Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Yūdachi in the Armory and Premium Shop

30 comments in this topic

[-RNR-]
Players
1,257 posts

Does it come with the Nerf Bomb Warning?

[WG]
WG Staff
6,732 posts
4,523 battles
Před 31 minutami Maris_Piper řekl/a:

Does it come with the Nerf Bomb Warning?

No. Actually what do you mean with that?

Players
10,374 posts
12,044 battles

Yudachi returning I couldn't care less, but I wonder what happened to "we don't nerf premiums" policy:cap_tea:

unknown.png

[-RNR-]
Players
1,257 posts
22 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

No. Actually what do you mean with that?

7 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Yudachi returning I couldn't care less, but I wonder what happened to "we don't nerf premiums" policy:cap_tea:

unknown.png

This

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,197 posts
9,990 battles
2 minutes ago, Maris_Piper said:

This

This was Answered Before.

The Policy regarding older Premium Ships is (at least for now) not Planned to Change.

Also. Yuudachi does not have that Note in the Premium Shop.

• Funny 1

[IJN]
Players
111 posts
3,749 battles

Oh... The Yudachi, nightmare of the Solomon islands.... but that was only in real life because this thing is hot garbage in WOWS. Arguably the worst premium DD.

I have alot to say about this ship as someone who mains IJN, spioler alert i'm horribly disappointed on how WG treated this historical ship.

Worse gun reload than even a light cruiser, terrible torpedo with longggg reload, 1.9 km detecting range - not even blind and deaf people will get hit by this torp, on top of everything it is also slowww and does low damage, it is  limited to just one torpedo option and it happens to be some of the worst IJN torp,  ship itself has horrible speed, horrible AA, sitting at tier 7 in the same BR as Leningrad which imo is even comparable to tier 8 DDs (Soviet stronk).

Yudachi is simply not balanced, it can not be a gun boat and it failed at being a torpedo boat which what WG wanted in the first place. Hilariously this ship didn't recieve a single changes since it was released despite all the negative reviews on this thing.

I don't even understand why they are selling it again when it should be removed if no changes are being considered, this thing is just a disrespectful to the real ship.

With that said, here are some suggestions that i think will make this ship competitive and playable. Well, first of all how about it get the standard IJN 127 mm gun reload ? while for some reason there are 3 different RoF for one and only IJN 127 mm guns  (7.5, 7.0 & 5,7 sec) but anything that is not 9 second reload will do! It needs more torpedo options, give it Type 8 mod 2 and Type 90 mod 1 torpedo! These are more reliable torps with good reload speed and ok detecting range! 

And as far as i'm aware majority of IJN 127 mm gun is AA capable but for some reason this is not the case in the game for example the Akatsuki main gun is AA capable but Shiratsuyu is not despite both shared the same main armament...

Well, you could problably tell that i'm nowhere consider of buying this horrible ship which would be laughed at by even tier 6 DDs. And i absolutely do not recommend anybody to waste money on this thing.

IT is unfair that anything that doesn't fly the Soviet flag must be so terrible especially if it is a Japanese pemium !!! will WG please stop doing this for the sake of your own players ?

Can we please for once have a normal competitive premium destroyer like other nations ? Not the level of trash like Yudachi, nor the weird deep water torp that can only hit BB and CV like Asashio ??

• Cool 2

[-RNR-]
Players
1,257 posts
22 minutes ago, Sunleader said:

The Policy regarding older Premium Ships is (at least for now) not Planned to Change.

Perhaps No would have done, But Hey Go For It :cap_like:

[-RNR-]
Players
1,257 posts
1 hour ago, BooMKani_Sensei said:

Can we please for once have a normal competitive premium destroyer like other nations ? Not the level of trash like Yudachi, nor the weird deep water torp that can only hit BB and CV like Asashio ??

