Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Anthoniusii

Forbiten mods and WG that helps them to be created.

4 comments in this topic

Players
540 posts
12,838 battles

foe long time WG insisted that aim bot mods can not installed in the game thanks to its structure untill forced to ban them aka making fool of its claims.

The problem is not if there ae still those ilegal mods but if WG helps them to be created.

Playing Heracles Battleship in Big Hunt  battle mode i notticed that the battleship "quited" the player where its salvo will end up (similar with the torpedo indicator).

So...WG actually opens the door to mods that will separate the players that use mods like those hosted here (with less than 10% of players log in in the forums in their playing life) and those that will try hard not to be the constant victims of that 10%.

Has WG any intention to forbite such mods (speed indicator, gun indicator etc) or not? and how will resolve that issue? I am getting tiered that some opponets can achieve citadel hits in high angles durring constant manuevres and other stay with the game's average accuracy ratio.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[CATS]
Players
30,933 posts
15,694 battles
7 minutes ago, Anthoniusii said:

foe long time WG insisted that aim bot mods can not installed in the game thanks to its structure untill forced to ban them aka making fool of its claims.

The problem is not if there ae still those ilegal mods but if WG helps them to be created.

Playing Heracles Battleship in Big Hunt  battle mode i notticed that the battleship "quited" the player where its salvo will end up (similar with the torpedo indicator).

So...WG actually opens the door to mods that will separate the players that use mods like those hosted here (with less than 10% of players log in in the forums in their playing life) and those that will try hard not to be the constant victims of that 10%.

Has WG any intention to forbite such mods (speed indicator, gun indicator etc) or not? and how will resolve that issue? I am getting tiered that some opponets can achieve citadel hits in high angles durring constant manuevres and other stay with the game's average accuracy ratio.

• they never said that, please stop making stuff up
  • special game modes follow different rules as random battles
  • I am sure that WG does not like to bite mods, they are just human
  • and yes, when in higher Tiers, you can expect some stronger opponents

Players
434 posts
6,847 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, Anthoniusii sagte:

Herakles has no guns. It either has lasers (without indicator I think and a unique mechanic in this game as well) or waves, which work comparable to torpedoes and therefore also get a torpedo lead indicator. This indicator only shows where you would need to aim to hit the enemy if he goes afk and changes nothing, but it is pretty necessary for torpedoes. There are modifications that do similar things for actual guns, but that is the maximum you can do. You cant have a mod that makes your shells hit, it can only produce a torpedo indicator type of display for guns and incoming fire. Those mods are illegal as they give you an advantage, but that is not what I would consider an aimbot, it won't make your shells hit the target. An actual aimbot would not work for technical reasons.

Anyway, those mods are getting tracked down and I personally never had the feeling to encounter someone using it. And even if, just use the wasd hack and watch everything miss, no mod can disable this hack. Your elite 10% illegal mod users that dominate everyone simply don't exist. And Herakles won't change a thing in either direction, it only uses existing torpedoes indication features. It doesn't open any door and won't close any door. 

[NECRO]
Players
3,091 posts
Vor 17 Minuten, firerider202 sagte:

Herakles has no guns

Shhhh, don't lecture a Greek about Greek mythology... he knows better anyway! :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 3

Sign in to follow this