Jump to content
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Flandre in the Armory and Premium Shop

47 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
1,204 posts

sure, this is really promising after the recent nerf of prems ... but at least they warn ahead ... would buy but not like this ... probably ...

Please note: if deemed necessary, balance changes may be applied to flag_France_1b45875fe2166c392a4b0801c9fapremium_1d0cabf1997104fd727039ab9c098192VIII Flandre.

 

  • Cool 11
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[URUC]
Players
375 posts

 

29 minuti fa, The_EURL_Guy ha scritto:

Become the owner of a French battleship with a large number of secondary battery guns and effective AA defenses!


Read it on the portal

What about this?

320032465_wowsbalance.thumb.png.c4ab294483f43a1f78af53bfa6a06972.png

 

Do you really think i'll spending money as long as there is a possibility to change premium ships?

That's a giant negative. 

  • Cool 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FIFO]
Beta Tester
139 posts
13,069 battles
15 minutes ago, hellhound666 said:

sure, this is really promising after the recent nerf of prems ... but at least they warn ahead ... would buy but not like this ... probably ...

Please note: if deemed necessary, balance changes may be applied to flag_France_1b45875fe2166c392a4b0801c9fapremium_1d0cabf1997104fd727039ab9c098192VIII Flandre.

 

Precisely!

 

They expect me to fork out cold, hard cash for a product they may well nerf down the line?

 

#hardpass

  • Cool 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-RNR-]
Players
1,264 posts

So I give you Cash and Next Week you can Nerf it to Hell. How about you go Shove It WG :Smile-angry:

 

1. Release OP Ship and Sell Many Units

2. Nerf Said  OP Ship usung  Balance as Excuse'

3. Release another OP Ship Sell Many Units... Rinse Repeat

See Thunderer for Details..another Scamtastic Idea from WG

  • Cool 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
167 posts
10,129 battles

I would prefer if you did your work and balance before you release a premium ship to the public, WG. This is a dangerous precedent, and I hope you will not go for "Release OP ship - nerf 3 months later - release new OP ship" cycle.

 

...Who am I kidding, if this little experiment of yours is successful that is exactly what you will do.

  • Cool 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FAILS]
Players
716 posts
21,816 battles

What is displayed in this thread is exactly the problem with op premiums in WoWs. As long as they don't lose their identity, premiums should have the same concept of buffing and nerfing for balance applied to them as any other ship. WG should never have established the policy of not nerfing premiums in the first place, but because of it, people obviously are gonna cry hard about possible nerfs to their shiny new toys. I for one appreciate that WG might turn around their stubborn policy and keep the option to balance premiums open to them. I hope this happens to any future ship (and maybe even older ones, so that they can come back?).

Vote me down all you want, but for once I agree with WG, which is rare enough.

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 3
  • Bad 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TFD-]
Players
3 posts
12,685 battles

I really think this ship is too strong for tier 8 and WG will nerf something down the road. 

Its very frustrating because we don't know what they will change.

They can make the ship horrible to play through nerfs after taking your money and that isn't fair.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BHSFL]
Players
564 posts
1 hour ago, BruceRKF said:

 WG should never have established the policy of not nerfing premiums in the first place, but because of it, people obviously are gonna cry hard about possible nerfs to their shiny new toys.

See ...

1 hour ago, Battleship_Nagato said:

"Release OP ship - nerf 3 months later - release new OP ship"

 

...Who am I kidding, if this little experiment of yours is successful that is exactly what you will do.

Is that what you want? a cycle of OP ships being nerfed so they can offer exactly the same OP ship under a different name?

 

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,204 posts
1 hour ago, CaptainTjr said:

I really think this ship is too strong for tier 8 and WG will nerf something down the road. 

Its very frustrating because we don't know what they will change.

They can make the ship horrible to play through nerfs after taking your money and that isn't fair.

just out of curiosity - what part of it is op? is it 3 heals or superior armor?

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
116 posts
17,643 battles

It's wonderful to see the shitstorm of WG's own making develop!

 

Keep nerfing premium and special ships and you can all soon start applying for unemployment benefits.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TFD-]
Players
3 posts
12,685 battles
38 minutes ago, hellhound666 said:

just out of curiosity - what part of it is op? is it 3 heals or superior armor?

So its basically an Alsace at tier 8. 

For every change made to the Alsace ship to bring it down to a tier 8 there was a change done to make it stronger, for example.

 

Compared to Alsace.

 

Flandre gets 3 less guns and gains better sigma and better/extra secondaries.

Fandre loses engine boost and gains a better rudder shift and speed.

Flandre has more HP and has better concealment compared to alsace (like why)

Flandre AA is different but also strong.

I believe the armor is 32mm like the Alsace as well.

 

The ship seems as good as the Alsace which is a problem considering its one tier lower.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,204 posts
17 minutes ago, CaptainTjr said:

So its basically an Alsace at tier 8. 

