Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TridentOfNeptune

No secondaries for you

4 comments in this topic

Players
40 posts
8,876 battles

It took us 4 months to change most op skill to one that will never be used like other 75% of skills our diversity patch introduced. We hope that you will enjoy your one bb build, that is best for all bbs in game. We also hope you will enjoy our other BIG CHAGNES. Some skills now change paramaters not for 5% but for 7.5%!!! That is huge guys. Or 4500 hp on t10 cruiser buff instead of 3500. We are surprised, that such big changes took us only 4 months instead of 4 years. But now we are so tired of thinking about all of this that our brains need half of a year rest. Then we'll come back  and add or take out 1% here and there. That's all for now :) Don't forget to buy dublons and cya!!

Btw. we heared that somebody butchered your favorite playstyle, that sucked already in the first place. Secondaries or something like that. We think about buffing them by adding 2.5% reaload buff, but we are afraid secondaries might become to powerful, so we need to colect some data to analize. Cya in autumn :* 

Patchetic company. Standards of this game lower with every patch, and i don't see a reason to play it at this point. Gladly I have recently bought a new game. Guess wg reworks work as intended. They add diversity :D 

• Cool 5

[TEPES]
Players
229 posts
5,040 battles

yeah i think its time to vote with money

they only understand that language

• Cool 4

[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
2,016 posts
13,184 battles
8 minutes ago, leonport said:

Mate, that ship sailed so long ago that it was made from papyrus.

[_I_]
Players
1,028 posts
20,829 battles
12 minutes ago, leonport said:

they only understand that language

Time? You are years behind.

Start by writing a negative review on steam for example.

Sign in to follow this