Thank's. I was considering getting this, that's why I asked about the Nerfable thing. Oh well it kept folks busy with me asking lol

[WG]
WG Staff
6,732 posts
4,523 battles
Před 2 hodinami Panocek řekl/a:

unknown.png

Před 2 hodinami Maris_Piper řekl/a:

This

Flandre was the first ever ship with such a note. All premium ships that were released before Flandre won't be nerfed, so also Yudachi

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,204 posts
2 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

Flandre was the first ever ship with such a note. All premium ships that were released before Flandre won't be nerfed, so also Yudachi

didn't some alsace clone get this warning?

[-RNR-]
Players
1,257 posts
58 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

55 minutes ago, hellhound666 said:

didn't some alsace clone get this warning?

Yes the Yamato Clone carried a Warning. So perhaps Flandre is the second YC. Do we not have a right to ask before spending cash ?

It's not all bad, Hood was Buffed a while back and just imo for the better.

Players
109 posts
10,224 battles
1 hour ago, YabbaCoe said:

Lol , Yudachi wont be nerfed ? Please see the stats , this is most terible ship in the game.

BoomKani Sensei already said whats the problem with Yudachi, so repair aka buff the cursed ship and maybe some will buy then.

I dont understand why try to sell with these inferior stats a  premium DD and wait for big sales, realy dont understand.

Upcoming highfleet premium DD has horible stats too, same as Yudachi and you guys at WG REALY THINK WE DONT CANT  READ? Nobody will buy these prenerfed shits.

Give them 60 knots 1.4 visibility torps with 90 sec reload because thye only have 2x4 torpedolauncher. Working guns: 5 sec reload with 15 sec turrettraverse not those joke 9 sec reload 30 sec turettraverse please kill me  guns. Decent hp cuz at tier 7 13k hp again joke when every other DD has 15 -19 k hp.

At the balance department you guys ruin the work who actualy design and model the ships.

Yudachi as ship in the game is georgeous but playing with her is impossible . I have her from the KotS box, played her 5 times with my 19 points Shimakaze captain and not even single torphit !!! So bad DD i cant describe. Im lucky that i have her for free, when i buyed her definetly demand refund.

Flandre again needs buffs not nerfs cuz she inferior against Gascogne and Champagne too.

Not even competitive in firepower and survival with other T8 BB, i eat her alive in my Amagi or NorthCarolina.

Flandre playable at best. So nerf them and people want their money back.

Both ships are bad , Yudachi and Flandre too, next time test ships, not randomly put in the live server.

Players
197 posts
4,019 battles
1 hour ago, YabbaCoe said:

wtf can u nerf on yudachi, that ship is [edited] GARBAGE 

[WG]
WG Staff
6,732 posts
4,523 battles
Před 1 hodinou Maris_Piper řekl/a:

Yes the Yamato Clone carried a Warning. So perhaps Flandre is the second YC. Do we not have a right to ask before spending cash ?

It's not all bad, Hood was Buffed a while back and just imo for the better.

Honestly I wasn't sure about those clones.

But I meant, that Flandre is the first "unique" premium ship sold with that note

Před 32 minutami Martaloc801124 řekl/a:

Lol , Yudachi wont be nerfed ? Please see the stats , this is most terible ship in the game.

BoomKani Sensei already said whats the problem with Yudachi, so repair aka buff the cursed ship and maybe some will buy then.

I dont understand why try to sell with these inferior stats a  premium DD and wait for big sales, realy dont understand.

Upcoming highfleet premium DD has horible stats too, same as Yudachi and you guys at WG REALY THINK WE DONT CANT  READ? Nobody will buy these prenerfed shits.

Give them 60 knots 1.4 visibility torps with 90 sec reload because thye only have 2x4 torpedolauncher. Working guns: 5 sec reload with 15 sec turrettraverse not those joke 9 sec reload 30 sec turettraverse please kill me  guns. Decent hp cuz at tier 7 13k hp again joke when every other DD has 15 -19 k hp.

At the balance department you guys ruin the work who actualy design and model the ships.

