Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
iamepic952

When is Champagne coming back?

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[WNKRS]
Players
62 posts
8,212 battles

I know Champagne came back for a week in October last year but I was on the fence and it got removed before I could buy it. Any idea when it's coming back?

 

(Yes I am aware of the ships characteristics)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,876 posts
6,468 battles

Could get her from the xmas containers this xmas for what it's worth too, was how I got mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
2,513 posts
930 battles

 

11 hours ago, iamepic952 said:

I know Champagne came back for a week in October last year but I was on the fence and it got removed before I could buy it. Any idea when it's coming back?

 

(Yes I am aware of the ships characteristics)

Hi Captain, 
Champagne may return to our shop to purchase in the future. Unfortunately, though, we don’t have an exact date for that. 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KITEN]
Players
675 posts
15,905 battles
6 minutes ago, TheWarJaC said:

 

Hi Captain, 
Champagne may return to our shop to purchase in the future. Unfortunately, though, we don’t have an exact date for that. 

Didnt we hear that with the Puerto Rico too?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WNKRS]
Players
62 posts
8,212 battles
47 minutes ago, JohnMac79 said:

Didnt we hear that with the Puerto Rico too?

Yeah same about Black too and black isn't back even though flint and nuestra are. I really don't like it when WG resort to these tactics. More transparency would be nice.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WNKRS]
Players
62 posts
8,212 battles
11 hours ago, lafeel said:

Could get her from the xmas containers this xmas for what it's worth too, was how I got mine.

I'm not whaling through hundreds of £ for a Champagne. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAD]
Players
3,787 posts
15,168 battles

 Champagne will probably cycle back into the premium store at some point. It’s not OP so there is no reason not to sell it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,204 posts
6 hours ago, TheWarJaC said:

 

Hi Captain, 
Champagne may return to our shop to purchase in the future. Unfortunately, though, we don’t have an exact date for that. 

why post if you have nothing to say ...

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×