Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Armada: ZF-6

4 comments in this topic

[IJN]
Players
139 posts
4,046 battles

The fact that this thing can have 4 consumables in a seperated slot but the Yugumo also a tier 9  is not allowed to have torpedo reload boost and smoke generator in seperated sloth is reallly stupid.

It do be nice if you take a look and adjust older ships before power creep them with the new ones...

[AJX]
Beta Tester
52 posts
26,734 battles

"The low skills of the shipyard workers" do you have a reference to back this comment up WOW? I would have thought more likely that acts of hidden sabotage and a unwillingness to build a functioning warship for the Germans by French shipyard workers may have played a more significant role. 

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,701 posts
4,608 battles
V 16. 4. 2021 v 17:39 BooMKani_Sensei řekl/a:

The fact that this thing can have 4 consumables in a seperated slot but the Yugumo also a tier 9  is not allowed to have torpedo reload boost and smoke generator in seperated sloth is reallly stupid.

It do be nice if you take a look and adjust older ships before power creep them with the new ones...

It is also done from balancing reasons. Allowing Yugumo, or any other ship to have all its consumables in separate slots, so all usable, this would definitely shake the balance of the game around.

V 17. 4. 2021 v 14:43 Admiral_Bing řekl/a:

"The low skills of the shipyard workers" do you have a reference to back this comment up WOW? I would have thought more likely that acts of hidden sabotage and a unwillingness to build a functioning warship for the Germans by French shipyard workers may have played a more significant role. 

Well, it was one of the reasons, why the construction were constantly interrupted. But I think there is some truth of what you are saying about sabotage. You know, official stance can be, that they were low skilled, but probably just not willing to work 100%, pretending to be bad.

Sign in to follow this