Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
WgPlsNerfColorado

The "COULDN'T Carry Harder" Thread

11 comments in this topic

Players
2,797 posts
33,671 battles

Since we have a carry harder thread, i guess we can post what we couldn't carry here.

Gold League Daring with an AFK Ohio in the team.

d11.jpg

d2.JPG

• Cool 2

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,338 posts
9,474 battles
42 minutes ago, Execute0rder66 said:

Since we have a carry harder thread, i guess we can post what we couldn't carry here.

"Carry harder" and "couldn't carry harder" kind of means the same thing in the context you've given here, unless I'm mistaken? Seems like the same thread to me.

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

Players
804 posts
7,978 battles
48 minutes ago, Execute0rder66 said:

Gold League Daring with an AFK Ohio in the team.

d11.jpg

d2.JPG

Good lord, man!

• Funny 1

Players
2,797 posts
33,671 battles
4 minutes ago, CptMinia said:

"Carry harder" and "couldn't carry harder" kind of means the same thing in the context you've given here, unless I'm mistaken? Seems like the same thread to me.

The way I understand it is in one you show what was a hard carry to win and in the other what was a hard carry but couldn’t manage to win (no matter how hard you tried, like team was uncarriable).

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,338 posts
9,474 battles
2 minutes ago, Execute0rder66 said:

The way I understand it is in one you show what was a hard carry to win and in the other what was a hard carry but couldn’t manage to win (no matter how hard you tried, like team was uncarriable).

Have you looked at the other topic? This is basically what "carry harder" means. MVP of a game by a significant amount + defeat = "carry harder". This is the same topic as our "Carry Harder" topic. :fish_nerv:

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Players
804 posts
7,978 battles
6 minutes ago, Execute0rder66 said:

Well, to be fair, you only sunk 2 ships and did 266k damage. Don't you think you could do better, young man? :cap_hmm:

• Funny 1

Players
2,797 posts
33,671 battles

Have you looked at the other topic? This is basically what "carry harder" means. MVP of a game by a significant amount + defeat = "carry harder". This is the same topic as our "Carry Harder" topic. :fish_nerv:

I've even posted there before but you know what, you are right. After checking it again, it shows what was not carried. In that case, this thread is redundant. I think it can be locked and i can post the Daring game to the other one and if the other carry harder thread shows defeats as well, don't you think we can open another thread which shows the games carried hard/harder/hardest successfully?

Players
2,797 posts
33,671 battles
3 minutes ago, Bindolaf_Werebane said:

Well, to be fair, you only sunk 2 ships and did 266k damage. Don't you think you could do better, young man? :cap_hmm:

Nah, i'm a tato.

• Funny 1

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,338 posts
9,474 battles

I've even posted there before but you know what, you are right. After checking it again, it shows what was not carried. In that case, this thread is redundant. I think it can be locked and i can post the Daring game to the other one and if the other carry harder thread shows defeats as well, don't you think we can open another thread which shows the games carried harder successfully?

Kind of already covered by the "Greatest Gaming Achievements Today" topic, if I'm honest I just don't see the necessity for your suggestion because it's already there from my point of view.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
2,797 posts
33,671 battles

Kind of already covered by the "Greatest Gaming Achievements Today" topic, if I'm honest I just don't see the necessity for your suggestion because it's already there from my point of view.

It doesn't necessarily (like you wrote, kinda) cover what i suggested but I see your point, np.

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,338 posts
9,474 battles

It doesn't necessarily (like you wrote, kinda) cover what i suggested but I see your point, np.

Thanks, respectfully locked.

Regards,

Minia

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1