Server Restart - On the 17/09 the server will be unavailable for 1 hour Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
BrusilovX

Naval Battles - has the number of attempts changed

13 comments in this topic

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,323 posts
16,109 battles

Usually with Naval Battles each player gets 10 attempts.

I saw this morning that I still had that but two of my clan mates have 14 each.  I've just gone in and three or four other players have also tried Naval Battles and all have 14 each.

I'm only playing in co-op but that's been the case as well.

Was there a change that I've missed?

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,323 posts
16,109 battles

Found it  (I've not played the game during the lead up to the event);

The following changes have been made to Naval Battle to diversify the gaming experience:

• Players now have the possibility to earn additional attempts in the "Naval Battle" competition, depending on their activity during the Preparation stage.

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,588 posts
4,588 battles
Před 3 hodinami BrusilovX řekl/a:

Usually with Naval Battles each player gets 10 attempts.

I saw this morning that I still had that but two of my clan mates have 14 each.  I've just gone in and three or four other players have also tried Naval Battles and all have 14 each.

I'm only playing in co-op but that's been the case as well.

Was there a change that I've missed?

So once it is clear now, why you have more attempts, how do you like this change?

• Cool 4

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,323 posts
16,109 battles
19 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

So once it is clear now, why you have more attempts, how do you like this change?

Well, it's the first time for a while I did not participate in the preamble bits to Naval Battles - so for me there was no change.  Maybe, next week.

There was the outage last week as well which meant we did not have it last week.

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,588 posts
4,588 battles
Před 16 minutami BrusilovX řekl/a:

Well, it's the first time for a while I did not participate in the preamble bits to Naval Battles - so for me there was no change.  Maybe, next week.

There was the outage last week as well which meant we did not have it last week.

Last week there were no Naval Battles in order to implement this new system of Naval Battles. It wasn't outage, but planned removal for one weekend

[JRM]
Players
8,225 posts
1 hour ago, YabbaCoe said:

I like it actually, we have a number of people in clan that dont bother doing navals so the more active members can now pick up some of that slack...

• Cool 1

Players
1,073 posts
7,290 battles
1 hour ago, YabbaCoe said:

Personally I think this is a positive change.

• Cool 1

Players
1 post
3,784 battles

The change is good imho. But I found a bug. Battled 11/14 of my matches and now suddenly it's saying "You cannot participate in the current Engagement as you missed the Preparation stage.

• Funny 1

Players
705 posts

another stupid decision top unbalance Naval Battles, WG just can't help fiddling for the worse, did they think about weekend only players in a clan that still only get 10 attempts. Just another attempt by WG to do as little as possible to try and improve todays dumpster fire of a game !

Sign in to follow this