Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GeneralMelchett1980

How to get the Småland

65 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts

Hi,

I'd like to get/buy/try the Småland but I can't find it anywhere. When I install a module that shows all ships in the techtree, I see the ship there but there's no BUY button. When I hover my mouse over it, a text shows up that says "IDS_UNAVAILABLE_TO_DISPLAY_ULTIMATE".

What's the method to get it? Through a campaign?

Regards,

GM

Screenshot_1.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
3,184 posts
14,794 battles

It has been removed from sale, the only way to have a chance of getting it is to buy xmas lot boxes and sacrifice many goats to the great god RNG...

(disclaimer: you will need to check it's still included in the loot boxes and/or loot boxes haven't been banned by xmas)

• Cool 3

Players
2 posts
Just now, Salentine said:

It has been removed from sale, the only way to have a chance of getting it is to buy xmas lot boxes and sacrifice  many goats to the great god RNG...

Geez... what a shame...

Thanks for your quick reply.

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,288 posts
Vor 13 Minuten, Salentine sagte:

It has been removed from sale, the only way to have a chance of getting it is to buy xmas lot boxes and sacrifice many goats to the great god RNG...

but Småland is a tier 10?

Players
4,013 posts
21,128 battles
3 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

but Småland is a tier 10?

Yes and it has been removed with loads of other ships in order to feed lootboxes and milk junkies. :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 5

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,288 posts
Vor 1 Minute, Europizza sagte:

Yes and it has been removed with loads of other ships in order to feed lootboxes and milk junkies. :Smile_sceptic:

until now tier 10 ships were not available in santa crates

• Cool 3

[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles
1 minute ago, Klopirat said:

until now tier 10 ships were not available in santa crates

Is PR in there? I thought the same, but then i was thinking PR is in there so i wasnt sure...

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,288 posts
Gerade eben, DFens_666 sagte:

Is PR in there? I thought the same, but then i was thinking PR is in there so i wasnt sure...

nope (list is available for example here)

• Cool 1

[SM0KE]
Players
6,974 posts
15,473 battles
3 minutes ago, Europizza said:

At the risk of tempting fate, *so far* WG have resisted the urge to plonk T10s in Satan crates; I've assumed this is because that would turn them into official 'for money' things, with the associated PR problems if they decide to nerf any of them.

Given that WG have said that the 'rare' ships are - allegedly - being removed from future Satan crates, I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of other mechanic being made available to get them, and that might well extend to the removed T10s as well...

(Presumably, WG also need to have a contingency plan in place in the event that enough governments decide that encouraging children to gamble is not a Good Thing...)

• Cool 2

[ST-EU]
Beta Tester
197 posts
8,869 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

Currently there are no Tier 10s in the supercontainer/Santa crate pool.

This may change with several now being unavailable (Smalland, Thunderer, Smolensk, PR)

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,345 posts
9,512 battles

Hello,

There is currently no way of getting Smaland, as others have said she has been removed from sale due to her popularity. To back up what others have corrected, Smaland like other T10 ships is not available in containers. So for now there is no way to get her, though she may return for sale in the future. Note that she was only available for two-million FreeXP.

Regards,

Minia

• Funny 1

[WG]
WG Staff
6,802 posts
4,524 battles
Před 1 hodinou GeneralMelchett1980 řekl/a:

Hi,

I'd like to get/buy/try the Småland but I can't find it anywhere. When I install a module that shows all ships in the techtree, I see the ship there but there's no BUY button. When I hover my mouse over it, a text shows up that says "IDS_UNAVAILABLE_TO_DISPLAY_ULTIMATE".

What's the method to get it? Through a campaign?

Regards,

GM

Screenshot_1.jpg

Hello. Unfortunately I can confirm, that Smaland was removed from sales for FreeXP, so currently there is no way how to be obtained.

It was announced 3 months in advance, that it will be removed.

Also it is not known, if this ship will ever return for purchase, or not.

You can see this error message, as I think you use extended techtree, right?

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,739 posts
11,844 battles

2023: Official! Smaland Black for only 999.99Ł get it while it is on 20% discount!

tenor.gif

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,345 posts
9,512 battles
13 minutes ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

:Smile_unsure:

That ship was overly-popular in competitive environments really but she was around before ship restrictions were introduced. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

Players
6,696 posts
28 minutes ago, CptMinia said:

That ship was overly-popular in competitive environments really but she was around before ship restrictions were introduced. 

Okay, cause it's hard to understand how a 2 000 000 Free XP DD could become overly popular. You don't actually see it that often in the randoms, I think. It mostly seems to be matched against another Småland, but I haven't tried to get any numbers on that except I see it very rarely.

Well.. if the reason for it's removal is linked to competitive environments, and since they have introduced restrictions, is the removal kind of obsolete then. WG could re-introduce Småland as a coal ship later on, either on her own, or as part of some expansion of the Pan European line up.

• Cool 1

[BFS]
Beta Tester
2,170 posts
15,125 battles
2 hours ago, Verblonde said:

At the risk of tempting fate, *so far* WG have resisted the urge to plonk T10s in Satan crates; I've assumed this is because that would turn them into official 'for money' things, with the associated PR problems if they decide to nerf any of them.

You are referring to WG here, right?

PR problems - any publicity is good publicity......

• Cool 1

[SVX]
Players
1,387 posts
16,419 battles
2 hours ago, Europizza said:

there is not option to get tier 10s in loot boxes... atleast not yet.

Players
2,167 posts
13,095 battles
2 hours ago, Bindolaf_Werebane said:

For the love of the Golden Monkey, don't buy loot boxes.

That's all.

Wrong. Buy loot boxes and buy lots of them that the hamsters stay well-fed and motivated to keep the servers going.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
4,013 posts
21,128 battles
2 hours ago, gopher31 said:

Smalland will not be in Christmas boxes.

Lol. They will be monetized one way or another.

Sign in to follow this