You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrWastee

airstrike: sense, not!

7 comments in this topic

[THESO]
Players
3,568 posts
28,090 battles

so, weegee did the rework to have some more immersive and action play for cv's. to bring the classes into line (woat a success :Smile_facepalm:)...

and now, as we all know the rework is fubar and all there is is simply to powercreep AA (again), which won't really help all too much with the underlying problems and rather will widen the skillgap even further within cv players, we get the total dismissal of this approach and get the new airstrike mechanic. opening up a new front so to say.

point it, klick it, doom it. no interaction at all. no counterplay either (inb4 "than moving?!" :Smile_veryhappy:)... as i see it, that's like the only counter. so, in doubt, controlling strategical points on a map by f.e. a DM just becomes russian roulette by MM.

i'd like to have someone from weegee elaborating on the logical chain of thoughts leading up to the point of bringing the airstrike up. in regard to the former reasoning for the cv rework in the 1st place. so, essentially, to bring plane to ship interaction somewhat in line to the overall gamedesign, which there is: player vs. player, not click punishes player.....

i'd even not be surprised at this point, if they ever bring back rts for like a few new ships only.... given recent progressions this at least sounds more likely than never to see rts again lol :Smile-angry:

@YabbaCoe@Tanatoy@MrConway@Sehales@Crysantos

[THESO]
Players
3,568 posts
28,090 battles
2 minutes ago, Zuihou_Kai said:

did we need another topic? 

given the other ones are rather simply a ragehouse (which i like lol), i obviously mean yes. at this is clearly dedicated to the rework/airstrike relation, not the simple thing itself. nor to airstrike/ship interaction directly.

[NECRO]
Players
5,007 posts

At this pace, WoWs will be a carbon copy of the classic battleships game mode soon enough.

You know, the one where players take turns to nuke entire grid squares until one team has no ships left.

:Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team, Freibeuter
2,503 posts
7,334 battles

There's already another thread about this, please use that one instead:

• Cool 1
  • Bad 3