Planned Server Restart 23.06.2021 at 04:00 UTC (no downtime) Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Tanatoy

ST 0.10.4, "Battle of beasts", collection "German destroyers", interface update and other news.

33 comments in this topic

[WG]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
5,202 posts
4,321 battles

Closed testing of update 0.10.4 begins: "Battle of beasts" event, collection "German destroyers", Ranked and Clan battles, and other news.

Read more

Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing. The final information will be published on our game's website.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 3

[-ITA]
Players
15 posts

Konig Alberts camo looks so cool! A pity the ship is not available anymore...

• Cool 2

Players
2,043 posts
3,825 battles

i hate this part

• Disabled rewards for obtaining achievements. Now rewards can be obtained by completing special chains of combat missions, for the completion of which you need to receive achievements in battle.

It's completely useless

• Cool 13

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,152 posts
22,966 battles
7 minutes ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

i hate this part

• Disabled rewards for obtaining achievements. Now rewards can be obtained by completing special chains of combat missions, for the completion of which you need to receive achievements in battle.

It's completely useless

It's not useless, it's just the type of malice and contempt we can expect from WG.

Now, instead of being rewarded for performance, you have to work for it. It's like being told that you get a performance bonus at work, but you have to work extra weekends to be eligible.

I'm pretty sure the rewards will also be nerfed, because WG would get a tight fisted double whammy with it.

WG and its decision makers are so far gone they don't realize this is an entertainment product.

Oh well, it's not going to hit me in any way. I can just buy the flags I need. It's only going to punish new players.

• Cool 8

Players
1,895 posts
9,561 battles
13 minuti fa, wot_2016_gunner ha scritto:

i hate this part

It's completely useless

Wait, no more flags?? am i reading this right??

edit: if you need a feedback,

Please, no aircraft carriers in rankeds/brawls, silver league ranked mode with T VIII to T X? that sounds quite bad, because t8 ships would get stomped.

Also, what do the containers give?

Edited by arquata2019
feedback

Players
2,043 posts
3,825 battles
Proprio ora, arquata2019 ha scritto:

no, it's that instead of it being getting the achivement that gives you the flags; getting the achivement completes a mission that gives you the flags if i'm reading it correctly

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,152 posts
22,966 battles
1 minute ago, arquata2019 said:

No, what you are going to get is a mission to "earn" your reward.

Players
1,895 posts
9,561 battles
2 minuti fa, Aragathor ha scritto:

No, what you are going to get is a mission to "earn" your reward.

a mission that replaces the reward? that sounds like useless, because either give it immediately or not.

still, i would love the rewards

• Cool 1

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,152 posts
22,966 battles
3 minutes ago, arquata2019 said:

a mission that replaces the reward? that sounds like useless, because either give it immediately or not.

still, i would love the rewards

I think it's even worse the more I look at that description.

Spoiler

Now rewards can be obtained by completing special chains of combat missions, for the completion of which you need to receive achievements in battle.

That badly formulated sentence looks like there are no rewards for achievements at all. Instead everyone gets a mission chain which requires achievements to proceed.

If true, that means you have to grind for specific achievements to get anything. In short, looks like economy flags are going to get scarce as hell.

• Cool 3

[DTABM]
Players
169 posts
6,299 battles

Ranked Battles

Season 3 of Ranked Battles will begin on May 19.

Format:

• 7 vs 7
  • Tiers VIII-X in the Silver League

Tell me this is a typo... Even WarGambling can't be that dumb to use +2 MM for Ranked games

• Funny 3

[NEXT]
Players
6,203 posts
12,210 battles
Just now, Carandraug said:

Ranked Battles

Format:

• 7 vs 7

Tell me this is a typo... Even WarGambling can't be that dumb to use +2 MM for Ranked games

Asashio EXP go brrrr

• Funny 1

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
5,152 posts
22,966 battles
31 minutes ago, Carandraug said:

Even WarGambling can't be that dumb to use +2 MM for Ranked games

Here's my opinion:

Spoiler

tenor.gif

• Funny 2

[_HEL]
Beta Tester
114 posts
12,453 battles
33 minutes ago, Carandraug said:

Ranked Battles

Format:

• 7 vs 7

Wargaming at its best.

