Server Restart - On the 17/09 the server will be unavailable for 1 hour Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
sCope_87

Sub Marines When?

14 comments in this topic

Question

[NICE-]
Players
9 posts
142 battles

Simply Question what's the Status for Submarines?  Our Community is sooo much Waiting for

• Cool 1
  • Bad 3

13 answers to this question

WG Staff
2,936 posts
949 battles
56 minutes ago, sCope_87 said:

Simply Question what's the Status for Submarines?  Our Community is sooo much Waiting for

Hi sCope_87, 

As mentioned by ColonelPete, Submarine is still under testing. At the moment there are not any news regarding when or if they will be implemented into the game. 😊

WG Staff
2,936 posts
949 battles
16 hours ago, Pikkozoikum said:

Though, would be nice to hear about thoughts and processes. What are the developer currently working on, and what ideas are up, or if new mechanics are in testing/development. I mean, is there no progress the last months?^^

Unfortunately, we cannot share any further details. But,  if there going to be some news, we will publish it on our Devblog and Portal. 😊

[CATS]
Players
32,385 posts
16,184 battles
24 minutes ago, sCope_87 said:

Not really. Some are waiting for them...

And they are still in testing, but there will be news soon.

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
32,385 posts
16,184 battles
5 minutes ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi sCope_87, 

As mentioned by ColonelPete, Submarine is still under testing. At the moment there are not any news regarding when or if they will be implemented into the game. 😊

We already know that you are preparing the next announcement :Smile_trollface:

[NEXT]
Players
7,095 posts
12,807 battles
14 minutes ago, TheWarJaC said:

Hi sCope_87, 

Though, would be nice to hear about thoughts and processes. What are the developer currently working on, and what ideas are up, or if new mechanics are in testing/development. I mean, is there no progress the last months?^^

[NEXT]
Players
7,095 posts
12,807 battles
1 hour ago, sCope_87 said:

Our Community is sooo much Waiting for

I'm actually waiting for it, but I was also a submarine main in Steel Ocean, so of course I want them in Warships^^

WG Staff
2,936 posts
949 battles
2 hours ago, XFXCookie said:

The later the better, I say! I left because of them before, it would be okay if they had their own game mode with just subs and maybe NPC targets

Did you manage to try them during our last test? 

[-RNR-]
Players
1,419 posts

Subs and CV's all in the same game mode, They can kill each other to their little hearts content :cap_like:

Players
43 posts
3 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

Did you manage to try them during our last test? 

I haven't, I haven't even seen anything about them since I left a while ago.

[KITEN]
[KITEN]
Players
61 posts
6,063 battles

to be honest, it has been too long already. when were they announced again? something around 2018? my friends and i partially joined the game because of subs and we are still waiting.....

[CATS]
Players
32,385 posts
16,184 battles
24 minutes ago, Nirkrae said:

to be honest, it has been too long already. when were they announced again? something around 2018? my friends and i partially joined the game because of subs and we are still waiting.....

Summer 2019....

WG Staff
2,936 posts
949 battles
On 4/23/2021 at 1:45 PM, Nirkrae said:

Hi Nirkae, 

We had two tests involving submarines last year. You can look for more info here.

Releasing an entirely new class is complicated both in terms of technical resources deployed and gameplay balance. Therefore, deciding whether to implement such a feature into the game requires a mastodontic amount of studies and time. 😊

Players
43 posts

The later the better, I say! I left because of them before, it would be okay if they had their own game mode with just subs and maybe NPC targets