Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
StanleyHTweedle

Perspective after dropping out for 4 months

7 comments in this topic

Players
179 posts
7,606 battles

Today I tried reinstalling WoWs and I have to tell you guys it feels like a worthless scam app. WG addiction scheme really needs to be reviewed by EU agencies, because the game itself is worthless as compared to the hype it gets from the player base. After 4 months it just seems to me that there is nothing that kept me "hooked up" other than some scheme.

Be warned, and get the perspective guys. And get better, because gambling addiction is very similar to what WG has in store for ya. Cheers!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
527 posts
6,886 battles
7 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

IwH2FbM.png

People using the light forum theme at 2am should definetly be blocked. :fish_aqua:

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[D_G]
Players
346 posts
2,507 battles
25 minutes ago, StanleyHTweedle said:

Today I tried reinstalling WoWs and I have to tell you guys it feels like a worthless scam app. WG addiction scheme really needs to be reviewed by EU agencies, because the game itself is worthless as compared to the hype it gets from the player base. After 4 months it just seems to me that there is nothing that kept me "hooked up" other than some scheme.

Be warned, and get the perspective guys. And get better, because gambling addiction is very similar to what WG has in store for ya. Cheers!

Ship models look nice...

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
30,923 posts
15,691 battles
46 minutes ago, StanleyHTweedle said:

Then do not gamble. Problem solved.

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[NWP]
Players
3,660 posts
18,027 battles
5 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

IwH2FbM.png

xd.gif

A result of you telling people CVs are not balanced. They then play a l33t amount of games and stop playing afterwards :)

Spoiler

perhaps.jpg.f6e8a87841800e6eb5efbed0c49dd72b.jpg

• Funny 2

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,339 posts
9,474 battles

Hello,

Topic locked. Remember to be constructive and abide to the forum rules.

Regards,

Minia

• Funny 3
  • Bad 2