Potemkinb

LFC: Clan Battles (Storm League+), Discord

6 comments in this topic

[-WHO-]
Players
5 posts
3,481 battles

I came back to WoWs recently. I have tier 9 ships Yugumo and Seattle for clan battles. Mainly playing Yugumo in clan battles and Salem in ranked to grind for a IX or X tier BB.

Looking for an English/German/Russian speaking clan who doesn't skip scheduled CBs and climbs the ladder.

• Cool 1

Players
16 posts
4,134 battles

hi we are a very active clan that currently run 2 teams in CB we have other activituies too with around 20-25 people in discord most nights.come and join our discord and see what you think. https://discord.gg/4sChc8c Heavy111

[OLEUM]
[OLEUM]
Players
28 posts
7,309 battles
2 hours ago, Potemkinb said:

I came back to WoWs recently. I have tier 9 ships Yugumo and Seattle for clan battles. Mainly playing Yugumo in clan battles and Salem in ranked to grind for a IX or X tier BB.

Looking for an English/German/Russian speaking clan who doesn't skip scheduled CBs and climbs the ladder.

Hey man, 

Check out OLEUM.
We're a laid back bunch, 18+ from all around Europe (all English speaking). 
At the moment we are looking to expand our team with players to continue further into hurricane next season.
Feel free to jump into our discord during battles, possibility to play as a merc is an option.

Info is in the recruitinpost.

[H-O-E]
Players
371 posts
21,584 battles

570565579_world-of-warships-wallpaper-hd-2560x1440-69342a.thumb.jpg.1ba5446b5a4e8a28373518f7e584e25d.jpg

Howdy shipmate, PM sent

[TAW]
Players
398 posts
16,764 battles

DM Sent captain

1510054388_WWSSEULogo.png.6678480761329bfd881e711a787aaa3d.png

• Cool 1