Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Edinburgh_C16

wg weekends in a nutshell

23 comments in this topic

[CHEFT]
Players
12,666 posts
9,841 battles
8 minutes ago, HMS_Edinburgh_C16 said:

:fish_book: also his account was created in 2012, and the game was released in 2015. is he ONE of the original DEVELOPERS? :fish_book:

WoT account?

Lately it seems, that we have a lot of WoT players polluting WoWs. Ive barely any knowledge at all about WoT, but what i see in WoWs can only be described at WoT on water...

• Cool 5
  • Funny 2

[NECRO]
Players
4,477 posts

I met some 2011 accounts today, and from their performance I can tell that they have not spent much time playing WoWs since. But buying ZF-6 was mandatory, apparently.

• Funny 6

Players
4,482 posts
5,726 battles

I also noticed a lot of 2011. accounts lately with low number of battles. They play like glue eaters.

• Funny 2

Players
236 posts
29,496 battles

Perhaps WoT wants to trim the fat and they are giving free T9 prem ships for the lower end of the bell curve.

[SM0KE]
Players
7,545 posts
16,172 battles
27 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

WoT account?

Lately it seems, that we have a lot of WoT players polluting WoWs. Ive barely any knowledge at all about WoT, but what i see in WoWs can only be described at WoT on water...

That makes the most sense - WOT has been around for quite a lot longer than WOWS has (the friend who introduced me to WOT way back spent at least a year trying to persuade me to try ships before I succumbed).

I've been playing mostly WOT for the last few weeks, and it plays very differently to WOWS; crucially, what works well in tanks is often entirely disastrous in ships. When I returned to boating last night, I made a couple of howlingly bad misplays (even by my tuberous standards), because I've spent the last two weeks crashing around mainly in a mixture of brawling heavies and medium tanks; it was the same when I first started in WOWS - I was epically bad, at least in part because I was instinctively trying to play my ships as I would my tanks, and that tends to go badly...

• Cool 3

[-MM]
Weekend Tester
345 posts
9,802 battles

Does it actually work like that though?

I played WoT since release, and was Beta on Warships. My account states 2015 in game, although my WG account dates to 2012 (IIRC)

• Cool 1

Players
3,116 posts
10 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

I also noticed a lot of 2011. accounts lately with low number of battles. They play like glue eaters.

glue eating was a big thing back then :fish_book:

Players
4,897 posts
21,352 battles
6 hours ago, lossi_2018 said:

glue eating was a big thing back then :fish_book:

I heared its back and totally hip now too!

• Funny 1

[NANY]
Players
326 posts

I self never understood some complainers. It has to do with the CC's? 

First of all, if you call the others Weekend Players, you agree also that these players only play the week-ends. 2 out the 7 days of the week . 

what is your point then ? 

these week-end players are surtenly not addicted to the game, they can skipp the game easy and play it only when they have the ammount of time for it. 

WG, what have a decent marketing employees also ; knows that also and introduced the weekend - ticket also for it. 

Players
725 posts

DEVs don't play, too complicated for them, display not in nice equally spaced rows and columns of square boxes, with numbers and letters.

• Funny 1

[PISH]
Players
522 posts
4,972 battles

Might I add that for anyone to have a winrate of above 50% some have to have winrate below 50%.

[NECRO]
Players
4,477 posts
Vor 42 Minuten, Bratoev sagte:

Might I add that for anyone to have a winrate of above 50% some have to have winrate below 50%.

But that <50% WR player could be a bot, even in PVP modes (especially at the low tiers which WG so much despises). Are there always the same number of humans per team?

[PISH]
Players
522 posts
4,972 battles
3 minutes ago, MementoMori_6030 said:

But that <50% WR player could be a bot, even in PVP modes (especially at the low tiers which WG so much despises). Are there always the same number of humans per team?

Considering the other thread regarding the Co-OP bots and how before the nerf they were good can you be certain 50% and above are not also bots? :Smile_trollface:

[CATCH]
Players
450 posts
10,070 battles

The account creation date is bugged anyway. I played WOT for years starting in its beta, played in WOWS beta and I think that according to WOWS I created my account in 2015 or 2016.

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,701 posts
4,608 battles
V 17. 4. 2021 v 18:05 HMS_Edinburgh_C16 řekl/a:

:fish_book: also his account was created in 2012, and the game was released in 2015. is he ONE of the original DEVELOPERS? :fish_book:

weekend wows1.jpg

weekend wows.jpg

This most likely is not someone from devs, as this registration is most likely tight to date when account was registered to WG, so most likely originally to WoT.

• Cool 1

Players
4,482 posts
5,726 battles

I got argument by one camper yesterday in Ranked in my team for full HP BB as last survivor something like I should pay better attention to his position on the mini map, after I complained on his camping.

Yea, like campers with full HP can fool other players.

[LUZ1]
Players
1,917 posts
15,588 battles
4 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

I got argument by one camper yesterday in Ranked in my team for full HP BB as last survivor something like I should pay better attention to his position on the mini map, after I complained on his camping.

Yea, like campers with full HP can fool other players.

You just lack his speshul sense of humour :Smile_trollface:

Players
4,482 posts
5,726 battles
2 hours ago, Camperdown said:

You just lack his speshul sense of humour :Smile_trollface:

I don't think he was trying to be funny. He was serious and he believe he actually play good :cap_haloween:

Oh, and today in Ranked was one Kitakaze at startof match moving backward, than he got DC and blaming game for moving his ship backward. Because, when you got disconnect, your ship start to retreat :Smile_trollface:

Sign in to follow this