You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VedranSeaWolf359

I don't understand people who rejecting an division invites in beginning of big hunt?

12 comments in this topic

Players
166 posts

Too often I find that players in begin beginning of big hunt reject division invites

I don't understand people who do that in beginning of match! Are it is selfish + greedy?

From my point of view on begin we all should try to make full division teams as way to get biggest battle points which is beneficent to all.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[SPURD]
Players
869 posts
6,590 battles

What's there to understand? I see ship, I shoot ship, it's a game about shooting ship with ship

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
166 posts
9 minutes ago, Europizza said:

I don't understand people who play big hunt :Smile_hiding:

I play for credits because on end of it I will have 20-35 millions credits more than before since one BP will be exchanged for 75 credits now I have 233.000 BP + objectives is much easier to be completed in Big Hunt

• Boring 1

[WDG]
Players
95 posts
8,009 battles
godzinę temu, VedranSeaWolf359 napisał:

From my point of view on begin we all should try to make full division teams as way to get biggest battle points which is beneficent to all.

Going into division early makes sense, if you play division oriented ship (Val, Hercu, Aveng, maybe Hect), but if you are in strong ship like Whirl or Gale, you can go most of battle alone and get points much faster than in division. Actually in good build of Whirl and good boosts you can take on Aurora alone. Only getting away can be tricky, as everyone that is left will focus you, so getting into division toward end of battle makes it just a bit easier.

• Cool 1

[VIBES]
Players
909 posts
20,238 battles
6 minutes ago, Europizza said:

I don't understand people who play big hunt

With the x2 modifier if you go through the portal, and another 5k points from getting 5k points in each ship, it's easy to get many rewards, and they are decent: I got a few thousands coal, maybe 20 decent camos, special signals and two T8 permacamos that I'll use during RB regrinds.

[ALONE]
Modder
2,319 posts
14,108 battles

You can do the first 3 daily-missions in Bighunt instantly and there is no penalty for leaving.

So, it's 3x 20 seconds battle per day for me - no need for diving up. :Smile_trollface:

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,214 posts
9,991 battles
3 hours ago, VedranSeaWolf359 said:

Too often I find that players in begin beginning of big hunt reject division invites

I don't understand people who do that in beginning of match! Are it is selfish + greedy?

I always Reject Div Invites at Start.

Divs Share Points.

So my Points are Halved.

And we dont kill Enemies Twice as Quickly in a Div.

So I almost always make Points way Faster when I am alone.

Div just makes no Sense unless you plan to go for the Long haul and Kill other Players or Aurora.

But while your Div does that. I already left with 8k Points.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
5,017 posts
3 hours ago, VedranSeaWolf359 said:

I mostly send invites to my neighbors at start.

BUT

Sometimes I see a slow BB going in the opposite direction or I just feel like torping the crap out of it :) For fun ... you do understand thats the design of the mode don't you?

[LBN]
Players
61 posts
7,869 battles

In the first days I was a solo warrior - after my first Aurora defeat and beeing capped at 5k I changed my mind. In the very beginning killing your first two bots solo to secure a start may be slightly better for yourself and I wait out invitations to secure a kill. But I don't worry about leeching too much after that because my goal is always the Aurora which will cap my points anyway, but that may change if they increase the rewards again. Splitting up before the Aurora  is also good. I strictly team up to avoid pvp as the best aurora killers like the Avenger can be harassed by the DDs and killing the Aurora in a full team gives the most resources for all players, after that I guess killing those players by the once left out would be.

Players
58 posts
6,599 battles

At the start it's easy to get points quickly, which would be shared among the division. I join a division in the mid battle usually.