Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
luokailk

Will we have a new perm camos atT8 for Germand DD?

9 comments in this topic

[1701]
Players
244 posts
25,511 battles

Hi guys, I can find new camps for T7, T9 and X in the armory, am I missing something? Thanks in advance

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,393 posts
31,582 battles
3 minutes ago, luokailk said:

Hi guys, I can find new camps for T7, T9 and X in the armory, am I missing something? Thanks in advance

We should be able to get perma camo for T8 DD in the next patch by finishing new collection

• Cool 3

[PIKES]
Players
551 posts
12,862 battles

Using this topic... I was checking my Z-23 (ok they changed the guns, etc.) but I have the impression its "aspect" is different. Did you note something different in the geometry, guns sets etc ? I had no an image of my Z-23 before this update. Thanks:cap_wander:

Beta Tester
3,605 posts
4,043 battles
19 hours ago, fumtu said:

We should be able to get perma camo for T8 DD in the next patch by finishing new collection

While on the subject of perma camos: I've been wondering why WG regularly provides perma camos for non-premium ships of tiers VIII and above, but more seldom for non-premium ships of middle and lower tiers. Why is that?

I'd gladly pay money for nice perma camos for my favourite ships, irrespective of tier. For that matter, the special camos for the Graf Spee and the Warspite are among the best looking in the entire game. I'd also like to get my hands on that nice "Ocean Liner" special camo for the Normandie; the one that won the player design competition. This latter one is not available, though - I missed out on the grind to get it - and there seems to be an overall shortage of perma camos below tier VIII.

Or am I missing something?

[CR33D]
[CR33D]
Players
3,393 posts
31,582 battles
10 hours ago, neorvo said:

Using this topic... I was checking my Z-23 (ok they changed the guns, etc.) but I have the impression its "aspect" is different. Did you note something different in the geometry, guns sets etc ? I had no an image of my Z-23 before this update. Thanks:cap_wander:

Front turret is different, now it has same turret at front as Z-46 and Z-52.

12 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

While on the subject of perma camos: I've been wondering why WG regularly provides perma camos for non-premium ships of tiers VIII and above, but more seldom for non-premium ships of middle and lower tiers. Why is that?

I'd gladly pay money for nice perma camos for my favourite ships, irrespective of tier. For that matter, the special camos for the Graf Spee and the Warspite are among the best looking in the entire game. I'd also like to get my hands on that nice "Ocean Liner" special camo for the Normandie; the one that won the player design competition. This latter one is not available, though - I missed out on the grind to get it - and there seems to be an overall shortage of perma camos below tier VIII.

Or am I missing something?

Not sure what you mean, every ships from T6 and up has option to buy perma camo. Every new line event usually give perma camo for mid and lower tier ships too, if such ships exists. I know that I got perma camos for RN CAs (T5-T6), Italian CAs (T5-T8), PE DDs (T5 -T7 and T10) and Italian BBs (T6-T8). From that New Year campaign I got 5 camos for T5 ships. So it is not like WG is not giving camos for lower tier ships if there is proper occasion for that.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
3,605 posts
4,043 battles
2 hours ago, fumtu said:

Not sure what you mean, every ships from T6 and up has option to buy perma camo. Every new line event usually give perma camo for mid and lower tier ships too, if such ships exists. I know that I got perma camos for RN CAs (T5-T6), Italian CAs (T5-T8), PE DDs (T5 -T7 and T10) and Italian BBs (T6-T8). From that New Year campaign I got 5 camos for T5 ships. So it is not like WG is not giving camos for lower tier ships if there is proper occasion for that.

Then I'm obviously wrong (again). Thanks for letting me know, and sorry for the bother! 

:Smile_great:

[ALYEN]
Players
2,992 posts
4,466 battles
13 hours ago, neorvo said:

Front turret is different now ... was larger before IIRC ... also barrel spacing was different in it ...

Yes I had a weird feeling of (something seems wrong) when reviewing the Z-23 after patch as well ...

• Cool 1

WG Staff
2,968 posts
970 battles
22 hours ago, fumtu said:

Exactly 😊

exactly .png

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this