Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
JohnMac79

Ships owned but never played?

20 comments in this topic

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,905 battles

Is there an easy way to see which ships i own but have never played? I have almost 350 ships in port but on wows numbers i only have 317 entries in the ships list.

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,905 battles
6 minutes ago, Asashio_Kai_Nii said:

Your ship only gets registered if you played at least one battle with it. So I don't think you can check. Try however checking on the original wows homepage profile search. 

https://worldofwarships.eu/de/community/accounts/517839599-JohnMac79/!/pvp/overview/

Yeah as i thought it still only says i have played 317 ships so i dont think there is an easy way to see ships in port that have 0 battles. Thanks anyway.

Players
105 posts
167 battles
1 minute ago, JohnMac79 said:

Yeah as i thought it still only says i have played 317 ships so i dont think there is an easy way to see ships in port that have 0 battles. Thanks anyway.

Well the only way to see all ships even the ones you haven't played is to check in port. There should be a number of all ships owned 

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,905 battles
2 minutes ago, Asashio_Kai_Nii said:

Well the only way to see all ships even the ones you haven't played is to check in port. There should be a number of all ships owned 

Yeah i have 343 ships in port, but i was just curious to see specifically which ones i have never played, but there doesnt seem to be a way to see this information, at least not without going through each ship and seeing if i have any stats for it, which seems like a ballache. According to my profile i have 26 ships in port that i have never even played.

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,577 posts
27,817 battles
18 minutes ago, JohnMac79 said:

Is there an easy way to see which ships i own but have never played? I have almost 350 ships in port but on wows numbers i only have 317 entries in the ships list.

There used to be(maybe still is) a mod that shows WR on every ship in port. That might narrow it down for you, but there will be no autosort button.

• Cool 2

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,905 battles
1 minute ago, Profilus said:

There used to be(maybe still is) a mod that shows WR on every ship. That might narrow it down for you, but there will be no autosort button.

Doh! I already have this mod installed but i never even thought about looking there! This tells me exactly what i needed thanks. :cap_like:

• Cool 1

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
534 posts
6,955 battles

I have 135 ships and played 28 of them.:fish_aqua:

[HOO]
Players
2,192 posts
3,922 battles
26 minutes ago, JohnMac79 said:

You can look at WoWS Stats and numbers, but I don't think it covers all game modes

[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,905 battles
11 minutes ago, Fat_Maniac said:

You can look at WoWS Stats and numbers, but I don't think it covers all game modes

Yeah but it doesnt tell you which ships you have but didnt yet play.

[HOO]
Players
2,192 posts
3,922 battles
42 minutes ago, JohnMac79 said:

Ok just had a look at the WoWS API if you are a techy https://developers.wargaming.net/reference/all/wows/ships/stats/?r_realm=eu&run=1. You can make a direct call to the API and retrieve your own details. Included in there is the following ...

account_id numeric

User ID

battles numeric

Battles fought

distance numeric

Miles travelled

last_battle_time timestamp

Last battle time

ship_id numeric

Ship ID

updated_at timestamp

Date when details on ships were updated

[UA-NF]
Players
511 posts
8,203 battles

install mod from Aslain pack that shows ship winrate over the ship icon in port. Ships that you never played either show zero WR or 50%, I don't remember which one. Either way you'll see them all right away.

[GEUS]
[GEUS]
Players
439 posts
13,527 battles
2 hours ago, JohnMac79 said:

Not with a filter, but if a ship has accumulated 0 XP, and you haven't converted XP into FreeXP, it's probably a ship you have zero battles with. 

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
3,289 posts
26,769 battles

*the very reason i use to play at least 1 match on new prems. any other above t8 gonna get played anyway on next flake-event, while not having all too lot silvers below..

Beta Tester
2,133 posts
19,313 battles

And I thought OP will ask us which premium ships we have never played. I have such a nice list - Kutuzov, Massachusetts, Georgia, Småland, Tachibana.

Too bad.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,876 posts
6,468 battles
1 hour ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

Marco Polo

She's not THAT bad tbh.

Players
2,797 posts
33,740 battles
1 hour ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

Probably will have to try her, just dont get what she is about?

Unlike Lepanto, MP doesn't have smoke. I watched a good purple player sailing in it, he said he played it about iirc 15 times,  and his avg dmg in MP is around 115K which is not bad for a T9 BB and as he is a cruiser main, but during this video and after all the games he played, his conclusion was MP having very inconsistent guns.

Beta Tester
2,196 posts
12,830 battles
2 hours ago, Execute0rder66 said:

Unlike Lepanto, MP doesn't have smoke. I watched a good purple player sailing in it, he said he played it about iirc 15 times,  and his avg dmg in MP is around 115K which is not bad for a T9 BB and as he is a cruiser main, but during this video and after all the games he played, his conclusion was MP having very inconsistent guns.

Problem is I would always compare it to my other T9 Premium BBs, Jean Bart and Georgia which I get Monster/Kraken games in very often. So if I feel the urge to play a T9 BB I would take any of those over this every day in the week.

Feel a bit douschy to complain about a free gifted Premium, but this is really the last one I wanted to get. Probably had gotten more fun out of the Makarov instead.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this