Yudachi as ship in the game is georgeous but playing with her is impossible . I have her from the KotS box, played her 5 times with my 19 points Shimakaze captain and not even single torphit !!! So bad DD i cant describe. Im lucky that i have her for free, when i buyed her definetly demand refund.

Flandre again needs buffs not nerfs cuz she inferior against Gascogne and Champagne too.

Not even competitive in firepower and survival with other T8 BB, i eat her alive in my Amagi or NorthCarolina.

Flandre playable at best. So nerf them and people want their money back.

Both ships are bad , Yudachi and Flandre too, next time test ships, not randomly put in the live server.

Před 10 minutami HMS_Edinburgh_C16 řekl/a:

wtf can u nerf on yudachi, that ship is [edited] GARBAGE 

Well, I am not saying here, that Yudachi should be nerfed. I just mentioned, that she was released with previous conditions, so those new markers, which you can see on Flandre now, are not effective on Yudachi, so regardless her combat effectivenes, she won't be nerfed.

[URUC]
Players
369 posts

Premiums should be better than silver ships, but both gun and torp reload are worse

• Bad 4

[-RNR-]
Players
1,257 posts
55 minutes ago, S_h_i_v_a said:

Premiums should be better than silver ships, but both gun and torp reload are worse

I just like Premiums to be different like HSF Harekaze multiple options for the hulls,  Kii with it's Torpedo's and Friesland no torps but Daka:cap_rambo:Daka:cap_rambo:Daka :cap_rambo:

• Cool 2

[WG]
WG Staff
6,732 posts
4,523 battles
Před 48 minutami S_h_i_v_a řekl/a:

Actually premium ships shouldn't be better to silver ships, from obvious reasons. You shouldn't get better ship just by paying.

• Cool 4

Players
109 posts
10,224 battles
21 minutes ago, S_h_i_v_a said:

This wont help to save face for you nor WG cuz that premiums should be worse than techtree in the past and failed hard.

Premiums should be equal ,different and yes better to tech tree variants or nobody will buy them and servers will shut down, thats the hars reality whenever you like it or not buddy.

For most of us were happy with the equal and different variant versions, the better is Wg fault.

The problem is that Yudacshit and Failandre are much worse then the techtree variants.

I have  Shiratsuyu and Richelieu  and have good battles with both, they good and fun to play.

Richelieu has 30 sec reload , speedbosters all five heals and unique/interesting bow turrets. Failandre has nothing interesting or unique, downgrade compared to Alsace and Richelieu too.

Not fun to play with Yudacshit  that cuz other DD's shoot every 3 sec but me only in every 9sec, im three times slower , so big disadventage along with the lowest hp and slowest turrettravers , torpedos almost non-existent cuz they slow and spoted from 2 km away,that i realy think Wg not tested Yudacshit either nor Failandre. 

So put youre sarcasm away , not worked right here.

[URUC]
Players
369 posts
9 minuti fa, YabbaCoe ha scritto:

Actually premium ships shouldn't be better to silver ships, from obvious reasons. You shouldn't get better ship just by paying.

9 minuti fa, Martaloc801124 ha scritto:

This wont help to save face for you nor WG cuz that premiums should be worse than techtree in the past and failed hard.

Premiums should be equal ,different and yes better to tech tree variants or nobody will buy them and servers will shut down, thats the hars reality whenever you like it or not buddy.

For most of us were happy with the equal and different variant versions, the better is Wg fault.

The problem is that Yudacshit and Failandre are much worse then the techtree variants.

I have  Shiratsuyu and Richelieu  and have good battles with both, they good and fun to play.

Richelieu has 30 sec reload , speedbosters all five heals and unique/interesting bow turrets. Failandre has nothing interesting or unique, downgrade compared to Alsace and Richelieu too.

Not fun to play with Yudacshit  that cuz other DD's shoot every 3 sec but me only in every 9sec, im three times slower , so big disadventage along with the lowest hp and slowest turrettravers , torpedos almost non-existent cuz they slow and spoted from 2 km away,that i realy think Wg not tested Yudacshit either nor Failandre. 

