Looking for a typhoon clan

6 comments in this topic

[RUMR]
[RUMR]
Players
1 post
857 battles

Hi guys!

I'm a german guy looking for an international typhoon clan. Having started a new account recently (the old one started to bore me after having played about 5.000 games on it), i'm looking for a typhoon clan to play CBs, after having played a couple of seasons CBs in a storm clan. I'm willing to learn to improve further and support your team. Because its a new account, i just have grinded to Fletcher and Riga, both ships i like, consider as strong and being able to handle pretty well. If you are interested, send me a pm. Below i post my current stats having my profile usually hidden (thinking, the mm is better while my profile is hidden :)).

Greetings

AciOnyx

P.S.: My current clan is a loose union of people who want to participate in the benefits of a clanbasis.

Unbenannt.jpg

• Cool 1

[H-O-E]
Players
371 posts
21,565 battles

570565579_world-of-warships-wallpaper-hd-2560x1440-69342a.thumb.jpg.1ba5446b5a4e8a28373518f7e584e25d.jpg

PM sent

[ROUGH]
Players
49 posts
11,973 battles

Hurricane FC's setting  up new Clan seeking Members. All positive people are welcome,we don't care about stats.We'll turn you into a team  to upset the status quo. Typhoon 1 guaranteed              
https://discord.gg/ChWPJuyc

Sign in to follow this