Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cirno9999

What would it take to make this game enjoyable again for you

9 comments in this topic

Question

[TOHOU]
Players
432 posts
5,240 battles

Lets face it , people being mad about the course that the game has taken by now. So what would it take for you to have fun again

and dont come with: im super and everyone else are potatoes, if you dont like it go school players to get better

for me it would be like :

-better cv strikes /variation of loadouts , less passive gameplay where people cook coffee first 10 mins of the match and wait til some players push and die for the lack of support, every cv would love the 1 attack flight - drop the whole load again

- no tier 8 in t10 matchmaking

- 50 % price reduce on lootboxes / a doubloon sale once in a while and returning ships to the shops

- no time limit on dockyard missions, finishe them when you like , make max 1 year limit

- make german ships great again

introduce a paid service for matchmaking for people who dont want to play with players below 50% winrate

buff outdatet ships to new powercreep ones

nerf FDR and other op ships

8 answers to this question

Beta Tester
1,043 posts
17,215 battles

This game wont get any better since WG just milks it for whatever they stil can. It had a lot of potential, but its no longer there.

• Cool 1

Players
121 posts
5,550 battles

Well i doubt it will ever get better from now, wows have become like mobile game, where money can solve any problem but wont buy skill. 

I would like to see wargaming doing something to make old players that quit come back. So one day ppl will read some awesome news from wargaming and say "WG i forgive you and i love you again".

And ye making german ships great again would be nice.

• Cool 2

Players
794 posts
29,804 battles

I am still enjoying the Game. But there are of course always thinks to improve.

Buff Accuracy of the Secondary Guns

Buffing the Accuracy If the Ship has a very Bad Dispersion (for both Italian and non-Italian Ships)

Balancing of Ships in general

Introduction of a German and British Battlecruiser Tech Tree. Both with standart AP and He.

German Battlecruisers: T3 Von der Tann, T4 Moltke/Seydlitz, T5 Derfflinger, T6 Mackensen, T7 Ersatz Yorck, ...

List of battlecruisers of Germany - Wikipedia

British Battlecruisers: T3 Invincible, T4 Lion/Queen Mary, T5 Tiger, T6 Renown/Repulse, T7 Admiral, ...

List of battlecruisers of the Royal Navy - Wikipedia

[LX]
Players
433 posts
23,662 battles

Player base seemed generally happy with the old 19pt commander skill set and the new one is widely seen as worse and FAR MORE expensive to maintain, eg retraining while researching tech tree ships.

This increase in cost has been quite demoralizing.

So, undo the commander skill rework, except for

1) the ability for a commander to have individual skill sets for each ship class.

2) Recall commander

3) Ability to dismiss a commander and salvage his XP as elite commander XP

4) 5% elite commander XP earned in battle

• Cool 2

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
2,027 posts
14,988 battles
2 hours ago, Cirno9999 said:

50 % price reduce on lootboxes / a doubloon sale once in a while and returning ships to the shops

It was my prediction when they added the armory coupons that we would never see a dubloon discount again, and we haven't seen one since.

You get your discount by using your coupon, but you cant buy dubloons at a discount anymore.

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
703 posts
28,038 battles

A way better playerbase, which is willing to learn and improve - so we all have better games, which are worth the time we spend with wows. 

And a change of this horrible CV rework, a AA which is working. 

Players
2 posts
1,143 battles

I am very sorry that I spent money on this game, and I hope that there will be a refund of what was spent during the past 6 years lol or maybe if they give this game to another client like Rockstar that gonna better from those powerless wg , and also the costumers services are very bad. Whenever you approach them, they tell you that we are unable to solve your problem, but we understand you lol 

Players
5 posts
On 4/20/2021 at 12:05 AM, SnuSnu_RIP said:

A way better playerbase, which is willing to learn and improve - so we all have better games, which are worth the time we spend with wows. 

And a change of this horrible CV rework, a AA which is working. 

Yeah thats 100% the worst part of the game. Id rather play against Midways all day than get a division of below 40% ppls that dont even try in my team.

Sign in to follow this