People dont want mixed Tiers, Wargaming increases it to 2.

[CATS]
Players
31,087 posts
15,723 battles
Spoiler

ST 0.10.4, "Battle of beasts", collection "German destroyers" and interface update.

Closed testing of Update 0.10.4 begins: the "Battle of beasts" event, the "German destroyers" collection, Ranked and Clan battles, and other news.

Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing. The final information will be published on our game's website.

Battle of Beasts

A new temporary event based on Germanic mythology:

The event lasts 4 weeks. Once a week, you can choose one of 4 teams - Welthund, Feuerputz, Gluhschwanz, or Lindworm.

During the event, you need to complete personal missions which are issued daily to everyone who participates in the event.

Missions can be completed throughout the day in Random, Co-op, and Ranked Battles.

The result of completing missions is taken into account both in personal and team progress.

By achieving a certain amount of personal and team progress, players receive rewards.

Rewards: themed patches, flags, and camouflages, as well as a new temporary resource - Beast Tokens.

Tokens can be spent on various rewards in the Armory, including containers from the "German Destroyers" collection.

Details of the event will be published in a separate article before the start of the event.

"German destroyers" collection

Another part of the event dedicated to early access to German destroyers will be a new collection that tells the history of these ships, their features, and weapons, as well as the people who served on them.

The collection consists of 4 sets of 4 elements.

Reward for collecting one full set: 1 day of Premium Account.

Reward for completing all sets: "Iron Cross" permanent camouflage for Gustav Julius Maerker and a special flag.

Collection items can only be obtained from "German Destroyers" containers.

Auction

There are many special items in our game. In Update 0.10.4, we are adding a new way to obtain collectible content - the auction, where various rare goods will become available. Besides the collecting aspect, the auction will also serve as an additional way to replenish stocks of resources and other in-game items.

Basic Rules:

Each auction only lasts a limited time.

The auction consists of the following stages:

A lot is announced to be auctioned, with the starting price and number of winners becoming known.

The opportunity to place bets opens.

Summing up of the results of the auction. Bets are no longer accepted.

The winners of the auction receive their rewards and the rest of the bidders get their bids back.

You can change the size of the bet at any time while the lot is active.

The player only knows the starting price, their personal bid, and the total number of possible winners.

Depending on the lot, different in-game resources can be used for bets.

The number of lots is limited. The highest bid wins. The winning bid is withdrawn from the winner's account in exchange for the lot.

For example, if the auction item was a commemorative flag, with a total of 500 copies, at the end of the auction, each of the 500 players who bid the highest would receive one copy of the flag.

Achievements interface update

In 0.10.4, the interface of the "Achievements" section in the port will be updated:

Updated the appearance of the achievement screen;

Added categories and updated sorting of achievements;

Updated tooltips in the Port and post-battle statistics;

Disabled rewards for obtaining achievements. Now rewards can be obtained by completing special chains of combat missions, for the completion of which you need to receive achievements in battle.

Clan battles

From May 26 to July 12, the 13th season of Clan Battles will take place in a 7 vs 7 format on Tier X ships.

Limits on the number of ships:

1 Aircraft Carrier

No more than 2 battleships. If the team has an aircraft carrier, the maximum number of battleships is reduced to 1.

Details of the season will be announced later.

Ranked Battles

Format:

7 vs 7

Tiers VI-VII in the Bronze League

Tiers VIII-X in the Silver League

Tier X in the Gold League

Details of the season will be announced later.

Brawl

From June 7 to June 14, a 12 vs 12 Brawl will be held on Tier X ships in the "Arms Race" mode.

Details of the Brawl will be announced later.

New content

Added the "Ice Serpent" permanent camouflage for Shikishima, available for clan tokens.

Added permanent camouflages "Veteran of Jutland" for V Agincourt,

"In honor of Skagerrak" for III König Albert,

"In memory of Jutland" for VIII Tiger '59,

and "Baltic strip" for VII Weimar.

