You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RAZOR_13_F1

New Daily Shipments

24 comments in this topic

[CHARG]
Players
23 posts
395 battles

So, I was wondering when will daily shipmets come back. If anyone knows some info I would be happy.  :D

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
2,043 posts
3,820 battles

Daily shipments will change (again) in 0.10.3 (it's not really new tho since some did got a similar 24 days "daily shipments" in i think Nov. or Dec. 2020 when they run some "test")

Updated Daily Shipments. They will become available at the beginning of each month and include 24 rewards. The interface has also been updated, and the Daily Shipments themselves has been renamed to "Daily Rewards".

phpkKlcpL

• Cool 3

Players
1,851 posts
9,408 battles
15 minuti fa, wot_2016_gunner ha scritto:

Daily shipments will change (again) in 0.10.3 (it's not really new tho since some did got a similar 24 days "daily shipments" in i think Nov. or Dec. 2020 when they run some "test")

Updated Daily Shipments. They will become available at the beginning of each month and include 24 rewards. The interface has also been updated, and the Daily Shipments themselves has been renamed to "Daily Rewards".

phpkKlcpL

that is PT, right?

Players
2,299 posts
20,563 battles
10 minutes ago, arquata2019 said:

that is PT, right?

Yes that’s what’s currently happening on the PTS, hopefully it will carry over onto the live server. 

• Cool 2

[ALYEN]
Players
2,575 posts
4,334 battles
58 minutes ago, lovelacebeer said:

Yes that’s what’s currently happening on the PTS, hopefully it will carry over onto the live server. 

I hope not, the UI looks a lot uglier. The only issue with the old implementation was the inability to scroll without a mouse with scroll wheel (or equivalent gesture).

• Cool 3

[HOO]
Players
2,182 posts
3,922 battles
2 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

super container at the end.

Comrades enjoy your crappy flags or camo's. Can't see WG actually giving much good away. Oh there will be the occasional nugget which someone will post somewhere but the vast majority will get mediocre content 

• Cool 8

Players
1,851 posts
9,408 battles
16 minuti fa, Hades_warrior ha scritto:

This new system will give and super container at the end.

maybe with lower chances of even finding something good ;)

oh, remember, im sure that in 2022 the supercontainers will give at the maximum 20 flags or something...

• Funny 2

[LX]
Players
286 posts
20,485 battles
15 minutes ago, Fat_Maniac said:

Comrades enjoy your crappy flags or camo's.

Plural? Someone's going to be disappointed.

• Funny 7

Players
2,797 posts
33,674 battles
57 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

This new system will give and super container at the end.

cyle-ariel-1551439195.gif

• Funny 12

Players
236 posts
2,817 battles

I get 2-3 resource containers every day and got my last supercontainer 2 months ago. These daily shipments will triple supercontainers for me, which is great. I really need doublons, free xp and anything else they drop. Premium ships are welcome too :D

• Cool 1

Players
4,381 posts
5,713 battles
2 hours ago, Fat_Maniac said:

Comrades enjoy your crappy flags or camo's. Can't see WG actually giving much good away. Oh there will be the occasional nugget which someone will post somewhere but the vast majority will get mediocre content 

2 hours ago, arquata2019 said:

maybe with lower chances of even finding something good ;)

oh, remember, im sure that in 2022 the supercontainers will give at the maximum 20 flags or something...

Loot might suck but that for someone who doesn't see much SC's from daily crates (as me and many others) will mean at least something. This will be much more frequent SC drop for us.

Besides, you will get this anyway just by playing game normaly.

• Cool 2

[HOO]
Players
2,182 posts
3,922 battles
47 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

Loot might suck but that for someone who doesn't see much SC's from daily crates (as me and many others) will mean at least something. This will be much more frequent SC drop for us.

Besides, you will get this anyway just by playing game normaly.

I agree but I think you are missing my point. The more SC's given away the lower the rewards in them will be for all, regardless of how you earn them. WG don't really want to give away anything of real value, they want you to buy it. Case in point, when SC's first came out you could get minimum 30 days prem time in them, 50k or 75k FXP, you simply don't see those rewards as often anymore, if at all. I think the best (in terms of rarest/grindiest) you can get from an SC now is 1500 steel and that is a very rare drop, excepting of course a rare ship like Missouri which happens very very occasionally. Don't get me wrong I'm always happy to get stuff for free from WG, it's just the rewards have been very much watered down over time.

• Cool 2

[JRM]
[JRM]
Players
7,766 posts
3 hours ago, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

Comrades, perhaps the super container will drop some much needed Soviet memorabilia? :Smile_trollface:

I have an original USSR army flask somewhere in the crud boxes in my old house...

