Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
22cm

Flamuu Vs Wows aftermath

28 comments in this topic

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,742 posts
27,012 battles

I was kinda curious to see the afterbattle results.This is how my youtube Wows streams suggestions list looks like, now , on a common Thursday afternoon.

Basicly, Flamuu's streaming of Wows has more viewers than all the other streamers combined for EU.

Wows must be really enjoying this.

Flamu.JPG.0dbc51eefccfffd26b1f0a1fc10d909f.JPG

P.S. I am not a Flamuu fan, I find him obnoxious. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 5
  • Funny 3

[SHAD]
Players
3,745 posts
15,129 battles

It drops when Flambass is playing ships as he usually has over 1k viewers.

That said, Flamuu is still easily the most watched WOWs streamer.

• Cool 3

[FMJ]
Players
179 posts

Does the Mighty Jingles stream? He's pretty popular (and always good for a laugh).

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
3,468 posts
3,994 battles
2 minutes ago, Gebbly said:

Does the Mighty Jingles stream? He's pretty popular (and always good for a laugh).

Jingles has no stream that I know of. He said he tried it at least once, but for some reason - I forget why - he didn't find it entirely to his liking.

• Cool 1

Players
1,072 posts
6 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

Jungles has no stream that I know of. He said he tried it at least once, but for some reason - I forget why - he didn't find it entirely to his liking.

I think he prefers making shorter, edited videos than doing hours-long streams; then again, he guests on other people's a fair bit (or used to at least). Of course, there's already one streamer in the household ;)

To be honest, it's not likely he'd do much WoWs if he was streaming either, given all the other games he's interested in; it would be a bit embarrassing for WG to have by far their most popular community contributor (at least as far as I'm aware, please let me know if I've missed someone) doing other games for most of the time he streams. Possibly more so than firing their biggest streamer and having his numbers remain bigger than all their others... :Smile_trollface:

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,721 posts
11,786 battles

Usually it is like 1,5K Flamu and 1,2K Flambass but rn Flamba plays Starcraft so Flamu has got some of his viewers I guess.

Trenlass also has some minor viewers when he streams but I just don't like him at all.

Wows is gonna lose Twitch very soon when Flamu also plays more and more other games.

• Cool 1

[DREAD]
Players
10,842 posts
7,470 battles
12 minutes ago, 22cm said:

I was kinda curious to see the afterbattle results.This is how my youtube Wows streams suggestions list looks like, now , on a common Thursday afternoon.

Basicly, Flamuu's streaming of Wows has more viewers than all the other streamers combined for EU.

Wows must be really enjoying this.

Flamu.JPG.0dbc51eefccfffd26b1f0a1fc10d909f.JPG

P.S. I am not a Flamuu fan, I find him obnoxious. :Smile_teethhappy:

I don’t know any of them apart from Flambass

It just proves my point that there are basically no significant streamers for WOWS.

Beta Tester
3,468 posts
3,994 battles
11 minutes ago, NobleSauvage said:

To be honest, it's not likely he'd do much WoWs if he was streaming either, given all the other games he's interested in; it would be a bit embarrassing for WG to have by far their most popular community contributor (at least as far as I'm aware, please let me know if I've missed someone) doing other games for most of the time he streams. Possibly more so than firing their biggest streamer and having his numbers remain bigger than all their others... 

My guess is that Jingles is by far the most popular CC that is currently affiliated with Wargaming, yes. And while I'm no authority on the subject, my impression is that the discontinuation of Flamu's association with WG was  mutually appreciated change. When that sort of relation turns sour, it's really best for everyone to part ways with dignity.

Players
580 posts
5,024 battles
2 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

My guess is that Jingles is by far the most popular CC that is currently affiliated with Wargaming, yes. And while I'm no authority on the subject, my impression is that the discontinuation of Flamu's association with WG was  mutually appreciated change. When that sort of relation turns sour, it's really best for everyone to part ways with dignity.

I don't think there was much dignity to be had, on either side of the fence :P.

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,901 battles

I must admit, i am finding Flamu more insufferable by the day since he was removed as CC. Because he is now playing again on EU server quite a bit he cant go for more than 5 minutes without moaning about 'superior EU server' when he has a bad game, and constantly whinges about streamsniping whenever he is not winning.

