You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

[Poll] Have you noticed that ships "jolt" when firing their guns (this was introduced with other graphical improvements in latest patch v0.10.2)?

Have you noticed that ships "jolt" when firing their guns (this was introduced with other graphical improvements in latest patch v0.10.2)?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Have you noticed that ships "jolt" when firing their guns (this was introduced with other graphical improvements in latest patch v0.10.2)?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you like to have option to disable this new effect in Settings?

• Yes
    • No

7 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,103 posts
18,957 battles

Hi all,

[Poll] Have you noticed that ships "jolt" when firing their guns (this was introduced with other graphical improvements in latest patch v0.10.2)?

IMHO, we should have option to disable this effect in Settings (same as we can disable effect when enemy shells hit your ship)...

Leo "Apollo11"

[XTREM]
Players
2,156 posts
15,571 battles

Yes. When you're not scoped in. I find it pretty cool but an option to disable it would be nice of course. 

Ships passing near you and shooting will also cause it, if you're not in scope. 

Players
2,797 posts
33,739 battles

Yes i have and don't like it. Before there was nothing. Later they added this jolt when enemy ship hits you. Now they added when you fire guns you jolt also. Next, they will make us jolt in waves like sailing weeble wobbles without even firing the guns or being shot at.

[SHAD]
Players
3,787 posts
15,168 battles

I'm personally enjoying Fidelity CAS Upscale, I've gone from 1440p to 4k using it.

[CHEFT]
Players
12,664 posts
9,841 battles

I absolutely hate it, hope they remove it or that i can disable it :Smile-angry:

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
2,133 posts
19,313 battles

It looks like this happens only at certain zoom levels. From max out you have to go in 4, 5, or 6 (turret view) steps. For all other zoom levels there is no jolting. At least not for me.

Pretty simple workaround if you ask me.

Keep in mind that all graphical enhancements were probably done because Lesta received an order to make pictures of ships for another documentary or so.

[TACHA]
Players
257 posts
945 battles

I dont like it. I think I am suffering from ping issues whenever I see it. Needs a disable option.