Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Twitch Drops – Monstrous Edition: Week 4

14 comments in this topic

[ALYEN]
Players
3,084 posts
4,508 battles

So you are basically supporting specific streamers only with these ? Interesting ... or rather sad ... looks like some of my favorite ones (German mostly) are not on the list ....

Players
138 posts
19,389 battles

Reward: Commanders with 6 skill points.

6 points is 37.000 cxp, so we'll only have to grind another 2.871.000 cxp to get them to 21 points. how generous of you WG

• Cool 3

[-RNR-]
Players
1,485 posts

At least we could choose not to partake of the Event, That's something positive :cap_like:

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,393 posts
4,258 battles
16 hours ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

So you are basically supporting specific streamers only with these ? Interesting ... or rather sad ... looks like some of my favorite ones (German mostly) are not on the list ....

All contributors got to choose one of the four weeks to participate in, so you should see them in one of the coming weeks :)

The idea of this is to encourage people to discover some of the other excellent streamers in our community.

[-RDE-]
Players
381 posts
4,737 battles

So many drops in this update, that's really nice. It seems that I will have too many german commanders soon, but no complains :cap_like:

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
8,036 posts
4,630 battles
Před 17 minutami Gwynbleidd11 řekl/a:

So many drops in this update, that's really nice. It seems that I will have too many german commanders soon, but no complains :cap_like:

Still better to have too many, than too few :cap_haloween:

And those drops should be more reachable now, when there are also CCs eligible to get the drops from.

• Cool 1

[ALYEN]
Players
3,084 posts
4,508 battles
2 hours ago, MrConway said:

All contributors got to choose one of the four weeks to participate in, so you should see them in one of the coming weeks :)

The idea of this is to encourage people to discover some of the other excellent streamers in our community.

Well the problem is, you don't have all the major languages covered. F.e. there is NO German streamer in the first week, Trenlass is streaming 99% in English ...

I'd expect a more similar language distribution to the PCU distribtution of the servers. Yet there's a disproportionate number of Russian speaking streamers. I doubt there are not enough streamers ...

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
8,036 posts
4,630 battles
Před 3 hodinami Hugh_Ruka řekl/a:

Well the problem is, you don't have all the major languages covered. F.e. there is NO German streamer in the first week, Trenlass is streaming 99% in English ...

I'd expect a more similar language distribution to the PCU distribtution of the servers. Yet there's a disproportionate number of Russian speaking streamers. I doubt there are not enough streamers ...

The problem is, that they could sign in and choose themselves. So if no german, polish or czech streamer decided to join first week, it was all their choice and we can't do much with that.

Players
22 posts
10,305 battles

Hallo,

is there a bug with the first mission?  the " Welthund captain mission " is in the twitch drop inventory since two days , but the ingame mission will not be shown.

[ALYEN]
Players
3,084 posts
4,508 battles

Stupid question, when completing the TYL container mission, will I simply get a TYL container or is there the usual chance for it to drop an SC ?

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
8,036 posts
4,630 battles
V 22. 5. 2021 v 11:06 Asutex řekl/a:

Hallo,

is there a bug with the first mission?  the " Welthund captain mission " is in the twitch drop inventory since two days , but the ingame mission will not be shown.

I discovered, that your Twitch account is linked from 2020. Because Twitch made huge changes this year, unfortunately you have to relink your Twitch account on our WoWs portal.

After relinking, pease login to the game again and you should receive the stuff after that.

Před 29 minutami Hugh_Ruka řekl/a:

Stupid question, when completing the TYL container mission, will I simply get a TYL container or is there the usual chance for it to drop an SC ?

Probably it is too soon in the morning, but what do you mean with TYL?

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this