• Cool 3

Players
4,381 posts
5,713 battles
43 minutes ago, Fat_Maniac said:

I agree but I think you are missing my point. The more SC's given away the lower the rewards in them will be for all, regardless of how you earn them. WG don't really want to give away anything of real value, they want you to buy it. Case in point, when SC's first came out you could get minimum 30 days prem time in them, 50k or 75k FXP, you simply don't see those rewards as often anymore, if at all. I think the best (in terms of rarest/grindiest) you can get from an SC now is 1500 steel and that is a very rare drop, excepting of course a rare ship like Missouri which happens very very occasionally. Don't get me wrong I'm always happy to get stuff for free from WG, it's just the rewards have been very much watered down over time.

I doubt they will nerf drop table for SC's. Some guy here got Missouri recently from SC which clearly can tell that anything is possible.

I did not got so many super crates in my wows career so I could be disappointed with loot. Those Anniversary SC per TX ship was worth my time. Yes this is only 1 SC but its free and I don't have to play for it. Unlike those 2 SC as reward for combat missions in big hunt mode last time.

• Cool 1

[SINT]
Players
1,095 posts
23,277 battles

I have seen a reasonable amount of SC recently, due to finishing Halsey/Yamamoto campaigns and some extra random SC’s as a daily reward ( even if I always pick the coal container). So last 3 monsters around 12. Yes half of them have been flags and camo’s. But quite a lot of the 1k doubloon and even one 5k. And then one 50 or 100k FXP. Yes and no Premium time, steel or premium ships...But not expecting those ( atleast ships and steel)

These yearly 12 extra SC might on average get me 4K / 5kdoubloons  in total ( the 5k is superrare)Which is fine because with the anniversary and snow flake event crates ( with my number of T X ) I have a good chance on extra doubloons that enable me to play free each year. Free means for me: Paying for the missing phases of shipyard events, buying a cheap low tier premium to easy up a grinding event etc...I will not buy new released premiums because that’s 10k doubloon plus in one go..but if rng is favorable I might buy a promising T6/T7 premium with the coupon. 

Only during Xmas I spent some 50€. Most on rng crates that most of the time drop some good ships. Mostly because I have culled the lower tiers already.

Players
2,797 posts
33,674 battles
2 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

I doubt they will nerf drop table for SC's. Some guy here got Missouri recently from SC which clearly can tell that anything is possible.

Anything is possible but getting a ship and especially a "rare" ship out of a daily box drop SC is very uncommon.

2 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

I did not got so many super crates in my wows career so I could be disappointed with loot. Those Anniversary SC per TX ship was worth my time. Yes this is only 1 SC but its free and I don't have to play for it. Unlike those 2 SC as reward for combat missions in big hunt mode last time.

No complaints for free SCs. Also the problem is not the frequency of SC drops. One drops from around every 30 random daily boxes, i double check this in two separate accounts.

The problem is most of the time, at least in my experience, SC doesn't give anything with good value. Such as, steel, coal, 30-day prem, or a ship. In most cases i get regular flags or camos.

• Cool 2

Players
4,381 posts
5,713 battles
15 minutes ago, Execute0rder66 said:

Anything is possible but getting a ship and especially a "rare" ship out of a daily box drop SC is very uncommon.

SC doesn't give anything with good value. Such as, steel, coal, 30-day prem, 

There is no difference in daily box SC drop and regular SC drop.

Sometimes it does give. 6-7 months ago I got 3 premium time SCs out of 8 crate I was opening. Which is not a bad ratio for me personaly.

Also got 45k worth of Coal.

So I would not complain on extra SC per month. Maybe this goes for people who got them less frequently but more valuable than other.

Players
1,072 posts

If supercontainers had worthwhile odds for good rewards, WG would charge for them. Also, agreed that the UI for the new screen is ugly, but that's in keeping with all the other recent changes and we all know that we're not really allowed to have nice things anymore.

Ultimately I'd much prefer a guaranteed reward over a random failcrate any day, but it seems that at least there's a sprinkling of coal and other miscellaneous rewards, so I doubt I'll feel too hard done by at the end of the month (just before I receive my 100 ramming flags from the SC at least).

[CHARG]
Players
23 posts
395 battles
22 hours ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

phpkKlcpL

Oh, thank you for the information. One more question: Does anyone know the day/month when these daily shipments will come back? :Smile_Default:

Players
4,381 posts
5,713 battles
8 hours ago, RAZOR_13_F1 said:

Oh, thank you for the information. One more question: Does anyone know the day/month when these daily shipments will come back? :Smile_Default:

It says 0.10.3 which should start around april 15th, but since this daily shipment are around start of the month than we can expect this rework to go live from May 1st (IMO).

• Cool 1

[CHARG]
Players
23 posts
395 battles
15 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

It says 0.10.3 which should start around april 15th, but since this daily shipment are around start of the month than we can expect this rework to go live from May 1st (IMO).

Thank you Captain! :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

Players
1,851 posts
9,408 battles

Anyway guys will be the new daily shipments available (new version) for everyone or only for some like last time?