You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Godzilla vs. Kong in World of Warships

56 comments in this topic

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,609 posts
4,588 battles
Právě teď gabberworld řekl/a:

those camouflages are cv plane killers?

Kong will be trying to hunt some planes down...:crab:

• Cool 1

[-NSC-]
Players
313 posts
11,960 battles

I just beg this is better than the movie.. To be honest that doesn't require much at all, but still...

Is it possible to acquire the premium camos for either Kong or Godzilla for free?

-Fesvil

• Funny 2

Beta Tester
1,409 posts
1 minute ago, Fesvil said:

I just beg this is better than the movie.. To be honest that doesn't require much at all, but still...

Is it possible to acquire the premium camos for either Kong or Godzilla for free?

-Fesvil

optimist ...

• Cool 1

[-NSC-]
Players
313 posts
11,960 battles
Just now, hellhound666 said:

optimist ...

Thanks, I rarely get that label :-).

But, then again, if you've suffered the movie, you'll see that it's REALLY difficult to suck harder. 

-Fesvil

• Funny 1

[F-E-O]
Players
75 posts
20,523 battles

This is the same announcement you did a week ago. Or maybe is a deja vu and I´m loosing my mind.

So, when the event start? Could we get those premiums camos for free or with doublons?

If Kong will try to destroy planes, Will Godzilla try to sunk ram destroyers like in the movie? :Smile_izmena:

Beta Tester
1,409 posts
2 minutes ago, Fesvil said:

Thanks, I rarely get that label :-).

But, then again, if you've suffered the movie, you'll see that it's REALLY difficult to suck harder. 

-Fesvil

haven't seen the movie (and ty for warning), but i have multiple years of experience with wg/lesta creations ...

• Funny 1

[BOATY]
Alpha Tester
3,278 posts
13,051 battles

The artwork is really well done, but one of the very big reasons I don't play anymore is because the game swaying so far from the historical or more rational aspect of naval warfare into something more and more sci-fi'esk. If only the same zest and creativity was put into making it more atmospheric, visually up to date, and need I say, more 'real'. I've actually moved across to Warthunder, and that says something for me because I first hated Warthunder. If WG put more into advancing WoWs' historical themes, with the same enthusiasm as they do for all the science fictional content, I'll happily have a change of heart, but I cannot stand the constant ultra-fanstamal spin on everything in this game currently. Where are the historical-themed events? Why have the scenarios stopped being created? Why are scenario's so poorly rewarded for replaying them? Why can we only play them as a division (or has that changed)? And the biggest question, is everyone within your concept / design department a millenial?

//semi -rant over

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2

Players
43 posts
8 minutes ago, Capt_Popei said:

This is the same announcement you did a week ago. Or maybe is a deja vu and I´m loosing my mind.

So, when the event start? Could we get those premiums camos for free or with doublons?

If Kong will try to destroy planes, Will Godzilla try to sunk ram destroyers like in the movie? :Smile_izmena:

it's the same apart from them giving us a new video and a better look at the 3D models from all sides, they sure look good.

wondering the same, when does it start, and can i get both... i read something about late may, but not sure how accurate that is.

[-NSC-]
Players
313 posts
11,960 battles
4 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

The artwork is really well done, but one of the very big reasons I don't play anymore is because the game swaying so far from the historical or more rational aspect of naval warfare into something more and more sci-fi'esk. If only the same zest and creativity was put into making it more atmospheric, visually up to date, and need I say, more 'real'. I've actually moved across to Warthunder, and that says something for me because I first hated Warthunder. If WG put more into advancing WoWs' historical themes, with the same enthusiasm as they do for all the science fictional content, I'll happily have a change of heart, but I cannot stand the constant ultra-fanstamal spin on everything in this game currently. Where are the historical-themed events? Why have the scenarios stopped being created? Why are scenario's so poorly rewarded for replaying them? Why can we only play them as a division (or has that changed)? And the biggest question, is everyone within your concept / design department a millenial?

//semi -rant over

To be honest all of these events have been on the wishes of the player base, the majority at least. And they're not per se included in the "main" aspect of the game. However, they've said there will be an axis vs allied sort of event upcoming, which might be interesting.

