Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Armada: Flandre

13 comments in this topic

[-RNR-]
Players
1,247 posts

33 second Russian Buff reload on Pop Guns and permission to Nerf built in :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1

[X-10]
Players
92 posts
6,632 battles

Stats and price aside, this ship looks amazing, l love how Alsace looks , I think it is the best looking t9 bb in game🤔

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[VL-NL]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
103 posts
20,642 battles

Historicle province is situated in Flanders/Belgium, and not France 

Vlaanderen de leeuw.

• Cool 1

[IJN]
Players
110 posts
3,733 battles

I honestly don't think the France need another Battleship especially there is already one tier 8 premium...

Yeah, i don't think this thing was needed.

[RONIN]
Players
599 posts
4,975 battles
12 hours ago, BooMKani_Sensei said:

I honestly don't think the France need another Battleship especially there is already one tier 8 premium...

Yeah, i don't think this thing was needed.

copy paste ships for more money

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[R7S]
[R7S]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
264 posts
13,803 battles

Useless/unoriginal  meh fantasy premium BB ship you've thrown at us here. All is said here.

[WG]
WG Staff
6,675 posts
4,521 battles
V 3. 4. 2021 v 13:09 misterferrari_1 řekl/a:

Makes a lot of sense to release this ship 2 days before the tour of flanders!

I was waiting if somebody would spot that :cap_haloween:

It would be better to do that on Sunday, but it wouldn't be easy to control the release during weekend.

• Funny 1

Players
105 posts
10,213 battles

This ship is  playable at best. When WG downtiered from T9 to T8 lost too many things.
She lost 3 guns but still has 33 sec reload , and lost the the speedboster and one heal, yes the accuracy was buffed from 1.6 to 1.8 sigma . You can have better now: the Gascogne. 
Gascogne is far better, especialy with deadeye.
 Gascogene has 1.9 sigma, 28 sec reload, the speedbosters and one more heal. Only 1 less gun and two turret but perfectly teach you the T10 Republic playstyle. Almost forget Gascogne has better gunrange too, 23 km when i remember corectly.
Why would i buy this over Gascogne? No point.

• Cool 1

[ROUGH]
Players
423 posts
19,058 battles
3 hours ago, Martaloc801124 said:

This ship is  playable at best. When WG downtiered from T9 to T8 lost too many things.
She lost 3 guns but still has 33 sec reload , and lost the the speedboster and one heal, yes the accuracy was buffed from 1.6 to 1.8 sigma . You can have better now: the Gascogne. 
Gascogne is far better, especialy with deadeye.
 Gascogene has 1.9 sigma, 28 sec reload, the speedbosters and one more heal. Only 1 less gun and two turret but perfectly teach you the T10 Republic playstyle. Almost forget Gascogne has better gunrange too, 23 km when i remember corectly.
Why would i buy this over Gascogne? No point.

Also don't forget that Gascogne has the Massachusetts repair party consumable (or to be more precise, Massachusetts, Georgia and Ohio have the Gascogne RP, as this French BB was the first one to come with the 40-second cooldown time variant).

WG Staff
2,492 posts
926 battles

Just a reminder, Captians. 

The Battleship Flandre currently has a bug that causes the game camera to not work correctly. This error will be fixed in update 0.10.3. In the meantime, each operation, ranked, cooperative or random battle conducted with Flandre in update 0.10.3 will bring 25% more credits until May 19.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this