You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

[Poll] If you are in clan - has your clan managed to expand "Treasury" to "Level 4" and "Level 5" ?

If you are in clan - has your clan managed to expand "Treasury" to "Level 4" and "Level 5" ?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. If you are in clan - has your clan managed to expand "Treasury" to "Level 4" and "Level 5" ?

• Yes - we have both "Level 4"and "Level "5"
    • Yes - we have "Level 4"
    • No - we don't have "Level 4" and "Level "5"

21 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,489 posts
21,152 battles

Hi all,

[Poll] If you are in clan - has your clan managed to expand "Treasury" to "Level 4" and "Level 5" ?

Those are the levels that enable interesting drops to clan members but require a lot of "Oil" ... :Smile_hiding:

"Naval Base Update in 0.9.7"

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/clans/naval-base-update/

Naval Base Update

Treasury

605ff76a-d026-11ea-aca8-8cdcd4b147d4_1200x.jpg

We've added four additional Expansions for the Treasury. These will allow Clan leaders to regularly exchange Oil for More Resources and Try Your Luck containers, as well as supercontainers.

Expansion

Amount of Oil the Clan Should Earn to Unlock Construction Construction Cost (Oil) Expansion Enables You To: Activation Cost (Oil) Restrictions
1 0 Distribute the Clan's resources among participants
2 500,000 5,000 Obtain a bundle with the More Resources container for all Clan members 5,000 Once every 30 days
3 1,000,000 10,000 Obtain a bundle with five Try Your Luck containers for all Clan members 30,000 Once every 60 days
4 1,500,000 20,000 Obtain a bundle with a supercontainer for all Clan members 80,000 Once every 180 days
5 2,000,000 50,000 Obtain any of the bundles during the times when restrictions apply, but at double the cost

Leo "Apollo11"

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,489 posts
21,152 battles

Hi all,

Interesting... more than I expected... :Smile_hiding:

Leo "Apollo11"

[ESTAB]
Players
113 posts
10,027 battles

Honestly, we don't even have the first upgrade yet. Oil seems painfully hard to come by unless you're in a full Clan of 45 people who all whale hard and bring in Oil from their container purchases. 

• Cool 1

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
523 posts
16,014 battles

Not yet, but aside from the treasury we've only got 1 upgrade left to go, so treasury will probably come next. 

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,644 posts
24,476 battles

My clan's about 100k oil away from level 4.

With the upgraded naval battles that's about 100 weekends away.:cap_old:

[L123]
Players
116 posts
22,174 battles

usually my clan Leader stays as MIA or worse come back to improve the thing that he likes........

Players
2,220 posts
13,294 battles

We don't have it but eventually we will, because there is only so much to upgrade. I personally find it useless. Sounds good at first, wohoo free SC, but then you look at the oil cost and the 180 days limit and realise how expensive it is for the few signals or camos you get. Of course the dreamer and believer will instantly crawl out of their holes and argument "but…but there are 40-50 people in the clan, maybe one or two will get a ship…blabla". Yeah it's possible, but chances are extremely low and the ship will most likely be junk because people already have so many premiums and look at how many (or should i say how extremely few) get a ship from the snowflake event, and they are for free.

SCs need a huge buff. 95% of the stuff that comes out of a SC is nice to have but nothing important or really great. Just look at the SC thread. What do people get? 1000 doubs, 25 wyvern, 50 halloween camos, and so on - nice for new players, but far from "super". Supercontainer were super in the first few weeks or months, when they dropped 100 XP camos (because next to Ranked this was pretty much the only source of getting the hands on XP camos), 250 signal, 100 special flags, etc. But they, as everything in the game, were nerfed to crap and now feel underwhelming to disappointing.

• Cool 3

Players
3,759 posts
12,946 battles

Being an old established clan, we are on the edge of obtaining level 5, this current navy battles should do it. 

However, that's taken time even for a very active clan like CG, so for smaller and less active clans.. Well, it's gonna take a llllooonnnggg while. 

[ALYEN]
Players
3,084 posts
4,508 battles

I am basically a single person clan now. All other clanmates are basically inactive .... so NO ...

Players
3,759 posts
12,946 battles

Until WG come out with some [edited] and Bull story about changes for the better and giving us more options. 

Hummm. Where have we seen this before? 

Players
3,759 posts
12,946 battles
1 minute ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

I am basically a single person clan now. All other clanmates are basically inactive .... so NO ...

Don't be missing out on those bonuses! 

Find an active clan, get involved and for your own sanitiy, div up. 

• Cool 1

[ALYEN]
Players
3,084 posts
4,508 battles
2 minutes ago, Redcap375 said:

Don't be missing out on those bonuses! 

Find an active clan, get involved and for your own sanitiy, div up. 

I have tried a few. Since I have a life outside of warships sooner or later I had to leave either due to inactivity or inability to join clan operations (CBs). So I am fine as I am now. Yes divs would be nice from time to time, but those are not clan limited.

Players
2,875 posts
21,249 battles

Although we only have ours at level 3 we easily have enough oil to build level 4 not sure why we have not done so. However I don't honestly get involved with much of the clan decisions anymore as I'm loosing interest. 

• Cool 1

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,827 posts
12,408 battles
2 hours ago, Hugh_Ruka said:

I have tried a few. Since I have a life outside of warships sooner or later I had to leave either due to inactivity or inability to join clan operations (CBs). So I am fine as I am now. Yes divs would be nice from time to time, but those are not clan limited.

I know that feel.

I have been in an active clan in the early days but i told them i cant do 3 trainings a week and cb on the weekends cos you know i want to live. So i just changed to a clan that is not active in CB and we are just casuals.

I regulalry get invitations to more active clans but I always turn them down for 2 reasons. I don't have the time and I don't know how long I will play the game

• Cool 2

[TACHA]
Players
1,612 posts
18,474 battles

Working our way up - we are close to level 3 - I distribute the standard container each month and we also have coal in the Treasury which gives an award of 400 to the top scoring player in Naval battles each week. We do have a number of very good players and if they win too often, they get promoted to Executive Officer and are hence exempt from winning this! Not active in Clan Battles as really just a casual clan but lots of divisions and just got our highest score in Naval Battles - we started late but are in the top division so expect we will get to Tier 4 reasonably soon.

[GEUS]
Players
121 posts
11,054 battles

Our treasury is on level 3 (1.3 out of the required 1.5M).

The clan gets just over a 1000 oil a day from regular play (some 30-35 active players, 2 tot 3 crates each plus the gift/loot crate) and then some from naval battles (we win 3 out of every 4), so I guess level 4 by the end of the year.

We are spending the oil now on research bureau level 3.