I used to enjoy watching him play because he is obviously a good player, but i just find him more annoying and whiney than ever these days.

• Cool 2

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,866 posts
6,468 battles
1 minute ago, JohnMac79 said:

I must admit, i am finding Flamu more insufferable by the day since he was removed as CC. Because he is now playing again on EU server quite a bit he cant go for more than 5 minutes without moaning about 'superior EU server' when he has a bad game, and constantly whinges about streamsniping whenever he is not winning.

I used to enjoy watching him play because he is obviously a good player, but i just find him more annoying and whiney than ever these days.

He's lost the plot, and in more ways than one.

But the one I am specifically referring to is the fact that there is exactly one constant in every game he plays: Flamuu himself.

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
527 posts
6,886 battles

I cared so much, I even wrote a post!

• Funny 5

Players
7,537 posts
245 battles
44 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

I don’t know any of them apart from Flambass

It just proves my point that there are basically no significant streamers for WOWS.

But then wows isn't significant in terms of online game anyways, so i guess it fits really.

Not sure how the others would do in other games, with pops consistently above 100k+ or 250k+ like csgo or WoW for example. But then personality does have a big deal, if your highly charismatic and got a good personality and can relate to a good wide portion of users you will make a lot of bank on twitch. Helps if you have an established user-base already beforehand.

[LEEUW]
Players
3,119 posts
10,741 battles
4 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Helps if you have....

....boobs. :cap_haloween:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

Players
7,537 posts
245 battles
Just now, GarrusBrutus said:

....boobs. :cap_haloween:

Ye, although we have a chance as us men have most of the spots in the top 20 and top 20 all-time streamers which is pretty cool.

But ye having the tibbies helps alot if you fail at being anything more than a wet towel on the floor.

• Funny 1

[R3B3L]
Players
1,406 posts
32,635 battles

I wonder; if a big streamer (100k+) would start playing Wows, would the Wows-playerbase grow or would the guy lose viewers?

Because WG could incentivize a big one to show Wows to the broader masses.

[LEEUW]
Players
3,119 posts
10,741 battles
2 minutes ago, VIadoCro said:

I wonder; if a big streamer (100k+) would start playing Wows, would the Wows-playerbase grow or would the guy lose viewers?

Because WG could incentivize a big one to show Wows to the broader masses.

both i guess?

In the end it is probably not worth the investment. It must have been discussed already at WG HQ. 

• Cool 1

[SHAD]
Players
3,745 posts
15,129 battles
53 minutes ago, JohnMac79 said:

Just watched him against a stream sniping division. The CV flew straight toward them every time and torped both destroyers with perfectly placed torps in smoke.

So stream sniping happens but i suppose then everytime one is outplayed they may say they were stream sniped.

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,742 posts
27,012 battles
8 minutes ago, totally_potato said:

Meanwhile WoW streams get 5k views. Interesting

WoWs  official stream is now on, and has 5.7k views, using their big names in the community, Crysantos, Conways, gifting in-game drops and so on.

Yet Flamuu remained at 1.9k even after the WoWs  official stream started.

Players
1,034 posts
1 minute ago, 22cm said:

WoWs  official stream is now on, and has 5.7k views, using their big names in the community, Crysantos, Conways, gifting in-game drops and so on.

Yet Flamuu remained at 1.9k even after the WoWs  official stream started.

ik but the OG guy said he has more viewer than all the other EU guys combined. That's wrong especially when flambass exists and now this official stream. Weird how a toxic guy gets more viewers than kind and clam streamer. Ppl are out of taste nowadays

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,339 posts
9,474 battles

Hello,

Moved to Off-topic.

Regards,

Minia

• Funny 1
  • Bad 2

Beta Tester
1,204 posts
1 hour ago, CptMinia said:

Hello,

Moved to Off-topic.

Regards,

Minia

how is the biggest wows streamer off-topic? epic ...

edit: if you find it boring then perhaps explain your actions so that we all are on the same page? or is too much to ask? and don't worry, you cant hurt my feelings ...

• Cool 5
  • Boring 1

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,901 battles

I have to agree, how is a World of Warships streamer off topic from World of Warships? It was posted in general discussion and we were discussing it generally... I never look in off topic dicussions... maybe thats the whole plan...

noflamu.jpg.3529f05984467b83b8ab7a3298a128a1.jpg

Sign in to follow this