You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
D4TC4

ha ha ha habakuk

40 comments in this topic

Players
28 posts
17,267 battles

I think it was pretty obvious that its an Aprils fool joke. Not from the ship itself, thats not a big stretch from an FdR, but from the price being so low. They would charge something like 70K dobloons for it, not 10K.

• Cool 2

[NOCV]
Players
81 posts
8,317 battles

The tragicomic is the possibility that wg could indeed offer such a ship.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,208 posts
9,991 battles
42 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

What do you Expect from a Country where a Microwave Instruction Manual needs to Specifically Include that the Microwave cannot be used to Dry your Cat....

• Funny 7

[NECRO]
Players
3,149 posts
Vor 8 Minuten, Sunleader sagte:

What do you Expect from a Country where a Microwave Instruction Manual needs to Specifically Include that the Microwave cannot be used to Dry your Cat....

How should they know? It's not in the bible or on Fox News.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3

Beta Tester
2,195 posts
12,822 battles
1 hour ago, NikolayKuznetsov said:

its april 1st joke, click on it, free stuff

Problem with making a aprils fools joke regarding carriers is that no one will get it..... because its a CV.....?

"Oh a new CV with 15 km radar ...... of course ......"

"Oh a new CV with small nuclear devices ....... of course ....."

"Oh a new  CV that flies in the sky and just drops down AP mines over half the map like carpet bombs ........ yeah .. i can see that in the game ......"

"Oh a new CV that shoot lasers out of its bow ....... yeah, i think I read that in a history book .... "

the "April joke" IS CV rework that we can enjoy the whole year around!

So it doesn't really work as a joke. When it comes to CVs nothing is outrageous enough......

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
28 posts
17,267 battles
50 minutes ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

Problem with making a aprils fools joke regarding carriers is that no one will get it..... because its a CV.....?

"Oh a new  CV that flies in the sky and just drops down AP mines over half the map like carpet bombs ........ yeah .. i can see that in the game ......"

"Oh a new CV that shoot lasers out of its bow ....... yeah, i think I read that in a history book .... "

So it doesn't really work as a joke. When it comes to CVs nothing is outrageous enough......

wait for Russian carriers. We will look back fondly at this. 

• Cool 1

[NOCV]
Players
81 posts
8,317 battles

I'm waiting for "stealth " planes from wg

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
5,734 posts
22,547 battles
2 hours ago, NikolayKuznetsov said:

That's it, I'm an atheist now, no god would be so unjust when distributing braincells

I have to inform You, that braincells are distributed by nature.

Intelligence on the other hand is a globally limited resource - think of it as an invisible sphere all around earth - that is then divided among all humans inhabiting earth. There more humans, the less intelligence is left for each one. If someone dies their intelligence returns into that pool to be distributed again...

Luckily You keep the amount that you was born with (except in case of medical problems and suchlike...) which makes me, born 1960 on an Earth with only 3 billion inhabitants, the lucky one compared to someone born - for example - 1999, when Earth had already 6 billion people living on her.

Well.. lucky might be too much... it still means I have to witness the results of this procedure... :Smile_amazed:

• Cool 1

[MBHH]
Players
793 posts
Vor 4 Stunden, Panzer_Guido sagte:

I think it was pretty obvious that its an Aprils fool joke. Not from the ship itself, thats not a big stretch from an FdR, but from the price being so low. They would charge something like 70K dobloons for it, not 10K.

I encourage you to take a second look at the price. 

Players
2,710 posts
11,390 battles

Reading the NA thread I can only think of this:

9zdtc727adq31.jpg

Players
2,797 posts
33,739 battles
10 hours ago, Sunleader said:

Yea well, let's be real here. Those warnings that sound nonsense are there to avoid possible law-suits, not because they are that dumb. It's because people are literally checking for smallest things to sue companies.

There are dumbs in every country, five more five less and U.S. is not like -5000.

[THESO]
4,208 posts
9,991 battles
55 minutes ago, Execute0rder66 said:

Yea well, let's be real here. Those warnings that sound nonsense are there to avoid possible law-suits, not because they are that dumb. It's because people are literally checking for smallest things to sue companies.

There are dumbs in every country, five more five less and U.S. is not like -5000.

I could list more than 5 Certainly. As well as a General Analysis of Mass Media and Government on Purpose Supporting Ignorance etc etc

But that would Quickly move into a Territory which would no longer be Covered by the Forum Rules.

So lets leave it at that Mate ;)

• Funny 1

[NSVE]
[NSVE]
Players
441 posts
13,523 battles

On an American Airlines flight in early 2000's I was given a bag of peanuts. On the back it said "product may contain nuts"... Perhaps WG should add that before you download the game...

• Funny 1

[WG]
WG Staff
6,732 posts
4,523 battles
Před 12 hodinami D4TC4 řekl/a:

The tragicomic is the possibility that wg could indeed offer such a ship.

It would be really interesting to see this ship in a battle. Maybe not with the characteristics in the video, but as some special CV in dimensions of other CVs. Could be interesting ships for collectors, atleast. :cap_yes:

Před 11 hodinami OldschoolGaming_YouTube řekl/a:

So you expected this to be real?

And of course this works as April Fools joke, as somebody might take that as real addition to the game.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Players
3,972 posts
20,132 battles
12 minutes ago, YabbaCoe said:

So you expected this to be real?

if I think about all the things WG did in last years despite all the feedback, i wouldnt be suprised to be honest.

-CV rework

-Butchering AA

-Introducing smolensk ("playing against ships with smoke and rapid HE firing guns is an unfun experience." guess whose words those were?)

-porto rico fiasco (seriously those missions... god damn those were more like a joke than this CV.)

-NTC aka RB

-Introducing slava

-Introducing thunderer

-Captain rework

-even considering to introduce dead eye

-Sub test fiascos

etc.

should i continue with the list?

edit: wait how did i forget the new russian cruisers. basicly a BB with light cruiser concealment akka petro and "light" cruiser nevsky. 

• Cool 1

WG Staff
2,513 posts
930 battles
12 hours ago, Sunleader said:

It is just a variation of Schrodinger's Cat mental experiment. Only, they do want to see that cat dying.  😀

• Funny 1

[THESO]
4,208 posts
9,991 battles
1 minute ago, TheWarJaC said:

It is just a variation of Schrodinger's Cat mental experiment. Only, they do want to see that cat dying. 

I hope its not.

Because then I would dislike them even more....