Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
chrisai1

twitch

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[RATM]
Players
3 posts
9,243 battles

hi, im having the same issue with my twitch containers. log out and log in didnt help. Still cant have the containers or the mission. In the pasy didnt have  that problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
8,257 posts

Twitch-WOWS link is buggy for a while now, several guys here had issues with yesterdays stream drops but it was sorted some hours ago by WG staff, try exiting the game and entering again to see if they appear...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RATM]
Players
3 posts
9,243 battles
12 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Twitch-WOWS link is buggy for a while now, several guys here had issues with yesterdays stream drops but it was sorted some hours ago by WG staff, try exiting the game and entering again to see if they appear...

Tried it but no resolt. No twitch containers..Dont know what else to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
8,257 posts
54 minutes ago, chrisai1 said:

Tried it but no resolt. No twitch containers..Dont know what else to do.

Maybe @YabbaCoe can see whats wrong but you might need to raise a ticket since it seems most of us got our loot and if you still didnt there might be additional issues involved...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ADRIA]
Players
335 posts
11,448 battles
15 hours ago, chrisai1 said:

Tried it but no resolt. No twitch containers..Dont know what else to do.

Unlink your Twitch account and then relink it again.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NORAY]
Players
325 posts
6,541 battles

I had to unlink and link again, after half hour, the container was in my dock.

Sad history, I unlinked my steam account too... now WG says that they can't link it again 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RODS]
Players
1,967 posts
7,828 battles

Drops have been wonky for some time now unlinked - relinked - success - fail again - unlinked etc. 

Worked yesterday but I have a feeling I missed a few

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RATM]
Players
3 posts
9,243 battles

Ok unlinked-linked  3 times my account and there comes twicth and missions from drops.Thanks for the advises, helped a lot!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
2,975 posts
970 battles
On 4/24/2021 at 7:56 AM, Gebe_ said:

Unlink your Twitch account and then relink it again.

Yes, we had some problems with Twitch drops but they were solved last Friday. If you still encounter some issues, try to unlink and then link again your Twitch account, as said by Gebe_said. Also, try to log out from the game and do the login again. 

On 4/24/2021 at 2:38 PM, Bender76048k said:

I had to unlink and link again, after half hour, the container was in my dock.

Sad history, I unlinked my steam account too... now WG says that they can't link it again 😕

This seems rather weird. Are you still having the issue? Could you share a screenshot? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NORAY]
Players
325 posts
6,541 battles
1 hora antes, TheWarJaC dijo:

This seems rather weird. Are you still having the issue? Could you share a screenshot? 

First screenshot is the loging now from Steam client.

Second screenshot is my account. I had an Steam icon under Amazon icon. I unlinked all three... and after that,  I cant relink to Steam. Player support told me that they can't relink it, so I lose my Steam benefits.

 

142545.jpg

142600.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
2,975 posts
970 battles
19 hours ago, Bender76048k said:

First screenshot is the loging now from Steam client.

Second screenshot is my account. I had an Steam icon under Amazon icon. I unlinked all three... and after that,  I cant relink to Steam. Player support told me that they can't relink it, so I lose my Steam benefits.

Let me take a look at your ticket. 😊  Also, please be aware that you cannot access WoWs through Steam if you have already created a regular account.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-NSC-]
Players
7 posts
16,833 battles

Had the same issue. .. Follow these steps. Worked for me :)

 

Dear Plutopilot,

Thank you for contacting Player Support.

Please use the following steps to solve your problem:


1. Clear Cache and Cookies of your browser. To do this you can use the following article.
2. Re-link this Wargaming account to Twitch using the corresponding buttons on the account management page.
3. Log-in to the portal using the Twitch button.
4. Make sure you have claimed the reward on the Inventory page.
After that, check rewards on the account. If there are no in-game goods within 1-2 hours, please, let us know if the problem persists (also send us screenshots, which will show that you claimed rewards).

Should you have any other issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Have a great day and Happy Sailing!
Best regards,

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NORAY]
Players
325 posts
6,541 battles
3 horas antes, TheWarJaC dijo:

Also, please be aware that you cannot access WoWs through Steam if you have already created a regular account.

I create my account from Steam. And I have been loging from Steam all this time (almost a year) without  any problems.

 

3 horas antes, TheWarJaC dijo:

Let me take a look at your ticket. 😊

Thank you so much! @TheWarJaC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
2,975 posts
970 battles
20 hours ago, Bender76048k said:

I create my account from Steam. And I have been loging from Steam all this time (almost a year) without  any problems.

 

Thank you so much! @TheWarJaC

So, we bound again your account to Steam (only because you are carrying the name of one of the best cartoon characters of all time, of course 😉).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
2,975 posts
970 battles
21 hours ago, Plutopilot said:

Had the same issue. .. Follow these steps. Worked for me :)

 

Dear Plutopilot,

Thank you for contacting Player Support.

Please use the following steps to solve your problem:


1. Clear Cache and Cookies of your browser. To do this you can use the following article.
2. Re-link this Wargaming account to Twitch using the corresponding buttons on the account management page.
3. Log-in to the portal using the Twitch button.
4. Make sure you have claimed the reward on the Inventory page.
After that, check rewards on the account. If there are no in-game goods within 1-2 hours, please, let us know if the problem persists (also send us screenshots, which will show that you claimed rewards).

Should you have any other issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Have a great day and Happy Sailing!
Best regards,

 

Thanks for sharing this Captan 😉.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NORAY]
Players
325 posts
6,541 battles
3 horas antes, TheWarJaC dijo:

So, we bound again your account to Steam (only because you are carrying the name of one of the best cartoon characters of all time, of course 😉).

Hey! now works perfectly, thanks so much!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
2,975 posts
970 battles
7 minutes ago, Bender76048k said:

Hey! now works perfectly, thanks so much!

You are welcome Captain, I am glad I could help. For any other issue or question, you find me here 😊.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×