Sign in to follow this  
Claudius_Caesar

Time to buff Sims?

5 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
311 posts

This ship started to be one of the best brawling DDs in the game only to end as one of the worst at tier 7.

It has been severely  powercreeped  over the last years  with the introduction of OP premiums like Haida  , Z39s , Gadjahs  etc and looking at some stats it came as no surprise to me that it currently has the lowest average damage of all tier 7 DDs despite having an avg experience of 1360 XP.  Also it has the second worst avg frags index  and second worst WR.

This rings some bells to me  that this ship is  under-performing right now and it need a buff.

Just an example why you should never ever pay money for premiums in this game. At some point your investment will "lose value"  and will be eventually power-creeped due to WG's greed.

[CATS]
Players
31,005 posts
15,701 battles
12 minutes ago, Claudius_Caesar said:

This ship started to be one of the best brawling DDs in the game only to end as one of the worst at tier 7.

No and no.

With 4 guns she was never a good brawler and she is far from worst.

15 minutes ago, Claudius_Caesar said:

Just an example why you should never ever pay money for premiums in this game. At some point your investment will "lose value"  and will be eventually power-creeped due to WG's greed.

Then you should only buy premiums you like and play them. Then you get your money´s worth. When you let them sit in port, the meta might change over time, unless you want to WG to stop bringing new content.

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
311 posts

Dude you seems to be a professional naysayer in every thread I see you.  Do you agree with someone ever? Like ever? Is you life hard? Doesn't matter ,  moving on.  

Sims was never a good brawler? LOL. You probably didn't even know the game when I contested caps with this ship.

Also You took 2 month player average data (barely 3k players playing the ship in this period with an average of 3-4 battles )and compared  ~ 10k battles with my more than 1 milion  Sims games data where I took the data from. How is your data relevant to the discussion at hand? 

Even so ,  in your stats it still has one the lowest avg damage DD despite having a much higher XP done than any of the other lowest damage done tier 7 dds. Same goes with frags. You're basically proving my point that this ship is underperforming but you were so desperate to give me a nay that you forgot to look at the stats in detail. :Smile_veryhappy:

[CATS]
Players
31,005 posts
15,701 battles
6 minutes ago, Claudius_Caesar said:

Dude you seems to be a professional naysayer in every thread I see you.  Do you agree with someone ever? Like ever? Is you life hard? Doesn't matter ,  moving on. 

No, yes, yes, no.

7 minutes ago, Claudius_Caesar said:

Also You took 2 month player average data (barely 3k players playing the ship in this period with an average of 3-4 battles )and compared  ~ 10k battles with my more than 1 milion  Sims games data where I took the data from. How is your data relevant to the discussion at hand?

Because that is relevant for the situation of the ship.

How is data relevant where skills and AA worked differently? Data from 2 or more years ago says NOTHING about Sims current situation.

11 minutes ago, Claudius_Caesar said:

Even so ,  in your stats it still has one the lowest avg damage DD despite having a much higher XP done than any of the other lowest damage done tier 7 dds. Same goes with frags. You're basically proving my point that this ship is underperforming but you were so desperate to give me a nay that you forgot to look at the stats in detail. :Smile_veryhappy:

Only when you play the game to farm damage. When you play to win, you look at the winrating.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this