Regarding WarPlunder, yeah, realism my hairy buttock, that game is more for shits and giggles than anything. And it's gotten sliiiightly better than it was in beta, but if you want realism? You need to go back to the 90ies and play some other games like silent hunter or the like. These are all "arcade" in their play style (wargaming and warthunder), but I do like the way things are in Wows than Warthunder not to mention the graphics is VASTLY better in Wows than WT Fleet.

Anyways, that's just my  opinion.

-Fes

• Cool 1

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Players
771 posts
5,737 battles
22 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

//semi -rant over

then go play warthunder, what is your purpose here anyway. warthunder agent?

• Cool 1

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Players
771 posts
5,737 battles
11 minutes ago, Fesvil said:

To be honest all of these events have been on the wishes of the player base, the majority at least. And they're not per se included in the "main" aspect of the game. However, they've said there will be an axis vs allied sort of event upcoming, which might be interesting.

Regarding WarPlunder, yeah, realism my hairy buttock, that game is more for shits and giggles than anything. And it's gotten sliiiightly better than it was in beta, but if you want realism? You need to go back to the 90ies and play some other games like silent hunter or the like. These are all "arcade" in their play style (wargaming and warthunder), but I do like the way things are in Wows than Warthunder not to mention the graphics is VASTLY better in Wows than WT Fleet.

-Fes

lol where did you see a post on forums where people saying we want event kong vs godzilla??

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Players
771 posts
5,737 battles
41 minutes ago, Fesvil said:

-Fesvil

sure after buying 50 premiuim containers :D no, wait... haha

Players
43 posts
1 minute ago, Wulf_Ace said:

lol where did you see a post on forums where people saying we want event kong vs godzilla??

probably not just on forums, i wanted it for instance.

1 minute ago, Wulf_Ace said:

sure after buying 50 premiuim containers :D no, wait... haha

my bet is it's gonna be missions for the patches/flags and maybe 2k gold for the prem camo

Players
247 posts
12,328 battles

Looks like Godzilla is humping the tower and Kong is giving it a handjob :Smile_teethhappy:

Wow these are bad camo's.

Edit: Now i've seen it i can't unsee it. Kong's cheesy grin as he pumps the shaft is hilarious.

• Funny 2

Players
43 posts
21 minutes ago, But_Can_You_Meme said:

Looks like Godzilla is humping the tower and Kong is giving it a handjob :Smile_teethhappy:

Wow these are bad camo's.

Edit: Now i've seen it i can't unsee it. Kong's cheesy grin as he pumps the shaft is hilarious.

it's hard to find someone their size, give them a break!

Players
247 posts
12,328 battles
4 minutes ago, XFXCookie said:

it's hard to find someone their size, give them a break!

Good point.

I'm not a Kong fan so forget he's huge and probably sexually frustrated because of it.

My guy Diddy Kong didn't have the same problem.

DIDDY KONG HUMPS MARIO WHILE I PLAY UNFITTING MUSIC - YouTube

• Funny 1

Players
43 posts
Just now, But_Can_You_Meme said:

Good point.

I'm not a Kong fan so forget he's huge and probably sexually frustrated because of it.

My guy Diddy Kong didn't have the same problem.

DIDDY KONG HUMPS MARIO WHILE I PLAY UNFITTING MUSIC - YouTube

Couldn't have had that image without Unregistered HyperCam 2 Cam 2, lovely

Goji's the one in need, the closest he had to a partner was a nuke, poor bloke

[CAPT]
Players
521 posts
12,835 battles
3 hours ago, Fesvil said:

-Fes

The majority of the players? Not by a long shot (the majority of the 14 year old boys maybe). As for the artwork, Kong should be jungle based, what's with the lava-look?

As an aside, why does the forum make me set my cookie preferences EVERY time I sign in? Once should be enough, and NO, I'll NEVER allow targeting.

Players
479 posts
20,997 battles
5 hours ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

Join the battle of the Titans to find out once and for all who holds the title of King of the Monsters!

Read it on the portal

I Saw move -_- , it was so dumb , I just hope for some free camo or other stuff ...

[TACHA]
Players
560 posts
2,955 battles

Why is it these event skins are always for tier bloody VIII and always for Battleships?

Come on WeeGee you have three other classes and nine other tiers you could pick from! Show love to Tier VI or VII or V or hell IV for once.

• Cool 1