Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Tanatoy

Changes in availability of several ships (DB 140)

10 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
5,196 posts
4,319 battles

Hi,

Reminder that in Update 0.10.5 several ships will no longer be available to obtain.

Read more

[ROUGH]
Players
423 posts
19,125 battles
2 hours ago, Tanatoy said:

Hi,

Reminder that in Update 0.10.5 several ships will no longer be available to obtain.

Read more

If I use my 25% discount coupon on one of these ships in the Armory (purchase her for doubloons), will the next coupon be available before these ships are removed, @Tanatoy?

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
8,170 posts
42,107 battles
2 hours ago, Yamashiro42 said:

If I use my 25% discount coupon on one of these ships in the Armory (purchase her for doubloons), will the next coupon be available before these ships are removed, @Tanatoy?

0.10.5 will be live (as I guess) 10th of June and the coupon will be in the second half of June if you use the one you have now. 

[MBHH]
Players
793 posts
Vor 3 Stunden, a_steaming_pile_of_ship sagte:

I am curious why the Graf Spee is removed. She is neither a particularly good ship (Still fun as heck to play) nor is she that popular?

She is popular in Germany and has a health advantage which makes here interesting in competitive. 

And she was part of the second dockyard event. So maybe, there are too many owners.

Players
10,377 posts
12,044 battles
1 hour ago, Trench4nt said:

She is popular in Germany and has a health advantage which makes here interesting in competitive. 

And she was part of the second dockyard event. So maybe, there are too many owners.

Spee was handed out for "free" during very first Christmas mission marathon back in 2016 as well.

[ROUGH]
Players
423 posts
19,125 battles
6 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

0.10.5 will be live (as I guess) 10th of June and the coupon will be in the second half of June if you use the one you have now. 

That is what I wated, but the question was about if I could get two of the ships from the removal list, both with coupon.

[SHAD]
Players
3,787 posts
15,168 battles
12 hours ago, a_steaming_pile_of_ship said:

I am curious why the Graf Spee is removed. She is neither a particularly good ship (Still fun as heck to play) nor is she that popular?

She's been in the top 3-4 of cruisers at tier 6 by win rate for a very long time. This is in spite of her being free at many occasions and therefore being one of the most popular ships in her entire lifespan. 3 times more battles have been played in this ship compared to the next most popular premium.

Stats seem to say that she is a good ship and a popular one.

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,873 posts
14,712 battles
16 hours ago, a_steaming_pile_of_ship said:

I guess you didn't play the t6 clan war season where it was basically the only non-limited ship worth bringing.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this