Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Aloreburn

Critical Error

5 comments in this topic

[MKLG]
Players
2 posts
9,199 battles

Anyone else experienced Critical Error with WOW update yesterday 15/05/2021.  All I am now able to get is a loop for the game loading - starting to get a bit tired of that battleship blowing up!  What is more I had 2 days of bonuses - bah-humbug!

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
6,143 posts
6,610 battles
10 minutes ago, Aloreburn said:

Anyone else experienced Critical Error with WOW update yesterday 15/05/2021.  All I am now able to get is a loop for the game loading - starting to get a bit tired of that battleship blowing up!  What is more I had 2 days of bonuses - bah-humbug!

Try taking it up with the technical support branch of CS, don't think anyone can help you here.

• Cool 1

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team, Freibeuter
2,486 posts
7,319 battles

Have you tried to run the integrity check from the game center? If not, do it. If you already did, create a bug report at WG support and provide the required data.

• Cool 1

WG Staff
2,975 posts
970 battles
On 4/16/2021 at 11:39 PM, Aloreburn said:

Hi Captain, 

If you followed the suggestions of your fellow Commanders and you are still witnessing the issue, contact our Customer Support including a WGcheck.

[KITEN]
Players
724 posts
15,912 battles

First game in around a week and it freezes my entire computer when the battle loads. Again. Great job WG, great job. This has become a frequent thing for me, i had this half a dozen times in the last month.

Sign in to follow this