live account now are gonne. So no premium or special ships.

It was working fine until this update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1 post
11,868 battles

Hi all, cant proceed thru start page with  License agreement (attachement), button for agree is not funcional.. Music playing, no escape or interrupt from this screen...

 

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,995 posts
On 5/28/2021 at 1:57 PM, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

 

I played 2x Bismarck (Random) and 1x Hannover (Grand) games.

 

In all 3 games I was practically unable to "CTRL + Ship" to designate target for secondaries... only every 10th try I was able to get Secondaries Target designation badge on targeted ship... :Smile_hiding:

 

Has anyone seen this as well?

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

you have to click on the ship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,995 posts
On 5/29/2021 at 9:30 PM, milet72 said:

There is bug with selecting secondary targets. In 0.10.4, and before, to select a secondary target you could click on a ship or on a ship's name above (on a red bar).

In 0.10.5 clicking on a ship's name doesn't work anymore. Which makes it hard to select a ship behind an island, as it is invisible and you have to "guess" it's position.

 

Very annoying change (or bug).

click on the ship

 

On 5/28/2021 at 2:57 PM, Bald_Rookie said:

Same here

+ my keybindings was...well not what i was used to (probably gone back to default)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,347 posts
20,330 battles

Hi all,

 

2 hours ago, totally_potato said:

you have to click on the ship

 

:Smile_honoring:

 

Oh Boy... why did they change that in the first place?!?!?! :Smile_facepalm:

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
2,935 posts
949 battles
22 hours ago, TGO99 said:

Hi all, cant proceed thru start page with  License agreement (attachement), button for agree is not funcional.. Music playing, no escape or interrupt from this screen...

 

image.png

Hi TGO99, 

 

Is the issue still ongoing? Have you tried to repair the client? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PLO]
Players
64 posts
29,891 battles
3 hours ago, totally_potato said:

click on the ship 

 

 

Yes, I know. But why? And if the ships itself is invisible, this makes it a lot harder!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,995 posts
5 hours ago, Leo_Apollo11 said:

Hi all,

 

 

:Smile_honoring:

 

Oh Boy... why did they change that in the first place?!?!?! :Smile_facepalm:

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

 

Coz they are trash?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,995 posts
3 hours ago, milet72 said:

Yes, I know. But why? And if the ships itself is invisible, this makes it a lot harder!

You think I am WG? Do I look like a money hungry rancor to you?

 

Also, when you reach the area to click there should be an indicator on the mouse, so that is compensates a bit

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORSE]
Players
3 posts
7,884 battles

Hi, ive installed public test client to try 0.10.5 but i cant log in. I can log in EU server without problems. thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×