For every change made to the Alsace ship to bring it down to a tier 8 there was a change done to make it stronger, for example.

 

Compared to Alsace.

 

Flandre gets 3 less guns and gains better sigma and better/extra secondaries.

Fandre loses engine boost and gains a better rudder shift and speed.

Flandre has more HP and has better concealment compared to alsace (like why)

Flandre AA is different but also strong.

I believe the armor is 32mm like the Alsace as well.

 

The ship seems as good as the Alsace which is a problem considering its one tier lower.

 

 

the review i saw called it mediocre at best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
242 posts
12,328 battles

I won't pay for a ship you can nerf.

 

You have to have the option of nerfing them now as you no longer allow CC's to test them on streams and so are all released unbalanced.

 

Your inability to release balanced products is now literally saving me money and costing you my purchase.

 

10/10 development WG. I will now take the money you just saved me and spend it on steam.

 

Thanks for the new game WG :Smile_great:

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
5,882 posts
6,468 battles

No thanks.

 

Nothing personal, it's just that with me having all the other MN premium bb's you can get except Borgougne, she wouldn't have much of a job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
365 posts
9,560 battles
On 4/2/2021 at 11:40 AM, BruceRKF said:

What is displayed in this thread is exactly the problem with op premiums in WoWs. As long as they don't lose their identity, premiums should have the same concept of buffing and nerfing for balance applied to them as any other ship. WG should never have established the policy of not nerfing premiums in the first place, but because of it, people obviously are gonna cry hard about possible nerfs to their shiny new toys. I for one appreciate that WG might turn around their stubborn policy and keep the option to balance premiums open to them. I hope this happens to any future ship (and maybe even older ones, so that they can come back?).

Vote me down all you want, but for once I agree with WG, which is rare enough.

Imagine you bought a gaming PC with an RTX 38xx. And 3 months after it is released, nVidia decides that your graphics card overperforms. And reduces its performance by 25%. Would you be ok with that? 

 

This is an abstract example, but you're putting the fault here on the wrong party. This is 100% a WG problem, because they [edited]suck at balancing. Or rather, they don't even attempt to do it.Because balancing requires time and effort for basically 0 profit. Releasing OP ships that you subsequently nerf to be en par with the other ships, on the other hand, does. And that's precisely the issue here. WG deliberatly releases a strong ship that you have to purchase with actual money and later 'tunes it'. Why do you think some parameters are so obivously good? It has more HP than the techtree Tier 9 and AA that puts some Tier X ships to shame. Guns are nothing to scoff at either. 

 

And it's not like we had this issue not even a month ago, when WG made an obviously broken Captain skill with Deadeye and then, after everyone specced it and now that it costs 500 dubloons, they change it. It's the exact same thing. If this was available for free, I'm with you all the way. It's a good thing that Thunderer got 'nerfed' and the people who complain about it are embarrassing, but this is something people spend cash on, and many many people will not read that small sentence that allows WG to 'change the parameters of the ship' later on. Which won't stop them buying the next obviously overperforming ship. And the next. And the next. 

  • Cool 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DKMNL]
Players
88 posts
1,951 battles

I can't repeat myself enough on this forum: NO MORE REAL MONEY FOR YOU, WeeGee! My wallet stays closed till you change your attitude towards your customers in a good manner and by the looks of it: that will never happen, so also my wallet....

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[O-V]
Players
117 posts
8,912 battles

Did you say ...Lots of secondaries and effective AA Ho Ho Ho 

 

Secondaries have been made completely useless  and AA it totally broken 

why would you try to use this as a selling point ..Thats like saying here come and buy my car ...It has 3 flat tyres and smokes like a 1930s steamer 

 

good deal ... lol 

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SWN]
Players
188 posts
8,502 battles

Nerfing premiums along the way saves WG from actually testing ships before release.

Something they stopped doing a while a go..  

 

They went from:

-Create ship, test ship, giev money

Then on to:

-Create ship, giev money, test and fix later. 

 

Next on the list is:

WG starting a gofundme for releasing new ships.   Giev money first, then maybe create ship. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TEMP]
[TEMP]
Players
6 posts

Camera is even bugged on this ship. So when such easy to see and fix things are bugged what else hard to spot (gamemechanic like) is /can be bugged too?

 

Not happy that i got sold broken stuff that spoil the fun. At least they have to put a warning when buying this "You buy an early access ship. Please keep in mind it might have bugs and will have changes in the future"

That isnt by far a finished product.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
WG Staff
6,820 posts
4,526 battles
Právě teď Z4ys řekl/a:

Camera is even bugged on this ship. So when such easy to see and fix things are bugged what else hard to spot (gamemechanic like) is be bugged too.

Would you have a screenshot of this bugged camera?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SWN]
Players
188 posts
8,502 battles
10 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

Would you have a screenshot of this bugged camera?


Not even a thank you for beta testing the ship?

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×