Added the "Battle of Jutland" expendable camouflage.

Added container "Battle of Jutland", flags "Battle of Skagerrak", "Hunt for Bismarck", "Admiral General - Commander-in-Chief of the Kriegsmarine" and "German destroyers. Part 2", as well as patches "Battle of Jutland", "Battle of Skagerrak", "Hunt for Bismarck", "Tiger" and "Weimar".

Added "World of Warships: The Beautiful Game" flag and patch.

Ways of obtaining these items will be announced at a later date.

Disabled rewards for obtaining achievements. Now rewards can be obtained by completing special chains of combat missions, for the completion of which you need to receive achievements in battle.

That is just bad and unnecessary, when this results in less rewards.

[ZEN]
Players
1,446 posts
14,996 battles

Shame we can't put the Jutland Camo on a Bayern in it's WW1 configuration cause you idiots are removing the hull model for no reason!!!!

• Cool 6

Players
1,137 posts
8 hours ago, Wieland said:

Wargaming at its best.

People dont want mixed Tiers, Wargaming increases it to 2.

Like ranked is for ppl to duke it out, with ppl of their own size. Now the big boys are a thing here. Bravo WG. Your incompetence is proven once more.

Players
1,137 posts
55 minutes ago, Thanegoesinsane said:

No one is talking about the Auction? I just say gold type 59 from WoT... 

Not that bad as you do get your money or resources back if your not the highest. So idc. I am already done with this game, I'll watch from the shadows and support players who want good of this game and trash the devs for stupid decision making if they make some coz their balancing history ain't good

• Bad 1

[BLITZ]
Modder
5,218 posts
9,490 battles
1 hour ago, Thanegoesinsane said:

No one is talking about the Auction? I just say gold type 59 from WoT... 

I highly doubt that there will be any ships available at this auction. 

"Collectable items" is what they said...

[SWN]
Players
188 posts
8,502 battles

Wargaming turning the monetisation up to 11 with the auction thingy and the nerf to rewards for achievements.

Only reasons there is for these changes.

You can bet your [edited]that removed ships will be sold on the auction for gold.

You want a Missouri? sure, just spend 200 euro worth of doubloons on an auction.. 

• Cool 1

[SWN]
Players
188 posts
8,502 battles
3 minutes ago, principat121 said:

I highly doubt that there will be any ships available at this auction. 

"Collectable items" is what they said...

You must be new here.

Sure as all hell they will be useing this to monetise removed ships, all the other stuff is just window dressing to obscure the fact that this new 'feature' is only ment to slaughter whales for money. 

Not at first ofcourse, that would cause to much outrage, but after a while there will be a 'special event' because WG is such a nice company they will allow you to spend piles of cash on a Belfast or Missouri. 

• Cool 2

[SUXX]
Players
4 posts
4,709 battles

Clanbattles:

The community wants NO CVs in Clanbattles..

and you will add CVs again....  *:Smile_facepalm:

Ranked Battles:

The community complained about mixed tiers in the 1st and 2nd season

and you will increase it from T8 to T10???? :Smile_facepalm:

Brawl:

Brawls were fun! 1vs1.. or 3vs3.. i liked it very much because it was diffrent from random battles

and you will make it 12vs12... so you make it another random battle... :Smile_facepalm:

I like this game. But the latest decision make me feel hopeless about this game....:Smile_sad:

Not to mention the brilliant idea of adding more plane mechanics to this game..

• Cool 3

[EUTF]
Players
279 posts
6,993 battles

- Auction thing will start as usual as a nice thing so people exchange/gamble some nice stuff and in a few months/year we gonna see some nice ripofff money grab like the Black market - sell your soul and get a Kitakami ....

- Achievements rework : Despicable move others above me said it also.

- Rank Tier ship : Tiers are laughable .... get serious atleast in soem degree and make the Tiers a single digit like T6- Bronze T8-silver T10 gold

- German event seems nice on paper ....

[BATES]
Players
1,057 posts
13,602 battles
15 hours ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

i hate this part

It's completely useless

This! What is the sense? WG hates players, I don't see why then

• Cool 2