Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
orthi

Commander Skills

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[SHAME]
Beta Tester
51 posts
4,408 battles

So I could not use my pc for a while and I find out that there has been the commanders skill update. Yay (I guess?). But now I am stuck with commanders with bad skill selections. Is there any way to do the global reset? I found out there was a button when 0.10 went live. Resetting all my commanders for dubloons would cost an arm and a leg. Do I have any way to achieve the global skill reset now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,797 posts
33,740 battles
4 minutes ago, orthi said:

So I could not use my pc for a while and I find out that there has been the commanders skill update. Yay (I guess?). But now I am stuck with commanders with bad skill selections. Is there any way to do the global reset? I found out there was a button when 0.10 went live. Resetting all my commanders for dubloons would cost an arm and a leg. Do I have any way to achieve the global skill reset now? 

Afaik, not anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAME]
Beta Tester
51 posts
4,408 battles

Great showing WG, gg. Well gotta play something else then. What a clown show. Change a fundamental aspect of the game and if you not there: Sucks to be you... Here are some nonsense skills we selected for you on your behalf. 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,287 posts
Vor 14 Minuten, orthi sagte:

Do I have any way to achieve the global skill reset now?

contact the support, afaik players that weren't online during the free reset period can get a reset this way

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAME]
Beta Tester
51 posts
4,408 battles
Just now, Klopirat said:

contact the support, afaik players that weren't online during the free reset period can get a reset this way

Yeah that's what I tried. I do not have my hopes up, but I'll see how it goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,287 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, orthi sagte:

Yeah that's what I tried. I do not have my hopes up, but I'll see how it goes.

someone in the German forum wrote last Friday that it worked for him (but it might be that it depends on the support member which answers your ticket...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,106 posts
18,957 battles

Hi all,

 

3 hours ago, orthi said:

So I could not use my pc for a while and I find out that there has been the commanders skill update. Yay (I guess?). But now I am stuck with commanders with bad skill selections. Is there any way to do the global reset? I found out there was a button when 0.10 went live. Resetting all my commanders for dubloons would cost an arm and a leg. Do I have any way to achieve the global skill reset now? 

 

Please check this out:

 

 

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,204 posts
3 hours ago, orthi said:

... But now I am stuck with commanders with bad skill selections ...

how dare you sir. these skills were carefully selected by our st. petersburg overlords and present pinnacle of their abilities

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,742 posts
27,079 battles
7 hours ago, hellhound666 said:

how dare you sir. these skills were carefully selected by our st. petersburg overlords and present pinnacle of their abilities

indeed, the pinnacle of our cypriots ex-bielorussian  overlords abilities....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
5,017 posts

Pushing with auto selection after major change is a dumb practise in the first place.

 

They should left everything unspecced in the first place.

 

Ppl who demanded from wg to autoselect skills for them, must be the same ppl who let their wifes (or moms) decide what underwear they gonna wear.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,204 posts
1 hour ago, nambr9 said:

...

Ppl who demanded from wg to autoselect skills for them, must be the same ppl who let their wifes (or moms) decide what underwear they gonna wear.

but to whom else you will leave such an important aspect of everyday life? don't tell me that you will do it by yourself ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Players
5,017 posts
3 minutes ago, hellhound666 said:

but to whom else you will leave such an important aspect of everyday life? don't tell me that you will do it by yourself ...

 

Actually I choose my wifes underwear :)

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,674 posts

Well, there's not much reason to get your knickers in a twist over captain skills as it is. None of the builds are as good as pre-rework builds were, or if they come close they cost an extra 1-2 points to have. Which, incidentally, is about as much as you need to re-elite your previous 19 pt commanders....

 

And the game's a clown show no matter what skills you pick anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,479 posts
17,237 battles
10 hours ago, nambr9 said:

Pushing with auto selection after major change is a dumb practise in the first place.

 

They should left everything unspecced in the first place.

 

Ppl who demanded from wg to autoselect skills for them, must be the same ppl who let their wifes (or moms) decide what underwear they gonna wear. 

Me and the missus have  a deal.

She decides on what Underwear I should wear.

I decide if she gets to wear any underwear at all.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Staff
2,524 posts
931 battles
On 4/6/2021 at 7:50 AM, orthi said:

Yeah that's what I tried. I do not have my hopes up, but I'll see how it goes.

Captain, 

I checked your ticket and I saw that your request was granted. I am happy about that!

 

In fact, all the commanders who were inactive when the free reset of the Captain's Skills was able should try to open a ticket with our Customer Support, they might be able to help you. 😊

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NECRO]
Players
3,156 posts
Am 7.4.2021 um 17:04, Admiral_H_Nelson sagte:

I decide if she gets to wear any underwear at all.

You have much to learn from the Ferengi, young Padawan.

JauntyFrightenedAbyssiniangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×