So put youre sarcasm away , not worked right here.

Not my impression.

UK Cossack, US Kidd, German T61 and Mainz , Russian Bagration are much  better than their silver counterpart.

Anyway a goldie should never be worse than a silver boatt.

• Cool 2

[WG]
WG Staff
6,732 posts
4,523 battles
Před 1 minutou S_h_i_v_a řekl/a:

Not my impression.

UK Cossack, US Kidd, German T61 and Mainz , Russian Bagration are much  better than their silver counterpart.

Cossack is different to Lightning:

https://ships.gg/compare/lightning/1G400000?s=cossack.10000000.

Benson doesn't seems to be that weaker than Kidd, it has just different armament - more torpedoes, f.e.

https://ships.gg/compare/kidd/10000000?s=benson.1H400000.

T-61 is strong, that is known

https://ships.gg/compare/t-61/1000000?s=gaede.1L40000.

Mainz is very comparable to Hipper, it just has different guns, so it is definitely not much better.

https://ships.gg/compare/hipper/1G400000?s=mainz.10000000.

You are maybe the first claiming Bagration is better than Chapayev, or Tallin, though Tallin is different

https://ships.gg/compare/chapayev/1G400000?s=p-bagration.10000000.~tallinn.1G400000.

[URUC]
Players
369 posts
5 ore fa, YabbaCoe ha scritto:

Cossack is different to Lightning:

https://ships.gg/compare/lightning/1G400000?s=cossack.10000000.

Benson doesn't seems to be that weaker than Kidd, it has just different armament - more torpedoes, f.e.

https://ships.gg/compare/kidd/10000000?s=benson.1H400000.

T-61 is strong, that is known

https://ships.gg/compare/t-61/1000000?s=gaede.1L40000.

Mainz is very comparable to Hipper, it just has different guns, so it is definitely not much better.

https://ships.gg/compare/hipper/1G400000?s=mainz.10000000.

You are maybe the first claiming Bagration is better than Chapayev, or Tallin, though Tallin is different

https://ships.gg/compare/chapayev/1G400000?s=p-bagration.10000000.~tallinn.1G400000.

Both Kidd and Bagration have heal, that's not on that list. And i compared Bagration to Tallin, thx to heal i can do more dmg before i go down. 

Hipper is played more AP, Mainz more HE,  and Mainz is more easier vs DDs. BTW i prefere Prinz Eugen to Hipper because of heal, like Bagration vs Tallin.

Cossack has one turret more than Lightning, and i prefere it's torp reload.

About Bagration: i got him after seing a video of Carbine Carlito who liked it. 

Players
203 posts
246 battles
11 hours ago, Sunleader said:

MMM....i remember a certain ship called HMS Hood, marketed as have AA rockets and excellent AA defence overall......you totally removed these powerful short range rockets. How is that not a nerf? And poor graf Zepp has had i think Sea Lord Mountbatten said 14 nerfs. How are these not direct nerfs. Escpecially the totally removal of HMS hoods unique rockets?

• Cool 1

[MAUI]
Players
28 posts
9,217 battles
12 hours ago, S_h_i_v_a said:

No they shouldn't, for the sake of optimal balance they should be comparable to silver ships, just have better economy and captain training potential.

But alas WarGaming and Gaijin both threw this mentality away in their respective games a long time ago as properly balanced premium ships/tanks/vehicles don't make as much money as the ships stronger than others of similar roles or classes.

Sometimes tho, WG releases ships like Yudachi and Leone, which are outright worse then the ships of same class and tier. Why I have no idea as its waste of all the man-hours that went into making them... :Smile_unsure:

[SITH-]
Players
182 posts
4,727 battles

I don't understand the hate for Yudachi. It is a good ship IMO. Just accept you cannot use Guns and invest everything into Torps. The Swift in Silence skills work well with her and the TRB mitigates the slow torps as you can spam.

yu.thumb.JPG.5715e805cab7c46a50b83fafc968076c.JPG

Sign in to follow this