Sign in to follow this  
ShadyAngel

redeem bonus codes

5 comments in this topic

Players
11 posts
6,331 battles

I have redeemed all bonus codes correctly. I also got a notification about this. But in WOW I didn't get to see anything. What else could I do wrong?

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team, Freibeuter
2,402 posts
7,158 battles

Wait a few minutes, then check again.

If you are really sure that you did not receive anything and the codes were valid, you may try to contact customer support.

But I'd recommend to wait at least 1-2 hours before considering to write a ticket.

Players
2,154 posts
13,064 battles

No idea about what bonus codes you talk about. But in general, sometimes codes give missions or mission chains. These are not always obvious, especially if you have a lot of mission going on. Also sometimes codes are time limited, e.g. from live streams, and the system may accept them but you don't actually get anything because you redeemed them too late. Another thing is, which i also had in the past, is that you can get missions as drops from streams and also find a code somewhere. If you got the mission already, the code will also do nothing despite that the redeem system might say everything is fine. Also, sometimes if you redeem something and you are ingame, you have to logout and restart the client to receive whatever the code is good for.

So there are many reasons why you may or may not get something from a code. Some more context could help to figure out what the problem is.

[TOHOU]
Players
312 posts
4,560 battles

the video codes give a mission chain , first have to do part 1 then 2 and so on , at least wg changed them so you can do them in co op too

the amount of salt you get in randoms sometimes can be overwhelming

WG Staff
2,513 posts
930 battles
On 3/31/2021 at 5:20 PM, ShadyAngel said:

I have redeemed all bonus codes correctly. I also got a notification about this. But in WOW I didn't get to see anything. What else could I do wrong?

Hi ShadyAngel, 

If you are still having the issue regarding the bonus code you activated could you please open a ticket with our Customer Service? They will be able to help you. 😊

Sign in to follow this